Mafia Signup: Snuggletastic Animals!

PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
edited January 2019 in Mafia Hideout
Post here to confirm your signing up for the Snuggletastic Mafia Game! There are 12 slots, but we can tweak if there are more or less people. Adjustments will be made as necessary! I am planning to start on Monday, the 7th of January, but reserve the right to leave people a little more signup time if it feels like a good idea. We can be casual!

1. Sylandra
2. Arix
3. Aruin
4. Zitto
5. Shaddus
6. Kistan
7. Dys
8. Lehki

And the people who already expressed interest, just to make sure they don't miss the thread:
Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.

Comments

• SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    I'm game. Let's roll.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • I'm in

• I would like to join.
  • Yeah, okay.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    It's been a while. Count me in.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • I'm in
  • I'll play please
  • Yes, I'm in
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    Ok! I will start sending out roles after I get home this evening, so any stragglers can have a little longer to sign up. If we don't fill by then, I'll cut a few roles.
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    Signups are now closed and I am sending out role messages!