Simple questions?

Comments

• edited April 2019
    I thought city leader ones were better? Or so it says:

"The favour of the leader of your city or commune is more valuable than the other council members."

• Ohh did not know that.

Well, time to get on Press Lady's good side!
    You are startled as a lemon meringue pie bounces harmlessly off you after being thrown at you by Mysrai.
  • That was part of the old system, same thing as guildfavours back in the day. Ever since the rework of city/commune ranks it doesn't matter who does it. CR 1 > 2 is 2, CR 2 > 3 is 2, CR 3 > 4 is 3, CR 4 > 5 is 3, and CR 5 > 6 is 4.
  • Makai said:
    That was part of the old system, same thing as guildfavours back in the day. Ever since the rework of city/commune ranks it doesn't matter who does it. CR 1 > 2 is 2, CR 2 > 3 is 2, CR 3 > 4 is 3, CR 4 > 5 is 3, and CR 5 > 6 is 4.
    That's incorrect. CR2 to CR3 is definitely 3 favours, CR5 to CR6 is definitely more than 4.
    I was told via a Discord message that you need as many favours as the number of the next rank -- so if you are CR3, it'll take 4 favours to get CR4, 5 favours to get to CR5, 6 favours to get to CR6!
  • Interesting, hasn't taken that many but I'll keep count on this test alt I have for report peeking and such.
  • AniAni
    edited April 2019
    Makai said:
    Interesting, hasn't taken that many but I'll keep count on this test alt I have for report peeking and such.
    I went back on logs and got this:

Start  = Ward (CR1)
    1st favour
    2nd favour > Gardener (CR2)[total of 2 favours]
    3rd favour
    4th favour
    5th favour > Woodswoman (CR3) [3 favours; total of 5]
    6th favour
    7th favour
    8th favour
    9th favour > Forest Custodian (CR4) [4 favours; total of 9]
    10th favour
    11th favour

Still pending CR5, CR6. But will keep track and see if it's the same trend!
    EDIT: Went back for @Psynne's favours as well, since we are in around the same number (though he has had a total of 15 favours now, and is sitting at High Forest - the trend is the same, needing 5 favours to get from CR4 to CR5, currently has 1 favour towards CR6 - will keep an eye for further favours to see when he hits CR6 though!! :) ) -- So not sure what numbers you have for favours @Makai!
  • If there's variance probably worth double checking where the favours are coming from.

It's plausible that if it's still working based on rank = favour strength you wouldn't notice until around rank 4.
  • Is there a way to check if your org is at max daughters/lady's/etc?

FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• You can go around and count, or, if I remember correctly, bringing in 10 fae to a single Avatar should bring in a new daughter/lady of that type. If no new daughter/lady pops out, then it means that type has reached its maximum (10 of each type, so max of 30 for all daughters/ladies).
    WHY WE FIGHT
    Accountability is necessary.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    10 summonable ones of each type, plus 2 permanents (they stay stationed at each Avatar).  If you're going to count, the total number you should reach is 36.
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    What's a good way to make a scabbard permanent? What runes fit on those?
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Rivius said:
    What's a good way to make a scabbard permanent? What runes fit on those?
    I'm not sure if any runes do.  I just bought the Klangratch belt.  They did remove the "you cannot make any forging items permanent via customization" rule though, and I used that to make a standard permanent.  Theoretically you could do the same with a scabbard too (I'd probably splurge for Resetting just to make sure it doesn't get lost in that case).
  • @Rivius Damage enhancement runes might work, as they attach to non armor/jewelry based clothing items and must be worn to get the effect.
  • ----Writing Reports------
         REPORT CREATE
         REPORT <#> TITLE <title>
         REPORT <#> SKILLSET <skillset>
         REPORT <#> PROBLEM <problem>
         REPORT <#> [SOL|UTION] [1-3] <solution>
         REPORT <#> CONSIDER [CONFIRM]
         REPORT <#> PENDING [CONFIRM]
         REPORT <#> ADD <comment #>  (*Report writer only)

Am I missing a syntax here that other people have?

I can't delete my draft reports (or wipe their skillset/set it blank) at all, no one responds when I ask about it, and it's been sitting bugged for a month (my priobug for two weeks or so now). 

I'd really like to be able to do this, to clear out space from bum reports to make new ones. 
  • Enya said:
    ----Writing Reports------
         REPORT CREATE
         REPORT <#> TITLE <title>
         REPORT <#> SKILLSET <skillset>
         REPORT <#> PROBLEM <problem>
         REPORT <#> [SOL|UTION] [1-3] <solution>
         REPORT <#> CONSIDER [CONFIRM]
         REPORT <#> PENDING [CONFIRM]
         REPORT <#> ADD <comment #>  (*Report writer only)

Am I missing a syntax here that other people have?

I can't delete my draft reports (or wipe their skillset/set it blank) at all, no one responds when I ask about it, and it's been sitting bugged for a month (my priobug for two weeks or so now). 

I'd really like to be able to do this, to clear out space from bum reports to make new ones. 
    You can't delete drafts. You still should be able to change the skillset, problem,etc of drafts freely as you want. Submitting an old report for consideration should clear out any comments and votes it had from a previous consideration period.
  • That's.. mysterious.

Also, can't remove skillset from an existing report so if you wanted to do a non-skillseted report but only had drafts with assigned skillsets you're just stuck.
  • My simple question - Why do the lovelorn still exist? We're 2/3s through April and February's promo is still walking around.
  • edited April 2019
    Makai said:
    My simple question - Why do the lovelorn still exist? We're 2/3s through April and February's promo is still walking around.
    They can't just "get over it", okay? It takes time!
    You are startled as a lemon meringue pie bounces harmlessly off you after being thrown at you by Mysrai.
  • Makai said:
    My simple question - Why do the lovelorn still exist? We're 2/3s through April and February's promo is still walking around.
    They should start vanishing!
  • Pack my bags, I'm moving to worship Ein.
  • Goop. New concept to me. I want some. How do I get it consistently?
  • From spinning the wheel, from wonder cornucopia, from genies, from ur'traps, and, most importantly, from people who complain about having too many goop!
  • Wonder cornucopia. I have a bunch of crystals. Didn't know it gave goop. How does it? How much does goop cost to buy outright from ppl? Genie curios worth?
  • It has a chance of getting 500 goop I'm pretty sure. And you can ask Market if you want to buy goop from people
  • AniAni
    edited April 2019
    Steve said:
    Wonder cornucopia. I have a bunch of crystals. Didn't know it gave goop. How does it? How much does goop cost to buy outright from ppl? Genie curios worth?
    @Steve You need 10 wondercrystals to complete the wondercornucopia - when you have 10, the 10th ability is Gift, which you can activate at the beginning of every new IG year. The 'gift' can be 500 aethergoop OR Czigany coins (to spin the Wheel) OR a wondercrystal, (and I'm possibly missing other gifts, not sure if presents are still given also). 
  • I think it's actually just goop or crystals now, unless you've gotten a coin recently. Coins were removed from all the gift items, so that there's no way to generate credits from them. 
  • Does anyone know what the attacks for the following gnomeweapons look like?

- Dog
     - Spider
     - Top hat
     - Apron

I don't need the full lines or anything, but if anyone knows generally what the attack looks like that'd be great (e.g. cane builds up steam and shoots it, pen sprays ink, clock fires cannon ball, etc.). I've seen most of the others by now I think, but it'd be nice to know what these do before shelling out.
  • @Keahi The Lusternia Lore Wiki has some of them. https://wiki.lusternia.com/GnomeWeapons

There's this list too, but I think it's the same. https://forums.lusternia.com/discussion/3395/dingbat-weapons

Def would be helpful to get all the attack lines, I think it'd increase purchases.
    Arix said:
    Tzaraziko died for your spins
  • Perfect, thank you!
  • The goggles just fire a bunch of beams
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim: