Promo Arrows Went Poof

It seems like all the arrows that were purchased are now missing, even the ARROWSTATUS and honours line tracker are just gone. After a chat on the Envoys channel I went ahead and bought some and only used a few, planning to shoot the rest this morning before the new weave came about. So when I log in, says I have 0 remaining and 0 shot. I go about checking other people who -had- the honours line tracker, including myself, and it is also missing.

Comments

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    I don't know that forums are the best place to report this?  Support@lusternia dot com will send an email that flags multiple people, or an issue (only flags a few) or a bug report seem like far better ways of getting attention for a bug.

It is a pretty big one since it involves real world money, so reporting it should go to one (or more) of the above options if it hasn't yet!
  • I have also taken those avenues that you mentioned, this was more for awareness for the people who cannot see those issue and bug submissions. Because if anybody else logged in like I did today and saw it missing, they'd perhaps like to know they're not alone.
  • This has been fixed but you need to re-shoot your arrows. Really apologize over that!