Hallifax Special Report

edited December 2018 in Common Grounds
As mentioned, we've been hard at work developing adjusted skillsets for both Aeonics and Harmonics. This will primarily effect Researchers but will likely have some implications with Sentinels.

Couple of things on top of the skillsets

• Timewarp - will be changed to increase the aeon delay by a max of 0.5s dependent on timewarp level
  • Gems - Can still use kether/violet or equivalents on them, but they will give a moderate burst of timewarp when they explode.
  • All crystalplex gems will have an offensive and defensive effect - you can use up to 4 gems offensively and 4 gems defensively at any given time
  • Additionally, each gem as a set of afflictions associated with it, when the gems proc (every 10s), if the target has one or more of those afflictions, they'll be afflicted with timewarp if used offensively, or have a small vitals cure if used defensively.

Aeonics
MindClockPerm DefReplaces Quicksilver (auto comes up after being stripped, no longer stacks) and truetime (get truetime automatically, stacks with truetime enchant).
AeonAffUnchanged
InsightTemp Def, 3p, lasts 2minWhile under insight, the amount of timewarp you deal will scale with the amount of steam affs target has.
TimelessBodyDef Action, 5pHeal all vitals by 30%.
AgeingUtilityUnchanged
TimewarpAffUnchanged
AlacrityTemp Def, 1p, 2s eqUnchanged
SingularityEffect, lasts 15s, 5pSummon a singularity on target, will try to summon target back to room every 3s(effectiveness scales with timewarp), if it fails, deals timewarp scaling with distance (farther away = more timewarp) - must be cast on target within the room. Monolith in the target's room will prevent being summoned.
TimeEchoesEffect, 3pfires randomly, deals 2 steam affs, fires ~8s, 16 times.
FutureGlimpsePerm defevery 10s, your future self comes into the past and helps you avoid an affliction.
ChronicLoopEffect, 2p, lasts 2 minsAfter target is hit by 5 steam afflictions, will be reafflicted by all 5 steam afflictions again after 5s. Any steam affs (so if they're hit by manabarbs 5 times, they'll just get manabarbs)
OracleStatus effect, 2pNew steam afflictions on the target will increase timewarp.
SwitchFateUnchanged
AeonFieldUnchanged
TimeFluxSentinel OnlyUnchanged
TemporalEdgeSentinel OnlyUnchanged
Time DilationRoom effect, 5p, lasts 2 mins.All enemies get a -2/-10 bal/eq debuff
Blink1-10pAutomatically move to a target, will cost more power farther target is away, deal timewarp to enemy target when entering room. Area only.
TimeQuakeUnchanged.
ParadoxTargets individual, affects enemies in room, 10p, lasts 3 min
When the target is hit with timewarp, all enemies of caster in the room get the same amount of timewarp (pre-steam aff scaling,scales with their own steam affs if under insight.)

Harmonics

Spire - 10p, takes 5s to take effect. Caster and Target must be in the same room at that time for it to work. Target becomes a crystalline spire and is unable to act for 10s. Anyone attacking the target will also turn into a spire for the remainder of the time. Everyone cures at the same time.

SkillWhatEffectGem DefensiveGem OffensiveHarmonic effect afflictions
HarvestUtilityUnchanged
TurquoiseGem 5% chance to absorb damage 5% chance to proc extra damageSensitivity, Asthenia, Slickness
LinkUtilityUnchanged
GemAffinityUtilityUnchanged
JadeGemIncreases mana sipping by 10%Decreases mana sipping by 10%Hallucinations, paranoia, recklessness
ResonanceEffectUnchanged
GarnetGemheal  5% mana/ego when damageddrain 5% mana/ego in addition to healthmanabarbs, dysentery, powersap
MendingstoneUnique GemUnchanged
BerylGemincrease bromides sipping by 10%decreases bromides sipping by 10%pacifism, paralysis, ablaze
BalestoneUnique Gemdamage scales to timewarp, but unchanged otherwise
OpalGemincrease sparkleberry heal by 5%decrease sparkleberry cure by 5%temp-insanity, entangled, transfixed
GlorygemUnique GemUnchanged
OnyxGemProtect against dust affs(1 aff/10s)Gives random dust affsickening, pox, scabies, vomiting
BloodstoneGemreduces bleed/bruising by 5%adds bleed (negotiable)
AmethystGemincreases health sipping by 10%decreases health sipping by 10%clumsiness, disloyalty, ataxia
EmeraldGemheal random aff/10srelapse random aff (will pick a current non-levelled/non-timed aff, and if cured before next tic, will relapse it).epilepsy, healthleech, relapsing
MalefactgemUnique Gembalance extended to 2.5s
CrystalWeaponUnique GemUnchanged
SapphireGemProtects against steam aff (1 aff/10s)gives random steam affanorexia, powerspikes, fear, jinx
ShockStoneUnique GemUnchanged
RubyGemprotects against timewarp (1 dose/10s)gives timewarpcrushedchest, collapsedlungs, damagedthroat, damagedorgans
DiamondGemincreases rooting (not sure yet how much)reduces rooting (not sure yet how much)stupidity, confusion, damagedskull
HeartstoneUnique Gem-Can replace heartstones, but old one decays
Shatterplex5p, lasts 1 min.Reduces timewarp healing in half to target for the time period - timewarp curing will 'catch up' and cure all timewarp at the end
AcceleratorgemUnique GemUnchanged

Comments

• I apologize for the formating of the tables, I'll try to fix that.
  • Is fine, still readable which is the important part. See some decent changes with Aeonics, though sadly not equipped to comment on the Harmonics. Could make some of the gem offensives do more for Power cost though, with the base amount as already listed being Powerless in requirement. 

And I do hope the Singularity and Blink spells will respect Monoliths, else that'll make things quire frustrating to deal with on the receiving end. With maybe a set amount of Timewarp bypassing Rooting and Monolith presence for Singularity, since nothing more frustrating than putting in all that work but they get away due to Socks or whatever.

And I'd request Timeless Body doing a bit more than just 30% with that hefty Power cost. Otherwise looks good to my pleb eyes for a start. Other experienced Halli's can give better insight I think.
  • edited October 2018
    Can you clarify timeechoes?
    Garnet's two are backwards, I assume? Same for diamond.
    Gem affs are random, not smart, but have the +tw while afflicted to make up for that, basically?Whoops I misunderstood how offense gems work.
    Can you spin multiple of the same gem? If so, to what degree do these stack? Could two researchers give someone 80% less healing from potions? Could one person give eight dust affs per gem tick?
    For turquoise, would this be full absorption or partial? Random damage immunity is a nuisance in a lot of cases for IKs that depend on large single hits, but given what you'd be giving up for it maybe that's okay?
    Ruby defending against timewarp is kind of weird.
    A lot of these look like they last a pretty long time and are uncurable, which makes me a bit uneasy.
    Oracle looks a lot like succumb, which I've heard was pretty absurd for a while. Taking the steps to avoid an easy repeat of that?
    It looks like all the vitals/regen stuff operates basically outside the buff system. That seems a little weird.
  • edited October 2018
    Good to see all that crap about no more passive gains to instant kills that gutted illuminati is being upheld /s

Without the actual levels of timewarp increase it is impossible to evaluate if this is balanced
  • MindClock and PastGlimpse both seem handy for Sentinels.

Does Singularity require the target to be in the same room on the initial casting? Is this finally Institute!Beckon?

What is the EQ cost on Blink? (Could we also have a TIMECHANT BLINK <target>  [max power to spend] option?) Does it respect elevation? (Use case: escaping pits as a power move.)
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    It's a little hard to tell because there aren't exact numbers, but the biggest concern I have is how much passive Timewarp stacking / increasing there is in here.  Most other build mechanics are: "You can build at X rate, the other person cures at Y rate, and that's how it goes."  And even that is tough to balance correctly (as you know, we've been talking about the buildup rate on other things extensively recently!).

There are passive effects that give Timewarp (Ruby), passive effects that give steam affs (Sapphire), passive effects that give timewarp for giving a steam aff (Oracle, TimeEchoes), passive effects that give more timewarp the more a target has (Insight).  I have no idea how you balance a fluctuating application of an effect like this unless you make curing it super easy (so the only way to build any up at all is to burn the power on the passive enhancers, without them all timewarp is cured pretty much instantly).  Plus, given the effect of Timewarp, the more you build it up the harder it is to cure by definition (with Aeon's delay increasing curing times) which further skews the healing:application ratio.

The second biggest concern I have is the passive healing / protection, which seems to be on the "How even" side.  I don't think there's any other skillset in the game which gives:
    1) Absorb Damage
    2) 10% increase mana sipping
    3) 10% increase bromides sipping
    4) 10% increase health sipping
    5) 5% sparkleberry healing bonus
    6) Steam aff blocking, 1 aff per 10s
    7) Dust aff blocking, 1 aff per 10s
    8) 5% bleed/bruise protection
    9) Random aff curing every 10 seconds
    10) 5% health/mana heal when damaged..????
    11) Pastglimpse (different skillset, but still stacks with all the above!), every 10s avoid an aff.

This combination is significantly stronger than even the Healing skillset itself, I'd say!

Other skillsets are lucky if they get just a couple of things like this, and this basically gets a good chunk of everything.  Theoretically the tradeoff is that other skillsets get some offensive and some defensive things that you can use at the same time, but this one the effects are either offensive or defensive... but that's not really a tradeoff since you get to choose (and when you're PvE, for example, you don't need the offensive stuff at all so can easily just flip it all defensive).  If the effects are going to stay it probably needs a strict cap of what can be active at a time (ala Crow Facepaints, where you can pick only one).

For example, you can choose one of Mana/Bromides/Health/Sparkle bonus, 1 of absorb damage/steam/aff/bleed&bruise protection, and 1 of random aff curing or passive healing.  (I'm not saying it needs to be this groupings, it could be adjusted a bit, or you could just do a hard cap of something like "You can have 3-4 defensive active crystals at once and pick whatever you want" instead of doing groupings at all). 

Leave PastGlimpse as suggested; it's good for Sentinels too, but it needs to be considered in the Harmonics balancing because it's a really good stacker for aff prevention.

Finally, the passive healing shouldn't be "when damaged," make it on a tick.  "When damaged" can fire a lot.  Other skillsets do have passive health/mana curing on a tick, so might as well make it closer to that.
  • I forgot to mention that when putting this together, we took what was said in both the Aeonics and Harmonics forum threads (from a long way back) and player submitted proposals as well. Thank you for all those that participated with that.

The proposal is still subject to change depending on the feedback given here and throughout the testing phase (which we'll have before it goes live.)

That said, I'll answer questions with what we currently have in mind, but nothing is set in stone.

Kalnid said:
    Can you clarify timeechoes?
    Garnet's two are backwards, I assume? Same for diamond.
    Gem affs are random, not smart, but have the +tw while afflicted to make up for that, basically?Whoops I misunderstood how offense gems work.
    Can you spin multiple of the same gem? If so, to what degree do these stack? Could two researchers give someone 80% less healing from potions? Could one person give eight dust affs per gem tick?
    For turquoise, would this be full absorption or partial? Random damage immunity is a nuisance in a lot of cases for IKs that depend on large single hits, but given what you'd be giving up for it maybe that's okay?
    Ruby defending against timewarp is kind of weird.
    A lot of these look like they last a pretty long time and are uncurable, which makes me a bit uneasy.
    Oracle looks a lot like succumb, which I've heard was pretty absurd for a while. Taking the steps to avoid an easy repeat of that?
    It looks like all the vitals/regen stuff operates basically outside the buff system. That seems a little weird.
       1) TimeEchoes will give 2 steam afflictions and some timewarp roughly every 8 seconds. It'll be +- 2 seconds on that though to be more random.
       2) Garnet and Diamond were backwards, that's been fixed.
       3) No, no multiples of gems at any given time.
       4) Turquoise would be a partial absorption (like 5%)
       5) Yeah, It's more thematic than anything else, but we have a lot of precedent in that regard with certain skillsets being immune or strong against themselves.
       6) Times can be adjusted.
       7) We will take steps to make sure Oracle isn't crazy - one step is specifying 'new' afflictions to start with. We'll adjust this as necessary.
       8)  I'm not sure what you mean here, there isn't any vitals or regen buffs in here. Instead we went with different ideas and options for these, such as increased sipping effect, increased sparkleberry effect etc.
    Esoneyuna said:
    Good to see all that crap about no more passive gains to instant kills that gutted illuminati is being upheld /s

Without the actual levels of timewarp increase it is impossible to evaluate if this is balanced
       There's quite a bit of randomness in timewarp but in general, passive afflicting will be 1/4 - 1/2 a normal dose of timewarp.

Moi said:
    MindClock and PastGlimpse both seem handy for Sentinels.

Does Singularity require the target to be in the same room on the initial casting? Is this finally Institute!Beckon?

What is the EQ cost on Blink? (Could we also have a TIMECHANT BLINK <target>  [max power to spend] option?) Does it respect elevation? (Use case: escaping pits as a power move.)
        Singularity will not require a target in the room, but it's effectiveness will be determined by timewarp, so it's a risk to use against non-timewarped targets.

Blink eq cost is still up in the air. There's consideration of making it more upfront cost so you arrive on balance (like you cast, wait 1s, then move). We can probably have a max power option and we won't allow it to escape pits.
    I somehow managed to make a post just as you were making a post, so you might miss it. :P  Pointing it out just in case!
  • @Xenthos - You can only have 4 defensive gems active at a time, this was stated in the opening part. 

We'll see how it goes as far as stacking, the goal turned it into more attrition than past burst, in general, you need to be spending power to build timewarp as there is very little that does it by itself. The idea is you have to manage the building of timewarp more. That may not be how it works in practice, but that's the idea.
    Ohh, I missed that when I was looking through it.  Thanks for pointing that out.  That does help, so my concern is partially alleviated.

I think that the idea of grouping things so you pick and choose one effect from each category is useful to at least keep on the table so you're not basically immune to afflictions (for example), but it's at least not an urgent change with the 4-cap.

Note that in my run-down I also missed the "small vitals cure" and "small timewarp application" from defensive / offensive gems.  What's the "small" mean?  Is the vitals cure 1% per gem?  A flat amount (like 25 per gem on the vitals side)?  Because obviously that does stack with all the other stuff too.
  • Xenthos said:

Note that in my run-down I also missed the "small vitals cure" and "small timewarp application" from defensive / offensive gems.  What's the "small" mean?  Is the vitals cure 1% per gem?  A flat amount (like 25 per gem on the vitals side)?  Because obviously that does stack with all the other stuff too.

The timewarp will likely be a normal dose of timewarp - we want to encourage using this mechanic for building so it should be rewarding to hit it, but not crazy. Part of the goal is to give flexibility depending on who you are fighting with and who you are fighting against, and planning your gems based on what kind of afflictions your group will be dealing vs receiving. 

The vitals heal will be small, probably ~5%
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Orael said:

Blink eq cost is still up in the air. There's consideration of making it more upfront cost so you arrive on balance (like you cast, wait 1s, then move). We can probably have a max power option and we won't allow it to escape pits.

Maybe have it channeled?, on balance when you arrive. Pay extra to allow it to work even if the target moves so long as they don't leave the area.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Just in case anyone was wondering, the bulk of Hallifaxian feedback is happening on the Discord. We are definitely looking into this, and I do want to say that a lot of this came from our players' ideas, and we're super happy to see that a lot of them made it into this proposal.

A lot of this is contingent on how much timewarp a Researcher is outputting. When considered in the grand span of Hallifax - in addition to Harmonics and Aeonics, we also have timewarp incoming from Loralaria, Aerochemantics and Tessenchi/Zarakido. The reason I mention that is because this does tie into our timewarp-centric city - even if we don't have Timequake ready immediately for the insta, those classes will benefit from easier timewarp building and just increased levels of timewarp in general. Again, depending on how much the actual Researcher is outputting, this will be really great or really eh for the Researchers themselves.

• It sounds in general that this is a good start, so I'll probably just start on coding it in and getting it to the testing phase.

Thanks for all the input, there's some things that we'll have to look at in practice and potentially adjust (timers, defensive choices, timewarp levels) but overall, seems positive.
  • Spires sounds like a weird version of bubble/maze.

Anything that cc's people like that is pretty strong for group fights.

Can't see any issues with it but yea it'll fit in with the other long cc stuff. I like the sort of twist you have with it.
    Orael said:
    Brainstormed with a few people on Discord for a Spire replacement and came up with the following.

Spire - 10p, uses all 8 gems to surround and crystalize a target, this crystallization will take 5s to complete, and once completed, the target will be unable to act in any way and immune from being attacked for 10s. During this 10s, anyone that attacks the target, will also instantly crystalize for the remainder of the time. Cannot use your gems while a target is crystallized and all others crystalized will fade when the initial target does.

Thoughts?
    By attack, will you seperate actual offensive attacks as opposed to passive effects and timed/channels? For instance, say I start decapping someone, and my target gets Spire'd. Do I get Spire'd as well when my decap tic goes through? If I'm in another room and try to summon/empress them out, will I get Spire'd?

Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Can you clarify singularity and how it'll work as a summon?

You have to be in the room to cast it on the target right?

Also as a side point you say its effectiveness scales with timewarp, can you give us some numbers on what the summon chance will be.

Eg minor timewarp=10% chance to summon, massive timewarp=100% chance to summon?

• UshaaraUshaara Schrödinger's Traitor
    Orael said:
    Moi said:
        Singularity will not require a target in the room, but it's effectiveness will be determined by timewarp, so it's a risk to use against non-timewarped targets.

@Deichtine earlier response

Might be a waste of power at no/low timewarp, but don't see it being much of a risk unless there's something I'm missing..

Looks like a great skill against runners, but might need tweak to effective within certain radius rather than area wide?
  • Spire - yeah, passive attacks won't be affected and such, not sure how to deal with channels. I would imagine you would have to be in the room to be crystallized.  I initially thought that it may be fine to have things like judge/decap go through it, but that'd be too easily abusable so we'd probably just treat it like you can't continue the channel. Again, this is just a rough brainstorm so it's subject to change.

Singularity - I don't think we'll require it to be cast on someone in the room. It'll likely work by reducing rooting dependent on timewarp. At max timewarp, it could reduce rooting to 10% and at no timewarp, rooting would be as is.

The risk would only be using it and wasting the power.
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    edited October 2018
    Singularity will respect Monolith/shield, yes?  Most forced-movement skills/spells do not work if the target has shield or monolith present when used.

EDIT: Elaborating - I mean the initial cast - so you can't stick the debuff on someone shielded or in a monolithed room.  If they are not shielded or in a monolithed room when the debuff is applied and they try to shield or run to a monolithed room, if the spell passes the rooting check, they are still yanked out.
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • edited October 2018
    What? My impression was that you cast it on someone already IN your room, as it summons them "back to [your] room".
    You can cast it on anyone in the area.  Odds of success increase with timewarp.  As such we will obviously have to discuss restrictions on use during testing.
    Orael said:
    Spire - yeah, passive attacks won't be affected and such, not sure how to deal with channels. I would imagine you would have to be in the room to be crystallized.  I initially thought that it may be fine to have things like judge/decap go through it, but that'd be too easily abusable so we'd probably just treat it like you can't continue the channel. Again, this is just a rough brainstorm so it's subject to change.

Singularity - I don't think we'll require it to be cast on someone in the room. It'll likely work by reducing rooting dependent on timewarp. At max timewarp, it could reduce rooting to 10% and at no timewarp, rooting would be as is.

The risk would only be using it and wasting the power.
    I feel like you might just treat it like you do Bubble/Fleshstone, where they're phased out of existence. That would work.
  • Actually thats a good point for singularity.

Does it summon back to the room of casting or does it summon back to the caster?
  • Hi everyone.

Quick update - the Hallifax report has been finally coded and is available for testing on my test server. If you're interested in testing it, please send me a message for the server information. 

Just to be clear - this is for testing of the new Hallifax changes only. The server only allows 5 people on at a time, so if you're unable to log in, it may be because it's full. If you find any bugs or have any issues, please send me a message, preferably with a log of the event in question. Feel free to discuss on here as well.

Thanks

• Offensive crystals give the hit line to the target area wide but dont give the affliction

I assume this is a bug and that they are not ment to be area ranged.

--
    Can you expand on how Crystalspin Resonance effects the new crystal mechanics? You say it remains the same as before but with crystals changing dramatically it'd be handy to have a bit of a clearer confirmation on what you intend the buff to be with this skill.
  • edited November 2018

Just a recap of some simple testing. Not using any balance or speed buffs and no beast for spitting for extra afflictions.

With just crystals and no aeonic effects:

vs a test dummy target.

I cast crystalspin resonance, I cast crystalspin shatterplex, I spam crystalspin malefactgem timewarp and I get to massive time warp in a 20 second window from the start.

Tested without shatterplex and was not able to build timewarp.

vs a target that spams web on me I build to considerable timewarp by the time shatterplex wears off, was able to reapply shatterplex and continue building vs web spam to massive but took aprox 1min30 seconds overall. Using just mala, crystals and shatterplex.

Small issue with this set up is Shatterplex lasts 60 seconds and costs 5 power. Its possible to then maintain shatterplex on the target forever and not run low on power.

This creates a situation where institute now have what amounts to an attrition based kill even vs a target who does nothing but hinder you.

There isn't really a counter to this atm. My suggestion would be to reduce the time of shatterplex or increase the power cost so that it can not be maintained indefinetly.

This would solve the issue.

Second tests. Pre notes my initital thoughts on shatterplex being the best way to build were incorrect, shatterplex is one of the weaker tools the class has right now to build warp.

Using crystals, timeechos(2+mins), oracle(2mins), chronicloop(2min) and insight(2min buff). Once I've cast these abilities I'm able to get to massive in 8 seconds of casting.

This is creating a situation where once I have these four abilities up if the enemy stays in my room for more than a short time they will die.

I'm forcing the enemy to run from the fight for 2mins or die to a few hits from me. By the time that 2 mins runs out I have all my power back and can repeat.

These abilities are very strong right now in combo and their timer should not really be that long.

I've not tested every combo so far but as a quick conclusion:

The new institute class is like the old Illuminati class in that they are based around casting a number of set effects and then spamming for a “short” build to get to massive timewarp/insanity.

Institutes effects have no real counter other than direct hinder or running away, unlike the ability to kill the madfly, they last longer, are cheaper and they build a stronger level of warp than their Illuminati counter parts right now.

Atm the class in test realm is very overtuned in offensive build and buffs mainly due to all their burst abilities lasting upwards of 2 mins and having a very small or non existent power cost.

My suggestion would be to dramatically lower the times of all of the above abilities, leave them at their current strength in terms of warp building and then re-test from there.

• ---

Testing the defensives.
    Mindclock is a nifty little buff to keeping up quicksilver. It may not sound like much but having quicksilver pop up without requiring a sip will be useful in groups as it'll save you a sip in aeon to defup and also not have you worry about damagedthroat.

Onyx Emerald and Sapphire are a bit crazy in combination. They provide stronger effects than healing auras for no cost and can stack on top of healing auras.
    They work like tea in shrugging the first affliction of their group that hits them every 10 seconds. (Emerald is just a passive heal on a 10 second tick)
    I'd suggest increasing the cooldown on Onyx and Sapphire to 30 seconds or make it a chance to shrug instead of a 100% chance to shrug. Immunity to 1 steam and 1 dust aff every 10 seconds with an additional affliction being cured every 10 seconds is exceptionally strong. 
    Not to mention that all these effects will stack ontop of healing auras if the institute goes healing.
    Emerald is fine as it is. It only becomes a bit crazy with onyx and sapphire ontop.

Sapphire combined with mindclock make institue exceptionally resistant to aeon effects. Eg they require 1 cast to strip quicksilver, 1 cast to strip sapphire, 1 cast to aeon.

Garnet heals 5% ego and mana when damaged.  This effect should probally have a cooldown as it triggers on any and every damage. Vs some classes with passive songs or ents attacking you can have this effect triggering every few seconds. Adding a cooldown would normalise its healing so that it doesnt give insane healing vs some classes and a limited ammount vs others.

The other effects seem generally solid set buffs to self healing. Turquoise is real nice.
  • Bug report for it:

Three afflictions persist throughout log out.

suffering from echoes in time.
    under the gaze of an oracle.
    looping in time.