A Cult of Mafia [Town Wins!]

1235»

Comments

• Votes:
    @Kistan (3): Arix, Sylandra, Coraline
    @Sylandra (1): Kistan

With 7 alive it's 4 votes to reach majority.
  • @Sylandra When did I ever claim that I saw you visit?
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Lycidas said:
    I decided Kistan's house was comfy, so I visited him again. Let's hear from Sylandra, it should be really interesting, considering she IS PRIME conversion material with yesterday's claim.
    Ah the phrasing of this threw me off. I thought you were saying you saw me when you targeted Kistan.

Rereading it now I see you don’t explicitly say that, so I rescind my “I am confuse.”
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • If this were a single cultist setup, Kistan was blocked two nights and would not have been able to convert. If it was a two-cultist setup, there's a 50/50 chance that Kistan's partner was the one doing the converting on either night
  • Something something YOLO something something Gods help me something something Vote Kistan to make it 4. Survey says!??
  • That'll teach me to have some dinner!
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    That is an interesting cult mechanic, definitely like it for a small game.
  • We really overestimated the number of cultists huh? 😁

Good game, everyone!!
    You are startled as a lemon meringue pie bounces harmlessly off you after being thrown at you by Mysrai.
  • Wow....I did more than just roleblock....I game blocked. Welp. Sorry bro!
  • I'm a little sad that the no conversions ever happened, thought this would be an interesting twist on the normal cult mechanics, some weird middle ground between cult and SK Was also excited to see when the first recruit flipped and upended the assumptions ya'll were making, but oh well!

• I didn't think I was going to make it past day 1...
  • I might need to try this set-up again, with some possible tweaks on the included power roles, just to get a chance to see how this mechanic actually plays out.
  • I like the part where I was right

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Holy cow so two nights happened just while I was sleeping. Well yay we win, I was indeed vanilla villager. 

• As I kept saying, I wanted to believe Sylandra, was just trying to be careful because I was playing based on usual cult mechanic. Was a nice twist, props to you Lehki! Host the same scenario, same players and shuffle?
    Oh wow haha sorry @Kistan! I feel bad for ending your game so quickly.

Also this was really fun. Thanks everyone for your participation! And to @Lehki for making such a neat setup.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Someone still has to explain to me what ninja voting is :P
    You are startled as a lemon meringue pie bounces harmlessly off you after being thrown at you by Mysrai.
    Coraline said:
    Someone still has to explain to me what ninja voting is :P
    When you swoop in at the last second and hammer in the last vote without warning!
    Daraius said:
  • Sylandra said:
    Coraline said:
    Someone still has to explain to me what ninja voting is :P
    When you swoop in at the last second and hammer in the last vote without warning!
    OH

Thanks!!