Good Vibrations!

ShaddusShaddus , the Leper MessiahOutside your window.
There have been quite a lot of posts lately about things the admin need to do, or owe us, or should have been doing all this time. I'm one of the primary ones doing this, so I'd like to reverse course a bit and urge all of you who read this to post something you've appreciated lately. Small things, big things, it doesn't matter. What would you like to thank the admin for?  Has your god went out of their way to rp with you and give you a reason to stick around? Has there been a changelog or QoL report that has really brightened Lusternia for you? 

Post it here!
Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.

Comments

• Over the last week we've had a few interactions with Snaikka regarding the mutant rats running rampage through the streets. We starting to see a decline in their numbers and eels returning to the sewers! Will we see the end of this soon?!? So this has been really great progress and awesome to interact with Snaikka!
    The other day I met Daiua Greenthorn and had a nice little interaction with her, with the gearbox from the treasure hunt. We went to Snow Valley for one of the clues, and I enjoyed it immensely!
    Also all the quests that have been fixed over the last way, thank you thank you! I *love* quests immensely, so this has been brilliant!
    And in general, thanks to all the @Godmins. We really all do appreciate you and all that you do!!
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    I haven't had an exceedingly large amount of RP with gods lately, but I will say that I hope we see @Ein around more. I'm hoping to see how much His rp develops and shapes Gaudiguch's path forward. I'm also pleased to see @Darvellan and @Maylea around more!

The Curiomarket has really helped us out quite a bit. Kudos to whomever coded that monstrosity!
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Lots of good things. Sorry for my view being very Gaudicentric.

The Anniversary scavenger hunt was great! Quiz was very fun too. Those must be a bunch of work and it's appreciated.

Adding the cloak we gave into the description of Ghani's Gaudiguch spy when he turned up naked. 

The transmology event a few months ago. Splitting it into sections was good for spreading involvement for different people who were awake (as long as we relayed information...) and the Twitter alerts helped plan my time. Coming up with a new plan on the fly and new objects to account for various sensitivities and the method of revealing the info were both brilliant. Also grateful for speeding up resets when it got to 5am my time!

The celebration of three guilds and the characters you introduced - really really cool.

Items for the 500 CE festivities, especially the pendant and the kouseki flower firework.

Ein.

The way the glow bats bite balloons when they're near them.

Event posts. Always event posts :)
  • @Darvellan has gone out of his way to engage with me recently - and getting to interact with his high priest through story catchup was awesome!

I wish I had the creativity, RP skill and time to properly reciprocate! I hope the admin don't feel they are wasting their time and energy without getting something out of it.

Also, just general kudos for @Estarra and team for being so transparent lately with the game direction, and for being so approachable. Very cool.
  • "Approachable", that really is it for me, too. More so than any other live game I've ever played. Very appreciated.
  • Awesome to see Thax present, even if His gears were spinning, and see that Snaikka and Vittoria are chatty about our plague rats!
    The cool night-time breeze shivers in the arid caress of the streets of the capital city, brushing the earthen taste of dust across your lips.
    A blessed silence falls upon the city for the moment, most activity confined to the towers and the
    theatre due to the snowy weather.
    Pinprick points of light twinkle in the deep black overhead, their brightness full of a cold,
    hungering malice.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    I managed (barely) to finish the grimoire without receiving a fright.  Beckoning to Bob Jr in front of a mimic turned out to be a bad idea...

It was pretty fun though, thanks for putting it all together.  And having the areas rotate around was kinda cruel :o  I had it almost entirely mapped when it flipped!
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Have to nth the appreciation for the Haunted House. Everything is so well done and creative, and it's brilliantly obvious how much work went into it! Thank you so, so much, admins, ephemerals and misc. planners and coders!

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

Bump!
  • Recently noticed how fast things have been implemented. I think the new newbie intro will see an upswing with how lore mixed with basic gameplay. Looking forward to seeing it develop. Thanks admin!
    The cool night-time breeze shivers in the arid caress of the streets of the capital city, brushing the earthen taste of dust across your lips.
    A blessed silence falls upon the city for the moment, most activity confined to the towers and the
    Pinprick points of light twinkle in the deep black overhead, their brightness full of a cold,
    hungering malice.
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    I have to add more appreciation for the Father of Silence @Nocht, for being so approachable and responsive in the past few months. Best <3

Also more raves for the Admin Team with all their work lately and to come with the upcoming events!

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

Today's event was both amazing and confusing. I just can't wait to see what happens next with the Mining Consortium!
  • Definitely confusing.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    I had a lot of fun last night investigating the gnomes and their antics.  I appreciate the person who invested so much time!  I tried to take a log of it but the thing is massive and needs a ton of editing.
  • Awesome stuff with the snow in Magnagora, and the fancy rats. Haberdashery has never been so stinking cute.
    hungering malice.
  • @Ein for pushing me to finish up a project. Really it isn't forgotten I just have to deal with 3k unexpected bills.