Quests and their current status / suspected to be broken

edited October 2018 in Common Grounds
Hello!
Brought up in the meeting with Estarra and Orael in the World Library Forum today was about quests and their current status.
As we know, a lot of quests have been moved into the QUEST system, and a lot still remain outside of that. Some quests are seemingly broken / are broken and have problems.
It was brought up by the volunteer admins that even though we players might think a quest is bugged, it might not be, so this list might not always be correct in that sense. The only way to know if it is a bug or not is for said volunteer admins to take a look and try to fix before coming to the conclusion of bug or not.
The point of this forum post is to have a list of these suspected broken quests as a collection for players to look at as to not spend X amount of time before coming to the realisation that they've wasted X amount of hours for nothing.
If you have an open bug / know a quest is currenly problematic, please post below and I'll stick it on the list! Or PM. Whichever!
Quests will be removed when a) they are fixed. b) confirmed to not be a bug (you'll need to let me know if this is the case, too).

SUSPECTED BROKEN QUESTS
===================

Asylum darkside is unclearable
Drachou Gaudiguch Prophesy Quest. Still eats threads from many who have previously finished the quest. An issue for 4+ years.
Kiakoda-- rabbits & foxes part
Plaxios lowlands is unclearable
Presidio traitor quest requires outside knowledge
Taerin Passages (Glacier Sea/Shattered Earth unaccessible)
Undervaut Epic

Comments

• So, Plaxios Lowlands is actually an epic quest of four quests/lines. what @Ushaara told me, Kiradawea was the last one to try it and the quest broke on the four quest and it has been in broken state ever since.
  • 1. Drachou Gaudiguch Prophesy Quest. Still eats threads from many who have previously finished the quest. An issue for 4+ years.

2. Birthing a wyrmling: AKA He hatched a dragon egg at Mount Zoaka, birthing a magnificent wyrmling. As far as I know still busted at the puzzles which stops further progress and makes doing the gaudi epic impossible.
  • Kiakoda, particularly the foxes and rabbits.
    The cool night-time breeze shivers in the arid caress of the streets of the capital city, brushing the earthen taste of dust across your lips.
    A blessed silence falls upon the city for the moment, most activity confined to the towers and the
    theatre due to the snowy weather.
    Pinprick points of light twinkle in the deep black overhead, their brightness full of a cold,
    hungering malice.
  • Steingrim said:
    1. Drachou Gaudiguch Prophesy Quest. Still eats threads from many who have previously finished the quest. An issue for 4+ years.

2. Birthing a wyrmling: AKA He hatched a dragon egg at Mount Zoaka, birthing a magnificent wyrmling. As far as I know still busted at the puzzles which stops further progress and makes doing the gaudi epic impossible.
    I did Zoaka fairly recently (Kiani 513), specifically the puzzles, and had no hitches in solving them aside from my own screwups. So maybe the Zoaka wyrmling quest is resolved now?
    The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure pure reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog!
  • @Stratas Thanks. I'll have someone try.