Have you ever cried in real life because PvP/RP didn't go your (character's) way?

edited November 2018 in Common Grounds
Not flamebait. Not trolling. Serious, straight-up question. Are you [your self-defined gender] enough to bare your emotions to your forummates?

Comments

• Once upon a time, there was a tiny Elfen Seren called Ena. And this BIG BAD man called Camberre. That is all. <3 Berre
  • I have had some proper sad moments though

Many regrets
  • RP, yes. PvP, no.
  • I have an unhealthy inability to cry in situations that warrant crying so it is not saying much.
  • I never cried.

But I have never laughed so much in my life playing any other game than Lusternia.

This game can be tremendously funny! 

• RP yes, not because it didn't go my way, but because of how some scenes played out and were emotionally moving.

PvP yes, because sometimes you try so hard to understand mechanics and you get frustrated.

I've had more laughs than tears in this game though. That says a lot about this community! <3
    The cool night-time breeze shivers in the arid caress of the streets of the capital city, brushing the earthen taste of dust across your lips.
    A blessed silence falls upon the city for the moment, most activity confined to the towers and the
    theatre due to the snowy weather.
    Pinprick points of light twinkle in the deep black overhead, their brightness full of a cold,
    hungering malice.
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Have 100% teared up with joy due to RP though.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• Not really any crying but I was genuinely sad IRL when we lost Lacostian

• Once. There was some rp a long time ago I did where, essentially, I betrayed someone from a different org. That was fun, but the rp when I finally told her the truth was painful, more so because it also involved telling the player what had really happened. I don't think I'd ever want to do that again.

There was this one other time, in a different game. That one was a joyful-sad though.

Never cried over PvP. Unless getting stuck on coding problems counts >.>
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • ^This. I did betrayal RP once before, and although I never once went OOC with the other player - and thus technically did not betray their trust - it sure as all hell felt like it when my toon started twirling his moustache. I'll never get involved in that again.
  • Cried, no. Sadquit, more times than I should admit.

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Not over pk, no one cares about pk. But out of frustration, sure, because of horribly nasty people, hell yes. Because of heavily emotion-laden rp, absolutely. Also I was pregnant many of these times in my defence EVERYTHING MAKES YOU CRY WHEN PREGNANT.

• When I was a teenager I cried in Aetolia when my husband divorced me, hahaha.  We were really good friends OOC'ly and I had a bit of a crush, so that probably contributed to it.
  • I also cried IRL every time Iytha got divorced.
  • i cry everyday
  • I've gotten frustrated on the few occasions someone's killed my character because I am absolute crap at fighting, but never cried over it. For roleplay, though, absolutely- not especially because it didn't go my way, but because it was just hard.
  • edited January 2019
    Ha... 

jk; y'all deserved all ya got.