Cult of Mafia 2: The Revengening

1789101113»

Comments

• Are you thinking of hosting?
    You are startled as a lemon meringue pie bounces harmlessly off you after being thrown at you by Mysrai.
  • Sure, I have the activity time and the sinister mindset to piece together something truly different. Let me piece it together, I'll Lusternia theme it, then post it.
  • P.S. Lycidas was the Recruit. And yeah if you wanna host a game, fine by me.
  • Ha so we did have another recruit! Didn't know town would still win if we had one. This also explains him holding back on the voting :smile:
    You are startled as a lemon meringue pie bounces harmlessly off you after being thrown at you by Mysrai.
  • *EMOTE takes a deep bow. Thanks @Devora, you made my day ;)

I'm disappointed we couldn't try and get it down to two! I'd have loved to see Lycidas wordvomit his way out of it! 
  • @Lehki Thank you so much for hosting!! What an awesome game. I loved the concept. It was really well executed and obviously a thoughtful setup.
    Arix said:
    Tzaraziko died for your spins
  • Just to be clear since it kept getting mentioned, my claiming cultist was not an attempt to throw the game. I was explaining mafia and this particular game to a friend with no lusternia affiliation, and was talking about what I might claim to survive the day. His response to the idea of claiming cultist out of sheer audacity was to lean over and whisper "All in..." So I went for it on the grounds that maybe it would work.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Whoa very exciting result! I really wasn’t sure if @Nylili was guilty or not, it felt very 50-50 to me. Thanks for the great game, @Lehki!
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • And in fairness the sheer confusion that caused was totally worth it
  • Arix said:
    And in fairness the sheer confusion that caused was totally worth it
    Evil
  • The only reason it worked, is because I kept you alive and went for Kistan.
  • Lycidas said:
    The only reason it worked, is because I kept you alive and went for Kistan.
    But it did work, and he ALMOST survived the next day as well.
  • It sort of worked haha, I was hesitant to vote for him D3
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Yaaaaaaaay my intuition wasn't bad! Honestly, I was pretty uncertain until I voted for Nylili - I thought she was a smart choice for conversion mostly but the result of that one little vote really cemented my suspicions on BOTH of you - @Sylandra tends to express what I'm thinking but unable to articulate, very glad you were on the same team and made me feel slightly less crazy.

Great game guys! I had a blast!

• It was honestly a tossup between you and Nylili.
  • In the end Nylili won because since everyone else was town it would be easy to say she investigated this person or that and they were clear
  • And I had no communication with her, which is good because I probably would have had her clear me and that might have backfired sooner
  • TBH I literally forgot you were the one in the night chat and just went about as I would have normally xD
  • @Lavinya your intuition was great! When you voted Nylili I was like whoa! That was impressive!