General Dissatisfaction

Comments

• Clive Swift passed away today at age 82. His role as Richard Bucket on Keeping Up Appearances was part of my early introduction to British comedy on PBS, and even now I occasionally watch that show if I'm home on Saturdays, even having seen every episode many times over. He joins my other favorite from that show, Geoffrey Hughes (Onslow).
  • Professor assigns a project where we have to come up with an original experiment(which none of us has done before for this program), find our own sources of malware to download, do the test, and write a paper on the results in 2.5 weeks. 

I mean, I guess I didn't need food or sleep or sunlight ALL semester...
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • Need malware!? Go the way of the average college student, I'm sure there's plenty of malware on those sites!
  • Lycidas said:
    Need malware!? Go the way of the average college student, I'm sure there's plenty of malware on those sites!
    Those sites...  :| 
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • Kethaera said:
    Lycidas said:
    Need malware!? Go the way of the average college student, I'm sure there's plenty of malware on those sites!
    Those sites...  :| 
    Can't go wrong with BonziBuddy. <_<
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • A thread being closed before it really even got started, when it even tried to police itself. There was really no good reason to shut down the brand new Opinions thread, unless the reason is that I requested admins remove posts instead of close a thread. Thanks for that!
  • It was just going to head the same way as the last one
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Lycidas said:
    You are offered e-hugs and other forms of consolation. Hopefully tomorrow is a better day.
    It actually got worse, but thank you. My office is something in between Game of Thrones and middle school at the moment, and I just figured out who Cersei is.

Mafia is fun and all but I prefer it as a game over being real life.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • @Sylandra I've got a lighter...you got the book?
  • That moment when the Dora movie looks better than the Sonic movie.

Either way, Detective Pikachu is going to be hyyyyyyype.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    My wife put it perfectly: "It's like they filmed the rest of the movie, pat themselves on the back, then had the sudden horrific realization that they forgot to design and animate Sonic, and the trailer was due to drop tomorrow" (summarized, of course).
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Maybe the actual movie will have him animated properly.....never know =/ I'd hate to see Jim Carry brought down by something like that monstrosity...
  • Your coin vanishes in a puff of multicoloured smoke.
    The Wheel of Tzaraziko crackles with a brilliant display of colours, rewarding you with 192
    aethergoop.

Wow. That overwhelming goloth coin spin.

Czixi, the Welkin murmurs, "Fight on, My Effervescent Sylph. I will be with you as you do."

Aian Lerit'r, Lead Schematicist exclaims to you, "A *paperwork* emergency, Chairman!

• Here for ya if you need someone to blow steam to, goes for anyone, just reach out. I listen quite well and always have time for people.
  • I hate seeing people fight.
  • *opens Instagram* *sees flat tummy tea being advertised for pregnant women* *closes Instagram*
    You are startled as a lemon meringue pie bounces harmlessly off you after being thrown at you by Mysrai.
  • Coraline said:
    *opens Instagram* *sees flat tummy tea being advertised for pregnant women* *closes Instagram*
    Wait, isn't that stuff actually dangerous for your health?
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • It's full of laxatives so it's bad enough for regular people to use. But the thought that some pregnant women are going to buy this and endanger their own and their future baby's health is making me sick. That "bloating" you're trying to get rid of, is called a baby!
    You are startled as a lemon meringue pie bounces harmlessly off you after being thrown at you by Mysrai.
  • Think I'm going to have to give up on ever seeing my cat again.