Thank you Ianir

In response to announce post 2857, I just wanted to send out a thank you to @Ianir. For your tireless and frankly insane work ethic, for the flood of bugfixes and adjustments that you made. For being super approachable and friendly. For always lurking and popping up when least expected.

You showed me in a million ways how much you cared about Lusternia, and I'm really glad for the short time that I got to work with you as an envoy.

Thanks for all the fish. <3
Take great care of yourselves and each other.

Comments

• I liked Ianir before it was cool.
  • God da***** man... nonetheless, best of luck on your desires that makes Ianir, Ianir in life and keep striving in a positive way and never let go of anything that keeps you going man!
    <a rel="nofollow" href="https://www.lusternia.com/banner/minkahmet.jpg">https://www.lusternia.com/banner/minkahmet.jpg</a>
  • The speed with which you fix bugs and acted on quick-fixes was one of the reasons I got hooked on Lusternia again. Go forth and be awesome in your future endeavors! 
  • Ianir has truly achieved a lot of things for Lusternia. And not just the game, but as a supportive friend to all players. Thank you for your time and definitely your hard work over these years as both Anomaly and player.
    The cool night-time breeze shivers in the arid caress of the streets of the capital city, brushing the earthen taste of dust across your lips.
    A blessed silence falls upon the city for the moment, most activity confined to the towers and the
    theatre due to the snowy weather.
    Pinprick points of light twinkle in the deep black overhead, their brightness full of a cold,
    hungering malice.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Iosai left massive shoes to fill, and what an amazing job you did and then some. Your work was and will continue to be so appreciated, @Ianir!

• Best Wishes in all your endeavors @Ianir and thanks for all your hard work on our behalf!
  • I love Ianir! Be well! Hugs and stuff!
    Bookbinder by trade! Designer of most other things.

• Ianir was a great anomaly. In addition to his obvious coding talent I think one of his greatest attributes is his sense of humor but I'm sworn to secrecy on that because what happens in envoys stays in envoys. Thanks and take care @Ianir!