Snuggletastic Animal Mafia

Comments

• PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    edited January 2019

Votes

Nobody-5 (Sylandra, Dys, Lehki, Aruin, Arix)

5 Votes are required for a makeover!

"It is DAY ONE. The day ends at 10 PM Eastern time on Thursday, January 10th!"

Thus speaketh the Portly Parrot:

"It looks like we really are all cute in our own special way. No makeover today! We'll meet back tomorrow after everyone has had a chance to snuggle up with their blankets and have sweet dreams!"

It is now NIGHT ONE! Please send in your night actions. The night will end at 3:45 PM on Friday, January 11th!

EDIT: I forgot to remove Arix's first vote after he switched. Fixed!
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    makeover nobody, but in a really cute voice.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    NIGHT ONE is over! I am sending out messages!
    The sun's happy face rises over the horizon and blesses you with another beautiful day! You all gather to enjoy another adorable debate, only to find that Shaddus is covered in paint!

The Portly Parrot has an opinion about that.

"Hm. I guess, technically speaking, Shaddus has already had a makeover! He's out of the running, and he isn't going to vote! The rest of you had better be on your guard, for it seems there are rogue cosmetologists among us!"

----------

Shaddus was Flora, the Flower Bunny!

You win with The Snuggletastic Animal Friends!

(That means you're in the town.)

Flowers are really delightful, don't you think? So soft and colorful. You love them so much, almost as much as you love showing them to other people. As far as you're concerned, the real secret to being cute is sharing cute things with other people!

Flower Power!: Once per game, you may choose another player at night. You will prevent them from performing night actions, and night actions targeting them will fail. (1-shot Jailer)

------------

It is now DAY TWO. The day ends at 4PM Eastern on Monday, January 14th.

There are 7 Cuties Left, with 4 votes to makeover.

• A rogue cosmetologist, how dreadful. 

I would guess he probably saved it, but does anybody think they were jailed last night?
  • Ugh, poor Shaddus. I hope it was pretty paint at least. 

I wasn't jailed.

• I think Shaddus was modvigged for posting at night
    He was not.
  • oh ok

• I didn't get any messages saying something happened to me last night so as far as I know I was not jailed

• SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Hmm. Something did happen to me last night, though it wasn't a jailing.

I'll go into more detail in a bit. Anyone else have an experience last night?

Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • My night was also un-uneventful. Really interested in what everyone else has to say.

Zoo animals look cuter with glitter and bows than paint!
  • Nothing happened to me
  • I didn't see anything last night
  • so nobody but Sylandra had anything happen to them as far as they know?
  • You're forgetting about poor flowery Flora who got covered in paint! But no, I had a very uneventful night. 

• wonder if the rogue cosmetologist works for a lab
  • So I guess we just wait for Sylandra?
    So this is interesting! Last night, I used my power: "Bounce."

Why am I bringing this up? Because when I use this "Bounce" ability at night, anyone who targets me with an action will be redirected to a random other target instead.

And according to my night message, that successfully happened last night! 

Some key parts of this ability for consideration:
    • The person who targets me will know they have been redirected and to whom.
    • I will know that someone targeted me and bounced.
    • I will not know what they targeted me with, nor how many times I was targeted.
    • Whoever they are redirected to is decided by the mod's randomizer, not by me.
    • Whoever targets me can wind up randomly targeting themselves as a result of this ability. (Ex. This means it is possible for a mafia to target me and then accidentally makeover themselves)
    What I find interesting is that no one else is reporting any visible action, other than Shaddus's makeover! If someone town targeted me, I'd be surprised if they didn't mention realizing that a redirect power was in play. Those can be tricky, and sometimes mean there are sneaky, no-good bus drivers afoot.

I also believe it is unlikely that Shaddus targeted me, because no one here mentions being jailed. Even if Shaddus had jailed himself, then he wouldn't have been able to be night-makeovered.

Which leads me to believe it's a very likely possibility that one of you shady apes tried to make me over last night, and got bounced to Shaddus's bun bun instead.  :'( 

Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • so where do we go from here?

• Ah, I'm sorry I lied. I have a minor talent you see, nothing very impressive, but I can only tell if they're vanilla or not. I was suspicious of @Arix for being so quick to off Sylandra the first day (trying to thin the herd?) so I did some looking around of my own and Arix seems to have pretty interesting supplies. They could be for the town and it seems kinda counter intuitive to paint bomb the person he was trying lynch but I don't trust him anyways so MAKEOVER ARIX, maybe being pretty will make him a nicer person?

Of course he could be a skilled townie but we don't have anything else to go on do we?

• I'm plenty nice already, thanks
  • I'm a little unclear @Aruin. You're saying that you can tell that Arix is not vanilla, but what do you mean about a paint bomb? Did you see that Arix had one of those?
  • He didn't say I had a paint bomb, he just said I had interesting supplies and that it would be weird for me to paint bomb someone I put a makeover vote on
  • also how do you know Shaddus got hit by a paint bomb? Maybe some PETA jerkoff threw paint on him
    *She. Aruin is a lady!

If I'm following this correctly, @Aruin is saying that her ability states that Arix isn't vanilla. More to the point, he has some sort of ability which Aruin's night flavor states includes "interesting supplies." Which could mean just about anything!

Honestly, I agree it would be brazen to makeover the person you voted for on day 1, so Arix wouldn't be my first thought as the person who targeted me night 1 either if he's mafia looking to off me. It's unlikely, but not impossible.

I'll ask a different question: @Arix, can you confirm if you're vanilla or not? This lets us know if Aruin's investigation has merit.
    Daraius said:

Votes

Arix-1(Aruin)

It is now DAY TWO. The day ends at 4PM Eastern on Monday, January 14th.

There are 7 Cuties Left, with 4 votes to makeover.
  • I too would like to hear from @Arix (whether he is vanilla) and @Aruin (whether he is not)

• To clarify, the paint bomb was for waking up to find Shaddus covered in paint and the 'interesting supplies' was just flavor. Basically I learned Arix has some kind of power, could be a one off that he hasn't used yet, and I'm purposing a makeover because at this moment in time we don't have a lot of information and I'm suspicious. 
  • vanilla means no powers right? I'm not vanilla if so