• So, how do you pronounce Merian?
    Is it like mermaid/merfolk? Murrian?
    Or like Mary-Anne?

FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• I'm guessing 

Mer-I-a-an
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    edited February 2019
    @Rivius manse stables don't really have a physical presence once they're installed -- they just add this line to the room:

[Room short desc].
    The shadowy outline of a twisted forest casts a dark gloom here. A sign suggests 
    you can use STABLE commands here.
    You see a single exit leading east.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• How do you get those sweet Lusternia forum banners?
  • I literally forgot.
    Um, anyone remember?

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    HELP FORUM BANNER

• Thanks Lavi!

• I haven't had a chance to experiment, so I'll ask here: Beauteous Workings says that it increases the amount of furniture you can fit in a room. What is the %? Also, does this stack with pantograph, or perhaps replace it in whole/part?
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    It definitely stacks, I just don't remember the exact number.  I've used the stacking property though (I actually keep that one active).
  • I guess find something with 10% and just keep stacking it past 100% to see how far it goes?
  • There is no space to fit more chairs into this room.

Your design eye sees:
      Normal Furnishings:   125%
      Wall Furnishings:   0%
      Ceiling Fixtures:   0%
      Floor Coverings:    0%

That is with no pantograph. So Workings either expands capacity to 125% or possibly 130% on its own. Not too bad!

+25 sounds about right actually.  Thanks for checking!  I've got a room at 170% in my manse, and one at 165%, but I guess I could have stuffed a bit more in.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    This is a DAILY QUEST which can be completed by influencing 12 leprechauns loyal to one of the
    leprechaun royalty. Shamrocks can be combined into groups for easy  carrying--IF YOU EAT A GROUP OF 
    SHAMROCKS, THAT IS YOUR LOSS. YOU WILL  NOT BE REIMBURSED. You can then take the shamrocks to either 
    Gilligan, Eileen or Seamus and SHAMROCK TRADE FOR COIN will give you a free Czigany coin!

Whichever faction has given out the most shamrocks at the end of hte month will become the new 
    leprechaun leader and will stay as a permanent quest in Lusternia! You  can only receive the 
    presents once.

Which is it? I can only do it once, or I can do it once a day?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Once a day, and it is 6 now instead of 12.
    And it's not presents any more, though it does say that in a few places still.  It's 1 coin per weave, for 6 shamrocks.  The things are also now a lot easier to influence so newer folk can go out and do it themselves!  All around a good set of changes for this event I think.
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    I made a poopy mistake though and influenced two different type green ones, and that counted toward my max 6 per day. D: so no coin this weave
    I think that influence counter needs to go away, actually.  It just messes things up.  There are plenty of leprechauns around now, so let people influence more than 6.  They're not gonna take everything every single hour any more!  This way it allows for self-correction of a mistake.  Get rid of the influence counter!
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
      blackshamrock:      2   candiedshamrock     1   greenshamrock:      3  

That explains this :(
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • I have hundreds of spares if people need a fix. Just poke me IG
    Stupid question...I forget how to get to the leprechauns you hand in to....can someone remind me?
  • They're on the Path of Nature, they have portals that you TRANSVERSE ETHEREAL for.
  • Rivius said:
    Stupid question...I forget how to get to the leprechauns you hand in to....can someone remind me?
    There are rainbows along the Path of Nature, which mark where you can TRANSVERSE ETHEREAL to find them!
    Thanks for that. I idiotically tried interacting with the rainbows every which way
    what is the description for beast order breathe peppermint?
  • @Rivius assuming you mean this:

Crocuta, the Bloodthirsty Hyena opens her jaw wide and inhales deeply. With a sudden roar, she exhales and blows a stream of powdered candy in your direction. The powder catches in the back of your throat and makes it close up, stinging with an overwhelmingly pepperminty sensation.

And the soot/coal one just for fun:

Crocuta, the Bloodthirsty Hyena coughs and sputters, releasing plumes of soot and smoke towards you from her mouth. As the black cloud engulfs you, it fills your mouth with toxic fumes and forces you to gag and choke.
  • Does the Rune of Mind Shield halve pisonic burnout too?

Do bonded crowns (via Crown of the Magi in enchantment) decay?

If I have a Shield rune on my class weapon, can I wield a jewellery wand in my other hand or is there some reason I want to keep that hand free to wield something else?

Are Crit Runes worthwhile? And if so, are they better than the damage buff runes?

• If I have a Shield rune on my class weapon, can I wield a jewellery wand in my other hand or is there some reason I want to keep that hand free to wield something else?

Are Crit Runes worthwhile? And if so, are they better than the damage buff runes?
    I don't know about the other questions, but

1) yes, you can wield anything you like in your other hand if you have a shield rune on your weapon.

2) Crits in general got nerfed, so I hear. At the current price/gain ratio I wouldn't be in a hurry to get them unless you're seriously minmaxing.
    (clan): Falmiis says, "Aramelise, verb, 1. adorn with many flowers."
  • edited March 2019

If I have a Shield rune on my class weapon, can I wield a jewellery wand in my other hand or is there some reason I want to keep that hand free to wield something else?
    Whatever you attach that rune to will stay your shield - the item won't be able to metamorph into some other class item. So if you put it on, say, an athame and switch to bard later, you'll still need to wield that athame to maintain use of the shield rune. Otherwise, whatever is in your other hand doesn't matter.

EDIT: I missed the magi crown question - those definitely decay still.