Snuggletastic Animal Mafia

Comments

• PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    NIGHT TWO is over! I am sending out messages!
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
    edited January 2019
    Day has come again! The birds are singing, the bees are buzzing, and the sun is shining. You all bounce, flounce, and pounce your way to meet with the Portly Parrot and discuss the game!

"Looks like Dys just couldn't wait for the vote! The groomers found him sitting in the grooming parlor this morning, as though he went there in the night!

I know you all want to look your best, but you guys need to wait your turns. And if someone is hauling you guys down there at night, you better find that person fast!"

--------------------

You are Mr. Stripes!

You win with The Snuggletastic Animal Friends!

(That means you're in the town.)

Meow! You're just a cute widdle kitty cat with cute kitty claws. And teeth. Ok, you'll grow up into a gigantic, majestic predator. But for now, you are cute. Especially when you stalk your playmates and wiggle that little tiger tail before pouncing on them!

Nose of the Tiger!: Once per game, you may choose another player at night to see who they target at night.

-------------------
    It is now DAY Three. The day ends at 8:15 PM Eastern on Thursday, January 17th.

There are 5 Cuties Left, with 3 votes to makeover.

• Hello hello! Who all do we have left?
  • Ok so I used my power on @Kistan last night, assuming it's a single use I don't know if Kistan would have been allowed  to use it. that leaves Aruin with an investigative power, Sylandra with Bounce and Lehki with something or other
  • so with that, I will start the day with
    MAKEOVER: LEHKI. So far he has not made any claims  to power that I know of, and has sort of just hung out in the background making generic comments and asking about other people's powers

Votes

Lehki-1(Arix)

• I did get a visit last night and a nice warm hug and my power recharged. Thank you @Arix

My thoughts too turned to Lehki with all the others accounted for

Makeover: LEHKI

• Thanks @Arix

No reason for no cute cat picture though!

Sorry

• Can we slow the train down just a little maybe? Would be suspicious of you one of you if I wasn't already looking at somebody else.

Since I'm the only one that hasn't claimed yet, I'll come out and say I was a 1-shot doctor. Last night I targeted Arix since his recharge ability seemed the useful.

The power claims/reveals right now seems to be.

1. Sylandra      : Bounce
    2. Arix             : recharge
    3. Aruin           :  investigate
    4. Zitto             : strongman
    5. Shaddus       : jailer
    6. Kistan          : watcher
    7. Dys              : tracker
    8. Lehki           : doctor

So right now I'm mostly suspicious of Sylandra or Aruin.  Everybody else has a pretty standard mafia power, Bounce is the oddball out, also looking at N1 actions there's clearly something off.

Aruin's vanilla detection seemed a little funny to when everybody has a power, but I guess it could see if somebody used up their power already or not, maybe? Also she said Arix had "interesting tools" which doesn't really seem to fit the flavor, nobody really uses tools except for maybe Zitto painting Shaddus.

But now looking back on N1 actions 

sylandra -> self
    arix ->  no one
    aruin -> arix
    zitto -> shaddus
    shaddus -> ?
    kistan - > lehki
    dys -> zitto
    Lehki -> no one

Sylandra said somebody targeted her N1, but based on people's claims the only person who could have was Shaddus, and nobody noticed getting jailed, so somebody has to be lieing there.

Votes

Lehki-2(Arix, Kistan)

• Okay, Aruin said "supplies" not "tools" but the point still stands. Also @Sylandra I guess.

• Related image

Hey hey, I think I'm too cute for a makeover Lehki!  MAKOVER LEHKI I'm sorry if I'm wrong?

Votes

Lehki-3(Arix, Kistan, Aruin)

--------

The Portly Parrot says:

"Wow, that's a fast makeover! I hope Lehki enjoys his time at the parlor! Let's see who he was!"

---------------------

Lehki was Llouis, the Llama!

Llook, a Llama! Majestic, fuzzy, and somewhat trendy! You may be a fuzzy llump of joy and llaughter, but you're also the resident tough guy. You mix your cuteness with strength and keep everyone else safe from intruders, invaders, and rogue cosmetologists.

Guard Llama!: Once per game, you may target another player at night and block kills directed at them. (One-shot Doctor)

---------------------

IT IS NOW NIGHT THREE. THE NIGHT ENDS AT 2:15 PM ON Wednesday, JANUARY 16TH. SEND ME YOUR NIGHT ACTIONS.
    NIGHT Three is over! I am sending out messages!
    The hiiiiiillllllllllsssss are alive....with the sound of snuggling! You eventually drag yourselves away from your very cute breakfast and cuddle sessions to vote!

The Portly Parrot says:

"The grooming parlor got a surprise last night! It was a box. With Kistan in it. He's busy getting groomed, so it looks like we're down to just three cuties!"

------------------

Kistan was Spooky!

You're named after the moderator's cat. That means you're the cutest by default. Like the moderator's cat, you are obsessed with watching things. You find a high place, strike a cute pose, and watch for anything interesting. Or anything that moves.

Watch and Learn!: Once per game, you may target a person at night to see who targets them. (1-shot Watcher)

---------------------

It is now DAY FOUR. The day ends at 2:30 PM Eastern on Saturday, January 19th.

There are 3 Cuties Left, with 2 votes to makeover.

• I'm a terrible friend, I'm sorry!

I'm mostly inclined to trust Arix because Kistan did get a recharge even if he isn't around to tell us what he saw. I can't really make a case for myself but I am going to wait so I don't jump to conclusions again like with Lehki. (I should have listened D: I was so sure)
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Y’all got no chill, lmao. Some of us can’t check mafia easily at work!

So today is a no brainer for me: MAKEOVER ARUIN.

@Kistan confirmed that Arix’s power took effect the night that @Dys was made over. Since the game hasn’t ended, I take that to mean Arix is town and there’s one mafia left.

I know it’s not me so it has to be @Aruin. Let’s break down further evidence why!

Aruin’s power hinges on there being vanilla players in this game and so far there aren’t any. It’s highly possible that she’s a consigliere who got intel for the mafia, saw Arix was a threat, and created this role for herself as a means to get rid of him quickly. And she almost did - except Dys caught her partner @Zitto in the act first.

She also bumrushed @Lehki’s makeover yesterday before I could even post. Rude. <\3

Speaking for myself, I was the first person to claim my role and have actively worked to uncover mafia this entire game. While my power is a little different, it makes sense that the setup would include a Strongman mafioso with a jailer, a doctor and a bounce set of variables in play!

So those are my thoughts. We are in LyLo now, friends!

Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Image result for sad piglet

Maybe my power was meant more to see if people were lying about one-shot powers?
    (Also @Arix gave me a charge last night. Thanks buddy.)
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."

Votes

Aruin-1(Sylandra)

• Makeover: Aruin

Votes

Aruin-2(Sylandra, Arix)

----------
    The Portly Parrot says:

"Wow, another quick vote! We'll all be sad to see Aruin go, but we'll be thrilled when we get to see her with her new look!"

----------

Image result for cute boar

Aruin was Boaris!

Some people think you're boaring, but nobody denies that you have a certain piggish charm about you. You spend your days boring holes in the ground to find tasty grubs, and sometimes chatting to very boaring people. That's probably why people think you're a dull, mundane beast, but you know that their claims are just a hamfisted attempt to slander you.

I'm not sorry for typing that paragraph.

Prince of Boardom: You have an eye for boaring people. At night, you may investigate another player to determine if they are a vanilla townie. Members of the town with a limited number of charges on their power will appear as vanilla if they are out of charges. This power cannot distinguish between scum players and town players who have a power!

-------------------------

"Looks like the grooming parlor is totally booked! That's the game, folks!"

Suddenly, gurgle, chortling, blubbery belly laugh arises from Sylandra!

"Haha! 'Twas I who sent our friends away in the night! I've fooled you all!"

The Cabal of Covert Cosmetics (Sylandra and ZItto) wins!
    Here are the remaining roles!

Sylandra was Gordo, the Elephant Seal!

You win with The Cabal of Covert Cosmetics!

(That means you're in the mafia.)

You're cute. You know you're cute. What's a little blubber between friends, you know? The other animals don't know that. They always left you out of the promotional media.

Sure, they're offering makeovers. They'll make you cute, as they see it. But that's not cute as you see it. You're not gonna let them send you off to lose your unique charm. How are you gonna stop them? By sending them in for makeovers until the groomers run out of space for you!

Bouncy Blubber!: Your thick layer of blubber keeps you safe. You may use this power at night, once per game. All abilities that target you will get a new, random target. The players will know who their new target is.

-----------------

Arix was Penny!

You are the most supportive person in town. You are physically cute, but you know that it takes a cute heart to be truly adorable. You spend your days giving out penguin snuggles and charming affirmations.

Penguin Snuggles!: At night, you may choose one other player. If they have a power with limited charges, they gain another charge. (Recharger)

And finally, I have a special prize to hand out. My wife has looked through all of the adorable pictures in this thread and chosen her favorite. Congratulations are due to Arix for his adorable fishy friend:

We hope you all enjoyed the game, and more importantly, we hope you all enjoyed sharing cute animals with each other!
  • Well done Sylandra and Zitto!

That was fun, thank you Portius and woman who kindly agreed to marry Portius. I loved the theme.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    • XenthosXenthos January 8
      Day 1 Power Move:
      Lynch Sylandra.  Win the game.

Those are my thoughts!
    • SylandraSylandra January 8
      LOL. Watch me be a jester and win anyway!
    • XenthosXenthos January 12
      /reads Sylandra's post.

/me is totally justified in his original assessment of the situation.
    • SylandraSylandra January 12
      Ahahahahaha.

Dys said:
    Well done Sylandra and Zitto!

That was fun, thank you Portius and woman who kindly agreed to marry Portius. I loved the theme.
    I really thought you got us! You had me shaking in my boots with your tracking power. I was preparing to get axed once Zitto was gone, but I couldn't predict the @Lehki runaway train, hahaha. The mafia gods smiled down on me.

This was a fun set-up to untangle as a mafia - and also my first time ever playing the mafia side! @Zitto was a fantastic partner, happy I could avenge you, buddy.

Thanks for hosting, @Portius! Tell your wife I would have posted more cute photos if my phone was more forgiving of forums formatting, ahaha.
    Daraius said: