Thanks for the RP (Version 1.0 Alpha)

Comments

• Dys, for making my Seeker "test" feel more like a fun and natural conversation :smiley:
  • Thanks for the rp, whoever possessed Taimi Kivinen! :D
  • Thanks to @Saraya for taking an interest in Harbingers' lore/rp! I'm looking forward to having more convos about them.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    I've had some pretty good sessions with a whole bunch of Gloms and the admin in general during this end of world / solstice session.  You're all great.  <3
  • Love that Glomdoring role play. Looks like Torgaddon has to learn piety all over again. Much love Glomdoring! 
  • Thank you @Czixi for the RP. It really makes the city feel more alive, stumbling onto things like that unexpectedly when no one is around.
  • Glomdoring, you have been outstanding lately. Definitely making some of us dust off the good ol' emote syntax on the regular! Really looking forward to the coming months and seeing how all of our characters develop. Keep being cool cats, it is lovely to hang out with you all. :)
  • Love you @Gaudiguch, even though it isn't super long scenes I LOVE interacting with the various shades of Gaudiguch!
  • Thank you, everyone, honestly. The role-play in its many different scenarios is amazing.
  • edited March 2019
    Harassing @Eadei is also fun!

...thank you hallifax for playing into Aydeksa's power fantasy
  • @Czixi, for all the random stuff you do.
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • Why isn't this thread on the first page?  :open_mouth:@Maylea, @Millien, @Coraline! I can't wait to thank others soon as well!
    Amazing beautiful stunning avatar by Gurashi!
    ~
    A gentle breeze ruffles your wings and whispers in your ears, as if for you alone, "Dragonfly's words shine... seeds, sown and tended, inspire... a forest harvest."
    ~
    Maylea reaches out, Her fingers poised in midair. "Now you are of Me, even more than you were before." Her golden and azure eyes glitter. "Walk well, Eldin. Shed glory in My name, and bring life to the lifeless."
  • Because we've all been doing this on the tweets/raves thread. :D

Czixi, the Welkin murmurs, "Fight on, My Effervescent Sylph. I will be with you as you do."

Aian Lerit'r, Lead Schematicist exclaims to you, "A *paperwork* emergency, Chairman!

• @Snald and @Gurashi for making me laugh so hard with that song. 😂🤘
  • Gabe said:
    @Snald and @Gurashi for making me laugh so hard with that song. 😂🤘
    ...aaaaa.
     <3 
    ‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    No one has ever pushed back against Dar's agnosticism. Many raves to Verdonne for making things quite interesting for a hot second. <3
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • edited July 2019
    Daraius said:
    <3@Alexandria and @Nelras. I hope I didn’t let you off the hook too easily.
    I think @Czixi took care of the rough-housing before you had your turn.
    Edit: <3 to all of you though.

Czixi, the Welkin murmurs, "Fight on, My Effervescent Sylph. I will be with you as you do."

Aian Lerit'r, Lead Schematicist exclaims to you, "A *paperwork* emergency, Chairman!

Merlose said:
    Now I just need to invent reasons to keep talking to you.
    Please do! :grin:
    I used to make cakes.

• Merlose said:
    Thanks to @Daraius for stoking Merlose's fascination with Tosha. Now I just need to invent reasons to keep talking to you.

Also thanks to @Alexandria for generally being willing to RP with me at any time
    Come RP at me whenever @Merlose . ;)
    I enjoy it, and it shakes me out of my wall-of-text habits.

• @Jolanthe - I really dig the philosophical back and forth between our characters, thank you! <3
    Amazing beautiful stunning avatar by Gurashi!
    ~
    A gentle breeze ruffles your wings and whispers in your ears, as if for you alone, "Dragonfly's words shine... seeds, sown and tended, inspire... a forest harvest."
    ~
    Maylea reaches out, Her fingers poised in midair. "Now you are of Me, even more than you were before." Her golden and azure eyes glitter. "Walk well, Eldin. Shed glory in My name, and bring life to the lifeless."
    @Merlose made my day.
    I used to make cakes.