Lack of Raves VI: Rave Today, Tweet Tomorrow

Comments

• @Xenthos,

The curiomarket has been a blessing an a curse. Makes it far easier for me to get less wanted curios (people tended to just rub those before), but harder or at least more expensive to get things like poteen and map pieces.

I am pretty much done on the curios I need. I have manse czigany I still need, a few hair I am working on, and the rest are just map/poteen pieces.

That reminds me to suggest the quest/hunting curios I had in mind.
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Xenthos said:
    Steingrim said:
    Xenthos said:
    Steingrim said:
    @Xenthos I've thought about it myself, but do you mean literally every curio? Did you really do all the hair/beard and even all the marionettes?
    Yes.

Also the bubbles!  They were the hardest ones to finish.
    Okay, do you have OCD or should I be super impressed?  :D
    To be honest, for a while I was really really into collecting every curio to the point that it was a big thing every time new curios came out (and people would tease me about having to complete them)... but then they kept coming out with more and more, and some of them (like the bubbles) were just terrible.

Eventually I just broke and stopped bothering with some of the sets.  In particular the marionettes (I think I had almost all of them done, was missing 2 pre-market), the bubbles (had none completed), and the hair stuff (just a few completed).  But when the curio market got put in, I placed a buy order for every single piece I was missing and people ended up selling their lovely little pieces to me, letting me finish it all.
    So in other words, both. :P

(<3 you Xenthos)

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Also, these kirin are adorable and if Luce's turns out jade and white he's adopting her into Shevat.
  • I'm personally hoping for auspicious clouds.
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • Also, I'm not sure if anyone else has noticed, but if you check carefully, the kirins are floating.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    That's why Luce's gonna adopt his. She's kindred spirit!
  • @Ianir you were a great Anomoly, Godspeed and best wishes!
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• edited October 2018
    ANNOUNCE NEWS #2861<br>Date: 10/21/2018 at 20:44<br>From: Estarra the Eternal<br>To&nbsp; : Everyone<br>Subj: New Honours for First and Last Guild Leaders<br><br>We've added honours for the last leaders of the old guilds and the first leaders of the new guilds!<br>Thanks to all the players and admin who help put this together, especially Anita who organized the <br>forum thread that gathered a lot of this information.<br>&nbsp;<br>Penned by My hand on the 4th of Shanthin, in the year 514 CE.

Thank you @Estarra and @Godmins!!
  • Bloodshot subdues rabid hamsters. Good to know.
  • Luce said:
    That's why Luce's gonna adopt his. She's kindred spirit!
    Good news, the kirins have the option of being jade-scaled!
  • edited October 2018
    edit: wrong place -- but yay Kirin!!
  • I may be a language nerd, but that conversation with Taimi was the most fun I've had in months. So cool, whoever was playing her.
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • Thank you. Your typo has been reported as bug #24429.
    19:07:19.318  

Your bug #24429 has been resolved: Your typo has been fixed. Thank you for reporting.
    19:08:12.480   11300h, 11800m|100%, 100e%, 10p, ex bk-

I was very impressed. Fixed in less than a minute, that's next level! :D

• Only caught the tail end of it, but the Mornhai event seemed fun.
  • Moi said:
    Only caught the tail end of it, but the Mornhai event seemed fun.
    The cleaning is in fact a quest, though I copied the ritual here: https://ealhdun.be/lusternia/mornhai sanctuary.html

Thanks for the fun little quest admin things :D
  • She woke the Old Ones and restored connection to Grandmother Scorpion.
    She did assist Vuram Blegurli in recovering the insanity cure research.
    She is an honourary Sous Chef at Bistro Noir.

more quests! \o/

• Enjoyable (and sometimes frustrating) fighting in Celestia/Ether Glom/Faethorn/Ether Seren!  :smile:
  • Yay, I finally finished my poteen pot! I'm super excited both for that, and for the fact that being suicidally intoxicated month after month gives me plenty of manse time to work on my system while I build tolerance!
  • I enjoyed helping out with the water side. Thanks to the Furies for the redirections and speedy fixes. There are some great puzzles in there. 4am finish!

Also I finally did Talthos. That needs a lot of rockeaters to get all the clues.