Aydeksa's Stand Up at Magnagora: A Performance to Die For

1. Aydeksa says, "Is everyone ready?"
  3. Chirruping warblingly, Blossomly Flying Cherry Tomato Lilybell, Audience's Mush Hushed Blush says, "Or do I start biting people but have the perfect excuse this time?"
  5. Lilybell lurches around, staggering like a drunken zombie.
  7. You say, "I can make punch too..."
  9. Aydeksa says, "This routine is to die for! Lady Czixi even killed me to prove it!"
  11. Lilybell suddenly lunges forward with a growl and sinks her teeth firmly into an armoured fox.
  12. An armoured fox yips at Lilybell.
  14. You say, "Sure, we can do this popcorn-less, I guess..."
  16. A calming, warm breeze swirls around Lilybell as the fragrant scent of roses suffuses the area around her.
  18. You cough softly.
  20. You whisper to Lilybell, "The air is so..smokey!"
  22. You cough softly.
  24. Aydeksa says, "Ahem it's my turn to talk."
  26. Lilybell raises her hand to her mouth and titters girlishly.
  28. You cough nervously and look over your shoulder, attempting to find the REAL culprit.
  30. Chirruping warblingly, Blossomly Flying Cherry Tomato Lilybell, Audience's Mush Hushed Blush says, "Ooh, let's add to it? This smoke smells better."
  32. Your karma falls to keep up the karmic blessing of harmony.
  34. Lilybell takes some wood and lights it with a soot-blackened tinderbox, causing it to erupt into a soothing fire.
  36. Aydeksa says, "This is an exerpt from my play "The Basin is a Joke" or "Puns: A Play on Words"."
  38. You whisper to Lilybell, "Ahh, that's much better..."
  40. Aydeksa says, "The title is up for debate."
  42. Utterly entranced, you emit a long "Ooooh."
  44. Aydeksa clears her throat in an attempt to gain your attention.
  46. Lilybell hides a grin behind her hand.
  48. You open your mouth but say nothing.
  50. Aydeksa says, "So there I was, strolling through Hallifax."
  52. A bloodhound pants heavily, his tail wagging enthusiastically.
  54. Exhaling a hot blast of steam, clanking pipes shake violently to life before stilling once more.
  56. Aydeksa says, "And I heard the lovely Symphonium belting out beautiful songs."
  58. Aydeksa says, "Do we have any bards here?"
  60. You point accusingly at Lilybell.
  62. Looking slightly worried at the situation, Lilybell quickly hides behind a rainbow-decorated viola of pale wood.
  64. Aydeksa says to Lilybell, "Excellent!"
  66. Lilybell chirps happily.
  68. Aydeksa says to Lilybell, "Then maybe you know the answer to this: Why are Hallifaxian bards so well known for their vocal performances?"
  70. Chirruping warblingly, Blossomly Flying Cherry Tomato Lilybell, Audience's Mush Hushed Blush says, "But I'm bad at...and then! Everyone listens and swallows loudly trying to clap for me convincingly."
  72. Lilybell sniffles softly.
  74. Aydeksa says, "Because they are so knowledgable in Harmony!"
  76. Chirruping warblingly, Blossomly Flying Cherry Tomato Lilybell, Audience's Mush Hushed Blush says, "Because of Kisty..! Oh."
  78. Lilybell nods her head sagely.
  80. Chirruping warblingly, Blossomly Flying Cherry Tomato Lilybell, Audience's Mush Hushed Blush says, "Ooh!"
  82. Lilybell giggles happily.
  84. Lilybell peers at herself unscrupulously.
  86. The warmth of the merry campfire drains away your tensions and worries.
  88. You exclaim, "Oh I get it!! Harrr-money!"
  90. Lilybell claps her hands together merrily.
  92. You double over in laughter, wiping the tears from your eyes.
  94. Ardrak, Keeper of the Megalith links to the nexus and wild cosmic energies dance across his frame before he releases the connection.
  96. Aydeksa says, "I must say, I was rather shocked at the lack of hoarders I saw in Hallifax."
  98. Aydeksa says, "I was of the understanding that they are a Collective people!"
  100. Lilybell raises her hand to her mouth and titters girlishly.
  102. You giggle happily.
  104. Aydeksa says, "But enough of that."
  106. Aydeksa says, "I saw the most peculiar thing when I visited Magnagora the other weave, I saw a posting warning of undead tae'dae, an ur'sign if you will?"
  108. Doman heaves an almighty groan.
  110. You ponder the situation.
  112. Lilybell hides a grin behind her hand.
  114. "Pish posh," says Aydeksa with a dismissive wave of her hand.
  116. Aydeksa says, "Are any of you familiar with Aeonics?"
  118. You shake your head.
  120. Chirruping warblingly, Blossomly Flying Cherry Tomato Lilybell, Audience's Mush Hushed Blush says, "Ursine! Ooh, that took me a lovely second."
  122. "Ahah!" you exclaim triumphantly to Lilybell.
  124. Lilybell giggles happily.
  126. More sternly, obviously fishing for a response, Aydeksa says, "Are any of you familiar with Aeonics?"
  128. Lilybell shakes her head.
  130. Lilybell hides a grin behind her hand.
  132. Chirruping warblingly, Blossomly Flying Cherry Tomato Lilybell, Audience's Mush Hushed Blush says, "Ooh, is that when you get an affliction that slows down your reaction time, and then you start nicking for it from all the asleep storekeeps?"
  134. Aydeksa says, "Well it's this neat set of skills-shh."

136. Lilybell looks around furtively, brings her hand to her mouth and releases a small 'teehee'.
  138. Aydeksa says, "Well it's this neat set of skills that lets you manipulate time, and before my departure from Hallifax I decided to look into the time streams."
  140. Aydeksa says, "Upon my observations why, I saw the creation of Glomdoring!"
  142. Lilybell gives a horrified gasp.
  144. Your eyes widen in disbelief as you softly exclaim, "Whoa."
  146. Aydeksa says, "I saw the beauty of Lady Isune and how the Taint took control of Her and the Forest."

148. Mechanical clankings rumble from deep beneath the ground, as though some great clockwork engine lay beneath your feet.
  150. Aydeksa says, "Seeing how Nature reacted to the Taint, Isune said, "Huh, that's weird." and Rowena has called it the Wyrd ever since."
  152. You giggle happily.
  154. Lilybell nods sadly, looking curiously, laughing at the punchline before tugging at her chin.
  156. Chirruping warblingly, Blossomly Flying Cherry Tomato Lilybell, Audience's Mush Hushed Blush says, "Is that actually true? I sorta wondered if Wyrd was supposed to be weird."
  158. Aydeksa says, "Anyways after that I moseyed on down to Gaudiguch."
  160. Lilybell laughs out loud.
  162. Aydeksa says, "You know the place right? The land of Freedom, or as it is more lately the Free Dumb."
  164. Lilybell hides a grin behind her hand.
  166. You say, "Burrrnnn."
  168. Chirruping warblingly, Blossomly Flying Cherry Tomato Lilybell, Audience's Mush Hushed Blush says, "But their free rumb, though...yumb!"
  170. Aydeksa says, "And at the end of my adventure I saw something truly awe inspiring in Serenwilde."
  172. Lilybell rubs her tummy contentedly.
  174. You perk your ears up as an errant topic catches your interest.
  176. Aydeksa says, "Why, I saw the naked back-side of a Great Spirit, a Full Moon if you will."
  178. Lilybell gives a horrified gasp.
  180. You give a horrified gasp.
  182. Chirruping warblingly, Blossomly Flying Cherry Tomato Lilybell, Audience's Mush Hushed Blush says, "They never show me their backstories!"
  184. Lilybell crosses her arms on her chest, sticks out her lower lip, and pouts.
  186. You have emoted: Coraline mutters under her breath to Lilybell "I don't think you're supposed to say that..."
  188. You have recovered balance on all limbs.
  190. Lilybell sniffles softly.
  192. Wisps of exotically perfumed air tickle your nostrils, billowing away from Ilthilior.
  194. Aydeksa says, "In true embarrassment Mother Moon flung me far far away and suddenly I found myself in Lord Zvoltz' wardrobe."
  196. Aydeksa says, "He was terribly upset because in shock I accidently set his favourite garment ablaze, do you know what that article of clothing was?"
  198. Aydeksa says, "It was his thunderpants."
  200. Wisps of exotically perfumed air tickle your nostrils, billowing away from Ilthilior.
  202. Lilybell giggles happily.
  204. Lilybell chuckles long and heartily.
  206. The electrifying shimmer of arcane magics fills the air, accompanied by structured High Magic chanting from nearby.
  208. Chirruping warblingly, Blossomly Flying Cherry Tomato Lilybell, Audience's Mush Hushed Blush says, "Well, going without, that can be rather lightening.."
  210. Aydeksa says, "And alas, my journey has come to a close!"
  212. Wisps of exotically perfumed air tickle your nostrils, billowing away from Ilthilior.
  214. "Awwwww!" Lilybell says.
  216. The corners of Doman's mouth turn up as he grins mischievously.
  218. Chirruping warblingly, Blossomly Flying Cherry Tomato Lilybell, Audience's Mush Hushed Blush says, "I can show off my thunderpants if it helps to continue with a cliffhanger.."
  220. Chirruping warblingly, Blossomly Flying Cherry Tomato Lilybell, Audience's Mush Hushed Blush exclaims, "Dun dun dun!"
  222. The warmth of the merry campfire drains away your tensions and worries.
  224. Doman heaves an almighty groan.
  226. You exclaim, "Scandalous!"
  228. Lilybell looks around in shock.
  230. Chirruping warblingly, Blossomly Flying Cherry Tomato Lilybell, Audience's Mush Hushed Blush says, "Where? Who! Scandal?? Us? Never!"
  232. Lilybell pats herself in a friendly manner.
  234. Lilybell pats an armoured fox in a friendly manner.
  235. An armoured fox settles down and yawns.
  237. An armoured fox takes Lilybell by the hand, draws her into him, and whispers, "I love you, Lilybell."
  239. His tongue dancing gracefully, An armoured fox kisses Lilybell with melting passion.
  241. Lilybell blushes furiously.
  243. Aydeksa says, "That's the most Serenwilde thing I've ever seen."
  245. Lilybell blushes at Aydeksa furiously.
You are startled as a lemon meringue pie bounces harmlessly off you after being thrown at you by Mysrai.

Comments

• people need to stop amusing my character, it never turns out well
  • Also helps if the routine isn't constantly interrupted.
  • You call it interrupting.. we call it, a responsive audience!

(Jk, I have no excuses)
    You are startled as a lemon meringue pie bounces harmlessly off you after being thrown at you by Mysrai.