Unpopular Opinion: Lusternia Edition

Comments

• People mostly only buy laurels to force actions/emotions on others or hide that they've been doing conflict quests they don't want to get in trouble for
  • Some people only buy laurels because they are embarrassed by how few honours quests they've done.
  • Arix said:
    People mostly only buy laurels to force actions/emotions on others or hide that they've been doing conflict quests they don't want to get in trouble for
    If the second part is true then they just wasted credits/dbs/whatever currency. 
    WHY WE FIGHT
    Accountability is necessary.
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Arix said:
    People mostly only buy laurels to force actions/emotions on others or hide that they've been doing conflict quests they don't want to get in trouble for
    Or some buy them for the RP.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• @Rancoura I did say mostly

• Allheale potion should live up to its name and heal all afflictions, not just a handful.
    You are startled as a lemon meringue pie bounces harmlessly off you after being thrown at you by Mysrai.
  • Kethaera said:
    When people in favor of the current system demand evidence that it's broken, they are only attempting to stall discussion of the issue.
    Anecdote > evidence?
  • edited April 2019
    W/e
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • Kistan said:
    Kethaera said:
    When people in favor of the current system demand evidence that it's broken, they are only attempting to stall discussion of the issue.
    Anecdote > evidence?

Evidence? You mean like the fact that the game's gone so down hill it went free to play?
    Or would you like the research that shows the customer complaints represent much greater concerns within a customer base, they just look like a minority because people are more likely leave rather than complain?
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Everiine said:
    Public aethers are not for discussions between two people that don't involve the rest of the org.
    Yes yes a thousand times YES.

• if you don't want eavesdroppers and people chiming in, don't talk in public
  • rawr! is inherently OOC and doesn't go on IC channels
  • Aydeksa said:
    rawr! is inherently OOC and doesn't go on IC channels
    That's a popular opinion, I think. Anyway, the Rawr-er has been informed and instructed not to rawr!
    You are startled as a lemon meringue pie bounces harmlessly off you after being thrown at you by Mysrai.
  • I had to share this, because when I see people disagree on this thread it's all I can think of

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkE83Zu8z58
  • Ally status does not count as consent.

(cannot believe this actually came up)
  • When the UK moves to British Summer Time, the change of the weave in Lusternia should as well 
  • no thanks. DST is a stupid waste of resources.
    WHY WE FIGHT
    Accountability is necessary.
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Kistan said:
    When the UK moves to British Summer Time, the change of the weave in Lusternia should as well 
    What about when EST moves to EDT and vice versa?!

(In all seriousness, weave is based on GMT and that's fair and impartial enough)

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• If you whisper to someone, only that person should be able to hear it, and not everyone in the location (just my opinion on what should logically happen, though. Everyone being able to hear the whispering has led to a couple of funny moments, so it's not my hill to die on or anything)
  • DST and imperial measurements should be purged from reality.
  • A pun isn't funny when you have to look it up to work out what it means. Today I learned rulers in some countries are a foot long.
  • Glomdoring is an actual cult, and people who adhere to it stop accepting reality.
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
This discussion has been closed.