Quick Draw Mafia Sign-Up

edited March 2019 in Mafia Hideout
It's that time again! This isn't meant to be a long game, but this is just one of the variants I'd like to run. Hope you guys are ready!

1. Coraline
2. Lavinya
3. Devora
4. Sylandra
5. Lehki

Will disclose a few things here so that people know what they're signing up for. This is a 7 player setup where both town and mafia have role abilities, where your wits and arguing skills are more important than a power role! Here's a quick intro to the roles that are available, I will post them in the actual game thread for reference as well!

1. Townsfolk
2. Cop
3. Gunsmith
4. Mafia, vanilla
5. Mafia, roleblock

The game will start at Night 1 and will last 72 hours, or until all actions are submitted, to compensate for this, it will then continue to follow the usual schedule of Days being 72 hours and Nights being 24. Good luck and I hope you enjoy it, meanwhile I'm going to be piecing a custom setup to follow this game.

Comments

• Interesting... Count me in!
    You are startled as a lemon meringue pie bounces harmlessly off you after being thrown at you by Mysrai.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Me please!

• Not sure I can cope with the pain of @Arix voting for me on Day 1 again. I'll sit a few out!
  • I'm ready for witting and arguing!
    Arix said:
    Tzaraziko died for your spins
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    I’m in. 
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Yeah sure
  • edited March 2019
    Sitting this one out most likely after doing two back to back games
  • Arix said:
    I didn't vote anyone on day one of either game
    Well, nobody did, he meant the first day of voting for someone. No need to take issue with his playful comment.
    Arix said:
  • Bumping. Only need 2 more players.
  • Maybe 1 or 2 people could play more than one character? Long shot, but better than no game. I really like the balance ideas for this one.
    Arix said:
  • Still looking for players.