QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• Arix said:
    Monocles aren't always worn. Sometimes they're just used and then stored away like a pocket watch
    Ah, I know. It's just that marble is one of those things that is sparse for turn-ins. I doubt very many people have seen this.
  • If people put as much effort into their memes as their game play they may have a chance :D

• Deichtine said:
    Maligorn said:
    Deichtine said:

If people put as much effort into their memes as their game play they may have a chance :D

I assure you, my meme game is so strong that I barely have to put in any effort. B)

Let me get into this meme game then :D

Top text bottom text memes are dead, this isn't your grandmother's conservative meme page.
  • Maligorn said:

I assure you, my meme game is so strong that I barely have to put in any effort. B)
    Mali, is this you?

• This is for game quotes, memes are on the Lusternia memes page
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Eww, I agree with Arix
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.

(m&mf): denying tsc. Use tsc to toggle deny mode.

..really?

Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • You give an exceptionally pungent skunk-shaped durian cookie to a mechanical dirigible.
    A mechanical dirigible takes an exceptionally pungent skunk-shaped durian cookie from you, grasping
    it delicately in its metallic claw.

You say, "Deliver to ein."
    A mechanical dirigible bobs up and down in the air as it offers a loud whir and hum and a single
    mechanical chirp. After a brief moment the humming intensifies as it slowly putters off.
    With a loud yet playful whistle, a mechanical dirigible comes puttering in on currents of air, its
    metallic claw grasping an exceptionally pungent skunk-shaped durian cookie, which it quickly
    deposits in Ein's hands.

A benchmark in gnomish engineering and flight, this lighter-than-air craft bobs up and down on the
    slightest draft and breeze, yet manages to maintain its general position irrelevant of the strength
    of the air's pull or push. Gaudily painted in a variety of colours, the bulk of the dirigible is a
    large, elongated balloon, just over two feet in length. Ridges line the painfully bright skin of the
    craft, undoubtedly from the support system within. Attached to the base of the blimp is a small
    cargo unit, the few windows at its fore allowing glimpses of a variety of gears and cogs turning
    cheerfully within. The unit itself has several valves on it, occasionally emitting whistling steam
    as it maintains altitude. As if to ensure none could doubt a gnome devised such a thing, a multi-
    jointed metal arm hangs from the bottom of the dirigible, the end of which is fitted with a metallic
    claw, designed in mimicry of a mortal's hand for grasping purposes. The arm occasionally whirs to
    life, extending all the way down before folding back up, as if stretching its metallic joints.
    A mechanical dirigible looks weak and feeble.
    He is strangely weightless.
    He is loyal to Picklegoon Arix Carthan.
    A mechanical dirigible is holding:
    Nothing.
    It has the following aliases: dirigible.
    7525h, 5150m, 5825e, 10p elrx-

You blink.

(to be clear, he was lurking unnoticed in the room and I accidentally revealed him)
  • (Mzithrei Revolution): Esoneyuna (from the Prime Material Plane) says, "I just realized, if we made a guardian monster, she would have to call it brother."

...my canon backstory just got more interesting
  • Lilybell pats an armoured fox in a friendly manner.
    An armoured fox settles down and yawns.

An armoured fox takes Lilybell by the hand, draws her into him, and whispers, "I love you, Lilybell."

His tongue dancing gracefully, An armoured fox kisses Lilybell with melting passion.

Lilybell blushes furiously.

You say, "That's the most Serenwilde thing I've ever seen."

Lilybell blushes at you furiously.
  • Chef Coraline Myeras, Sugarplum Fairy says, "Okay bought it!"

Coraline waves about a Bubble of Popularity energetically.

Aeryi cheers wildly!

Coraline pops a Bubble of Popularity, which bursts in a spray of pink mist. As the mist settles over
    her, Coraline spins in a circle and belts out, "Popular! I know I'm so popular!"
  • Chef Coraline Myeras, Sugarplum Fairy says, "Okay bought it!"

Coraline waves about a Bubble of Popularity energetically.

Aeryi cheers wildly!

Coraline pops a Bubble of Popularity, which bursts in a spray of pink mist. As the mist settles over
    her, Coraline spins in a circle and belts out, "Popular! I know I'm so popular!"
    You know I am!
    You are startled as a lemon meringue pie bounces harmlessly off you after being thrown at you by Mysrai.
  • "The whistling of the wind overhead becomes unbearable and you have mere moments to comprehend your fate. A large elevator comes down upon your head with tremendous force, shattering your skeleton into a thousand pieces and crushing you into a pulp.

You have been slain by a large elevator."

Well...
    You are startled as a lemon meringue pie bounces harmlessly off you after being thrown at you by Mysrai.
  • Coraline said:
    "The whistling of the wind overhead becomes unbearable and you have mere moments to comprehend your fate. A large elevator comes down upon your head with tremendous force, shattering your skeleton into a thousand pieces and crushing you into a pulp.

Well...
    You didn't dodge the elevator?
    Dam, it's been along while. I thought they changed it to avoid that...
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Tylwyth said:
    Coraline said:
    "The whistling of the wind overhead becomes unbearable and you have mere moments to comprehend your fate. A large elevator comes down upon your head with tremendous force, shattering your skeleton into a thousand pieces and crushing you into a pulp.

Well...
    You didn't dodge the elevator?
    Dam, it's been along while. I thought they changed it to avoid that...
    I tried to dodge it, but ended up walking right into it >.<
  • "You slowly spin around, and dancing flames begin to blossom at your feet. When the flames are surging in a circle around you, you stomp your feet and the circle contracts into a blazing ring of fire.

Flames lick around you - you are on fire!
    You are afflicted with burns."

Oops, not the result I expected!