Tweets VIII: Knocks Me Off My Tweet

Comments

• You sprinkle aethergoop over a handful of gold coins and throw it up into the air, where it explodes 
    in a swirling cloud of aether flux. You then hold aloft a fistful of marble, which absorbs the 
    golden flux and transforms into a translucent sphere.

You hold aloft a translucent sphere which shines a spotlight on a fluffy white llama with feathered 
    wings, then throw it at the creature, which shrinks and is sucked into the sphere. The sphere 
    transforms into a silky red sphere with gold circles as it bounces back into your hands.
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • Yeah, here's Shaddus and his Piplup:

You hold aloft a translucent sphere which shines a spotlight on a squat penguin with an elegant white bow tie, then throw it at the creature, which shrinks and is sucked into the sphere. The sphere transforms into a smooth grey sphere with tan diamonds as it bounces back into your hands.

You throw a smooth grey sphere with tan diamonds onto the ground and it bursts apart in a small explosion, releasing a squat penguin with an elegant white bow tie, which immediately nuzzles up against you.

and a description of the sphere:
    This sphere has been crafted from stone and is weighted to fit nicely within the palm of the hand. The surface is smooth and glows a bright grey with tan diamonds. By looking deeply into the sphere, the image of a beast can be seen: "Dressed in a tuxedo of colours, this squat penguin is the epitome of monochrome beauty and simplicity. Stoic brown eyes stare straight ahead, surrounded by a patches of soft yellow that join together like the sun at his throat. Attached around his neck, he dons an elegant white bow tie. Unruffled, he makes as few movements as possible as he observes everything around him." It weighs about 2 pounds and 4 ounce(s). It has the following aliases: sphere, aethersphere.

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    edited January 2019
    #late
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    With the amount of stupidity and childishness that bombards the Serenwilde aether it's little wonder the population is low.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Everiine said:
    With the amount of stupidity and childishness that bombards the Serenwilde aether it's little wonder the population is low.
    Now that was mean.
    You are startled as a lemon meringue pie bounces harmlessly off you after being thrown at you by Mysrai.
  • edited January 2019
    Huh, I wonder if it's not that we have no Education, Security, Librarian, or Power ministers? 
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    edited February 2019
    Sorry to anyone who thinks I'm ducking out on them ig....just been freakishly tired after work and just can't muster the energy to interact these days...
  • edited February 2019
    I swear I’m coming back Magnagora, my ISP is just being difficult!
  • Riuala said:
    I swear I’m coming back Magnagora, my IP is just being difficult!
    You better, I've been having to do the family honour grind by myself.
  • Lycidas said:
    Riuala said:
    I swear I’m coming back Magnagora, my IP is just being difficult!
    You better, I've been having to do the family honour grind by myself.
    Tell Kailanna to hustle 😔
  • edited February 2019
    You are holding:
     7 simple gold rings

I'm Ariana Grande
  • Just a few days remain for the Beauty Seal deadline!

Remember that your designs must be with Us by Sunday 17th at midnight GMT. This is 4pm PST on Saturday 16th. Any submissions made after this time will not be counted. Your designs must be approved to be accepted.

Don't panic - you still have time even if your design hasn't been submitted for review. We are reviewing them as fast as We can, but recommend getting them in ASAP.

Trademasters can find the full details of how to submit here - Trademasters news 508 in game.
  • Charites said:
    Just a few days remain for the Beauty Seal deadline!

Remember that your designs must be with Us by Sunday 17th at midnight GMT. This is 4pm PST on Saturday 16th. Any submissions made after this time will not be counted. Your designs must be approved to be accepted.

Don't panic - you still have time even if your design hasn't been submitted for review. We are reviewing them as fast as We can, but recommend getting them in ASAP.

Trademasters can find the full details of how to submit here - Trademasters news 508 in game.
    A little over 16 hours left!

If you squeeze the designs into the queue today We'll do Our best to push them through so you can submit them in time - but remember that your designs must be fully approved before you can submit them to the contest. It is not enough to have them in the design queue.
  • Could someone post the Knowledge questions please? I was out and missed it.
  • I just now noticed that you can't actually buy packs of travel curios anymore. At all.
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    Tridemon said:
    I just now noticed that you can't actually buy packs of travel curios anymore. At all.
    Hmmm, true.  They always needed to be purchased with gold, yet they were sold in the artifact shop with the other packages.  With ASHOP only using credits or goop, they won't have been ported over.

@Orael, any chance of this being looked into at all?  Dunno how often they were purchased, but perhaps they could be moved to Bob or one of the Aetherplex shops?
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • They said it was too hard to make the ashop sell as gold.

Maybe just make the travel artis cost a really cheap amount of goop instead?
  • Deichtine said:
    They said it was too hard to make the ashop sell as gold.

Maybe just make the travel artis cost a really cheap amount of goop instead?
    Or sell them at a vendor for gold?
  • Learned about the STAREDOWN command and I regret using it every time I do it! Please somebody let me be stronger than you
  • If you mis-influence a leprechaun of a different type, you miss your chance at a coin for the day :(
    It's pronounced "Maggy'!

Explorer (80%), Achiever (53%), Socializer (53%), Killer (13%)
    Bartle Taxonomy
    (test yourself)

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Mboagn said:
    If you mis-influence a leprechaun of a different type, you miss your chance at a coin for the day :(
    You can still kill leprechauns of different types and hand those in for a shamrock!

• LOVE the Glom loyalty from the (ex)-CL of Gaudiguch  :D
    WHY WE FIGHT
    Accountability is necessary.
  • LOVE the Glom loyalty from the (ex)-CL of Gaudiguch  :D
    I'm old and from a time where your word actually meant something.
  • edited March 2019
    Steingrim said:
    LOVE the Glom loyalty from the (ex)-CL of Gaudiguch  :D
    I'm old and from a time where your word actually meant something.
    I'm older and from a time where leaders serve their constituents and not some foreign power.
    WHY WE FIGHT
  • edited March 2019
    Forum RP is real, carry that in game!
  • Steingrim is great, he works hard, is honourable, tries to build consensus and really cares. It was a spur of the moment thing and he didn't get much (any) chance to talk us out of it.
  • Yeah, leaving on a whim before getting descended as VA, that is the true mark of caring.
  • Haha, nothing here really counteracts the "sub-Glom" notion when you hear Gaudi.
    WHY WE FIGHT