A Cult of Mafia [Town Wins!]

Comments

• Another restful night for me
  • Votes:
    @Kistan (2): Arix, Sylandra

With 7 alive it's 4 votes to reach majority.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Sylandra said:
    @Kistan is a cultist fam. vote Kistan 
    In case y’all missed it. I chose him because of the ninja lynch yesterday. 

@Lycidas @Coraline @Arix @Lavinya @Devora
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Wait wait wait, are you telling me I insta picked a cultist? I just don't want to rush into the vote and it be another villager. Surely you see the concern, considering @Sylandra was a prime target to be converted, and is now certain someone is a cultist. Not saying it's not possible, but is it truly this way?
    Dude, sometimes you gotta take gambles in mafia. I took the risk of claiming yesterday to spur people into action. Cult has to decide at that point if it’s worth choosing the obvious target (me) when watchers and doctor might be in play. Guess they didn’t want to risk losing their lead!

Kistan is 100% a cultist. If I’m lying to you then the flip will prove it.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Even if we weren't in the worst case scenario, the flip to prove would end up being too late if you were lying, is why I'm concerned. I want to believe you, and there was no counter to your claim. I have no issue with being proven wrong, especially if it causes a win. But humor me and do me a favor. Let's say Kistan is a cultist, that was blocked both nights. If he's not the original cultist, who is in your suspicion?
  • in a small group like this it's not that weird, @Lycidas
  • Even though i am just a villager, I would point out this is sudden death though.

Lynching me gives @Sylandra the win - there will be six alive and two could have been converted, hence the rush.

Sylandra lead the charge on Nylili and was the one that convinced me
  • That is by far the most active I've seen Kistan in this, hot tarnation does pressure get people talking.
  • If he turns out to be a townie, will we still have majority the next day? If yes, then I'm tempted to vote him
    You are startled as a lemon meringue pie bounces harmlessly off you after being thrown at you by Mysrai.
  • you ninja'd Nylili though
  • I am a townie, and no, you will have lost

I did kill Nylili though it was hardly ninja'd.

One person said we should wait. Sylandra said we should not - I found Sylnadra more convincing because Nylixi had said nothing really and was unlikely to say more.

Now obviously regret doing it. But I was also the first to unvote when people were proved innocent as well!
  • I'm ..not sure what that means, but yeah I voted with the majority and that turned out to be a bad decision. 

I still think it's town majority now, if it won't switch to mafia majority if we accidentally lynch another townie today, I see no reason to not vote Kistan

I hope this is a right call!
    You are startled as a lemon meringue pie bounces harmlessly off you after being thrown at you by Mysrai.
  • I'm going to explain why this is an odd situation. Assuming there were 2 cultist yesterday, a 3rd was recruited. That makes 3/7 being cultists at most. If we lynch off a villager we go to 3/6 and they convert at night to win @Coraline
  • Votes:
    @Kistan (3): Arix, Sylandra, Coraline

• @Coraline, that majority does not exist.

If you lynch me, its over

Vote: Sylandra
  • Hmm.. unvote

let me wait a bit, how long is this day?
  • 71.5 hours remaining
  • Three days
  • Votes:
    @Kistan (2): Arix, Sylandra
    @Sylandra (1): Kistan

Day 3 ends at 2 PM on Saturday the 16th
  • edited February 2019
    Something I just noticed.. @Kistan said someone guarded him Night 1 when @Lycidas visited, and he visited him again the second night, but it was only "another restful night"?? Didn't notice someone guarding you the second time?
  • good catch @Coraline. Is it possible Kistan and Lycidas are the cultists and are just claiming off eachother? Looks like Kistan didn't see the post his buddy made about watching him before he posted about a restful night.
  • I'm inclined to think Kistan started off as a town role, then got converted which led to change in ability. I want an explanation from both of them before I vote because there's still a lot of time left for the day to end.
  • I'll wait a bit but @Kistan is looking really suspicious to me
  • Are you two serious? I'm a roleblocker, not a protector. Get that nonsense out of here.
  • Regardless, I'm still curious why he noticed you visiting one time and didn't the next time
  • He probably got messaged about it and just didn't feel the need to say it because I already claimed to block him. Regardless, I am a role blocker and have stated blocking him twice now. Good team work if we were cult together.
  • Ok so Kistan was blocked twice in a row, if he were a cultist it's possible he might not hae been able to do a conversion at least one of those nights, so it could be safe to lynch him
    Lycidas said:
    Are you two serious? I'm a roleblocker, not a protector. Get that nonsense out of here.
    Wait how did you see me target Kistan if you’re not a watcher?

@Kistan is still scumsville but I am confuse, @Lycidas .

Anyway. No one ever believes me in mafia so you guys figure this out yourselves. I’ll check in at the end of my workday, haha.

With any luck another cultist is breaking their keyboard trying to protect Kistan, making tomorrow easier.
    Daraius said:
  • I thought about it and I'm going to vote Kistan. If he saw a visit one night and did not see the same visit the second night, that means at least that he got converted.