Tweets VIII: Knocks Me Off My Tweet

Comments

• I took a wrong turn and died :( 80 guards in a room! :open_mouth:
  • Yes, not sure what those are from. I was coming to look for your corpse to resurrect you!
  • Dys said:
    Yes, not sure what those are from. I was coming to look for your corpse to resurrect you!
    They are from mag 'missing' the end of a revolt and attacking allies there. They now serve as a magnificent influence pile till the next revolt.

@Anita if you are autowalking I suggest using path track instead of mudlets mapper. It should prevent you from entering enemy territory.
  • Esoneyuna said:
    Dys said:
    Yes, not sure what those are from. I was coming to look for your corpse to resurrect you!
    They are from mag 'missing' the end of a revolt and attacking allies there. They now serve as a magnificent influence pile till the next revolt.

@Anita if you are autowalking I suggest using path track instead of mudlets mapper. It should prevent you from entering enemy territory.
    I wasn't autowalking.
  • Anita said:
    I wasn't autowalking.
    I didn't realize they were moved to the entrance, I'll move them one room out once I figure out how
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    edited December 2018
    Esoneyuna said:
    Anita said:
    I wasn't autowalking.
    I didn't realize they were moved to the entrance, I'll move them one room out once I figure out how
    You need two sets of commands:
    1) ORDER *guard* MOVE S
    2) For each guard, ORDER *guard* STANDGUARD or ORDER *guard STANDGUARD PERMANENT.  Permanent means no chasing, without permanent they will return to their post (but are easier to split up / murder, though that's not such a risk with 80 guards or whatever it is).

They were "moved" by the people who were enemied to the Inner Sea, attacked me in the Inner Sea, thought I had declared them, and chased me into the village.  When the guards found them and the survivors fled, the guards chased and stuck around in their new spot.
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    It saddens me that overnight the lusternia api no longer is compatible with luasocket.... *grumble*
  • Rivius said:
    It saddens me that overnight the lusternia api no longer is compatible with luasocket.... *grumble*
    Yeah, we moved over to HTTPS. There was a changelog about this months ago. Try installing luasec and using ssl.https instead of socket.http
    Forum Avatar drawn by our lovely Isune.
    edited December 2018
    I'll play around with it, thanks. It's not all that packageable on Mush, but maybe I can put in feature request plea.

Edit: I ended up not wanting to install that for personal reasons and did a crazy frankenstein code that works nonetheless.
  • Gyah... did something go badly wrong with the servers?
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • Welp, since I stayed behind to watch the explosion, here it is.

Eliron Shee-Slaugh, Herald of Nightmares says, "White."
    14760h, 11160m, 11160e, 10p mBex<>-
    An aether lasso begins to fizz and spark, its rings wobbling dangerously and shaking at an 
    increasingly rapid rate.
    An emotionless, mechanical voice issues from within the base: "EVACUATION RECOMMENDED. COUNTDOWN 
    TILL TOTAL DESTRUCTION..."
    Spirit Warden Xenthos An'Ryshe, the Ebon Strategist says, "White."
    An emotionless, mechanical voice issues from within the base: "All five rings de-shielded. Awaiting 
    unscrambled passcode from all five rings upon the lasso. Firsts sufficient."
    "TEN"
    Xenthos nods his head emphatically.
    Soleil d'Abanoi, Kagato of the Platinum Lotus says, "Oh nice."
    An emotionless, mechanical voice issues from within the base: "All five rings de-shielded. Awaiting 
    "NINE"
    The outermost platinum ring falls with a loud tremor.
    Soleil d'Abanoi, Kagato of the Platinum Lotus says, "Let's go!"
    "EIGHT"
    Random Novice Esoneyuna Mzithrei, The Fiery Crone says, "Sooo."
    14760h, 11160m, 11160e, 10p mBex<>-'LEAVE.
    Alaksanteri leaves, following Defender of Faethorn, Deichtine Ysav'rai, Creation of the Wyrd.
    A plethora of curious eyestalks simultaneously swivelling up, a wild garosaur lets out a loud, 
    clacking call and darts away.
    Vynce leaves, following Defender of Faethorn, Deichtine Ysav'rai, Creation of the Wyrd.
    Unitos leaves, following Defender of Faethorn, Deichtine Ysav'rai, Creation of the Wyrd.
    Afollia leaves, following Defender of Faethorn, Deichtine Ysav'rai, Creation of the Wyrd.
    Kagato leaves, following Defender of Faethorn, Deichtine Ysav'rai, Creation of the Wyrd.
    Esoneyuna leaves, following Defender of Faethorn, Deichtine Ysav'rai, Creation of the Wyrd.
    Ilistala melds into the shadows, quickly disappearing from view.
    You say, "LEAVE."
    "SEVEN"
    In a low, soothing voice, Lord Marshal Kreon Zayah, Shakiniel's Inquisitor says, "Whelp later."
    The steel ring fumes and cracks, breaking into pieces.
    The prickling on the back of your neck dissipates as Eliron departs to the up.
    Kreon drifts off to the up, her form trailing wisps of perfumed, lavender mist.
    "SIX"
    "FIVE"
    The iron ring rusts rapidly, disintegrating.
    "FOUR"
    14760h, 11160m, 11160e, 10p mBex<>-drink vitae
    You take a drink of elixir vitae from a salt-paned lantern vial.
    A silvery thrill runs from the tips of your toes up to the top of your head.
    14760h, 11160m, 11160e, 0p mBex<>-
    "THREE"
    The silver ring tarnishes, burning up with rising flames.
    "TWO"
    "ONE"
    14760h, 11160m, 11160e, 1p mBex<>-bur
    That is not a valid command.
    14760h, 11160m, 11160e, 1p mBex<>-
    The remaining, golden ring of the aether lasso twists and curls, attemping to contain the energy of 
    the flames outside it and the aetherial pull within the circle.
    "ZERO. DESTRUCTION TOTAL."
    An aether lasso explodes, throwing jagged shards and pieces everywhere, setting all they touch 
    aflame!
    14760h, 11160m, 11160e, 2p mBex<>-
    Flames lick around you - you are on fire!
    You are afflicted with ablaze.
    You are afflicted with ablaze.
    [Autocuring]: Curing 'low health' with 'sip health'.
    You take a drink of a potion of healing from a salt-paned lantern vial.
    The potion heals and soothes you.
    3471h, 11160m, 11160e, 2p mBex<>-(apply ice to body)(-11289h, 99.9%) 
    You take out some restorative ice and quickly rub it on your body.
    The raging fire about your skin goes out.
    You have cured ablaze. (0.341s)
    3471h, 11160m, 11160e, 2p mBex<>-
    You may apply more restorative ice salve to yourself.
    3471h, 11160m, 11160e, 2p mBex<>-
    An explosion rocks the entire Facility as the aetherlasso blows up!
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    Well, that was an utterly charming event to log in to. Good thing those amulets were in my other pocket, too.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • edited December 2018
    It is not often in Hallifax that we get to be so unreservedly, wonderfully silly. Happy Solstice, everyone!
    You quickly unwrap a present wrapped in snow, which sprays glittering silver dust and cheerful confetti into the air, and grin enormously upon receiving 6960 Aethergoop, 11 Curios, 17 Curios, and 121426 Gold.
    You've unwrapped AN ULTIMATE PRESENT! (Your Gift Counter has been reset.)

D: Not really the ultimate I was hoping for...
  • What is it that's stinging your ass, bro? Is it the double curios, the 4 credits worth of gold, or the 348 credits worth of goop? #fthewheel
  • yeah I'm kinda curious as well
    edited December 2018
    Eh? Random curios aren't very useful or worth very much. 6960 aethergoop was closer to 30? credits back when they were interchangeable, which they are not. Goop took a hit in value recent changes. Nothing in that present is 'Ultimate' worthy. It's probably closer to superior tier to me. Definitely not worth 100+ present counter.

Heck, I don't even think anything under PRESENTS ULTIMATE is on there...

Edit: Oops, you're right about the credit conversion. But even then, now the things you can buy with goop are fairly limited. I doubt anyone would buy those off me for 300 cr.
    How is it "fairly limited"?  There were lots of dingbat items and they are almost all bought with goop now... so it gives you access to both DB and Goop stuff.

Not sure what you would get for them, but a pile of goop can do stuff like, say, building up a gnome weapon.  Definitely useful.
  • Beloch Baruwski of Gaudiguch seeks goons with spittoons.
    Brultk Thornblood of Glomdoring seeks redcaps in traps.
    Alandu Windwhisper of Hallifax seeks venerators of the generators.
    Jinlu Ilithyia of Magnagora seeks rats in hats.
    Helstren, the Harbourmaster of New Celest seeks fishes in dishes.
    Caedir Aormeah of Serenwilde seeks thistles from the mistles

Epic rhyming skillz. I'm genuinely impressed. WUT WUT.
  • I think the Hallifax one is my favorite

• Whoever did the snow stuff and lamps in mag, ya dun good.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    edited December 2018
    I've only done three of these so far, but the rats in hats are a frigging riot.

All in all, each snowglobe is pretty well written and designed.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • You quickly unwrap a present wrapped in snow, which sprays glittering silver dust and cheerful
    confetti into the air, and grin enormously upon receiving Tully's Golden Broom, 17 Ikons, 17 Ikons, 
    and 18 Wakabidrome Tickets.
    You've unwrapped AN ULTIMATE PRESENT! (Your Gift Counter has been reset.)

This is a racket.
    I would take that broom if it was free.

... but I am not paying $74 for a broom... much less a fake one on the arti-cart.
  • Also Lusternia Team Rocket since y ou can theoretically steal a filled aethersphere and throw it to claim someone else's beast
  • Beastmastery suddenly became even more lucrative. Custom beast orders are a lot easier to fulfill now
    I wanna know moooore. Can someone show them in action?