Thanks for all the new features!

Features that have been added within 4 months and/or whose construction is ongoing, afaik:
  1. Daily credits system - F2P
  2. NuEnvoys
  3. Timequakes - 4 new dimensions
  4. OP wonder items getting revamped
  5. Wondercrystals for everyone
  6. Multiple new newbie areas & quests
  7. New newbie intro 
  8. New achievements & rewards
  9. Every Ascension challenge
  10. Ascension Gala
  11. Lyraa year-long event - new areas & quests
  12. Hallifax Special Report
  13. Several broken quests fixed
  14. Economy tweaked, changes to comms
  15. Removed a wakabi that was also a container that was also somehow a plant (that was in June, but still)
The list goes on. 

All these hard-won improvements are happening with next to no breathing time for staff/volunteers and we should acknowledge that when giving constructive criticism about our shiny new toys. That's already being done by many awesome players, but it can't hurt to have more. Thank you so much to everyone working behind the scenes - you're making it possible for our charries to live in a vibrant and endlessly intriguing world. Let's give some support back.
Arix said:
Tzaraziko died for your spins

Comments

• I can say without a doubt that I am amazed and really floored with our admin bringing their game. I think this thread is definitely the place to make sure we post about how much they're doing an amazing job so far after we've shifted to free-to-play.
    The cool night-time breeze shivers in the arid caress of the streets of the capital city, brushing the earthen taste of dust across your lips.
    A blessed silence falls upon the city for the moment, most activity confined to the towers and the
    theatre due to the snowy weather.
    Pinprick points of light twinkle in the deep black overhead, their brightness full of a cold,
    hungering malice.
  • 15 sounds awesome and I'm sad it got removed...

But in all seriousness, good job to the admins! They always fix bugs so promptly.
    You are startled as a lemon meringue pie bounces harmlessly off you after being thrown at you by Mysrai.
  • I know we're giving you a hard time about Timequakes, but I am impressed that you've decided to pick tasks and stick to them through completion.