Lack of Raves VI: Rave Today, Tweet Tomorrow

Comments

• Raves for this section of the new newbie quests. The last broadcast of Globglob Mesherbrub. https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/gcuH0b3L

The cool night-time breeze shivers in the arid caress of the streets of the capital city, brushing the earthen taste of dust across your lips.
    A blessed silence falls upon the city for the moment, most activity confined to the towers and the
    theatre due to the snowy weather.
    Pinprick points of light twinkle in the deep black overhead, their brightness full of a cold,
    hungering malice.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Quorum!
  • The Pools of Remembrance are great! Clownfish merian archmage :lol:

Also I worked out Malacoda from scratch. It possibly took me 8 hours with some confusing bits but it's a very cool location and finishing was satisfying.
  • edited November 2018
    As someone who needs things to be even, what WERE you doing when you gave Beastmastery - Charging its train value? Was someone a little high? There is no other beastmastery skill I can pair this with to even it out. :(

Edit : I did find this somewhat amusing. Like, whyyyy?

BEASTMASTERY - CHARGING

Syntax: BEAST ORDER CHARGE <dir>

Lead your beast in a wild, rampant charge in a given direction, breaking
    down any walls in your way and travelling until you can go no further.

For Training:
      Syntax: BEAST TRAIN CHARGE
      Prerequisites: riding, gallop
      Type: Body
      Trains: 75
  • I'm raving the admin's effort to interact with all the orgs regarding this year's Big Event. Even small things like having an NPC confirm nothing is amiss when you check an area makes the event more engaging. I know watching for small things like that takes time, but it is appreciated!
  • The Displaced Wildlands are beautiful. Really lovely evocative descriptions and I learnt a few new words (deracinated, lazuline, chirring). Thank you Havens and builders!

Also someone fixed a typo in less than half a minute from me reporting it. It was about 25s. Ridiculous! B)
  •    A benevolent stranger has hung a solstice stocking for you at the Bridge of Qlarak!

Love you forever benevolent stranger! 
  • Raves for all the people I'm seeing in Magnagora active and playing! You're helping newbies, you're interacting on a regular basis and getting things done. Super rad guys.
    The cool night-time breeze shivers in the arid caress of the streets of the capital city, brushing the earthen taste of dust across your lips.
    A blessed silence falls upon the city for the moment, most activity confined to the towers and the
    Pinprick points of light twinkle in the deep black overhead, their brightness full of a cold,
    hungering malice.
  • edited January 2019
    More raves for all the newbies I'm seeing. Wow! I'm looking forward each day to seeing them hang around and interact with them. Great stuff. Most notably - @Esiar, @Zephyline, @Verdonne, and @Elysian.
    hungering malice.
  • @Ein for trying to make my every guild request come true!

• A rave for the Hallifaxians who have been around the past week or so! I can't tell you how wonderful it is to see you roleplaying together and generally being curious and engaging. You're all awesome <3

• Just tried the new report system out. I really like it. Raves to the admin for putting this in.
  • Eliron said:
    Just tried the new report system out. I really like it. Raves to the admin for putting this in.
    I love the way people can contribute. Cool stuff.
    hungering malice.
  • Congrats, and seven tickets on one wakabi is brave! I spread mine out and hope the favourites don't win.
  • Aw man, Steingrim was right about that race!
  • The Iron Cultured House of n'Kylbar has done great things this year and it has not gone unnoticed by the general populace of the Basin of Life.

!!! now i can log out for like 10 days and be fine, my duty is served with the help of henchmen
  • I read that as 'the house of n'Kylbak and now I can't unsee that
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Liquidating several years of acquisitions is proving more difficult than I thought.

Also I'm out, so long and thanks for all the fish 

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Karlach said:
    Liquidating several years of acquisitions is proving more difficult than I thought.

Also I'm out, so long and thanks for all the fish 
    Aaaahh, good bye. x(
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    It's me, I'm back 
  • Thanks to everyone who has made me feel welcome so far!
  • I just found a Solstice gnome!

He's been sent back to Jolly Bundy now.
  • TIL I can use my miniature balloon in the undervault, and fly to Avechna's Peak or other continents from there. This amuses me greatly.
  • that sounds like a bug