Wyrdenwood skills

1234568»

Comments

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Siam said:
    So, let's give allergies to woods! :D
    But, but... trees have no noses... however shall they sneeze?

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Snort a spore?
  • Eh, just do what I did when I was tattooing Kio. If the appropriate body part isn't there, just draw it somewhere on his trunk and work with that.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Now I'm curious what tattoos Kio have. But yes, give woods the ability to afflict with allergies! They are trees, afterall. They'll have spores and everything.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

Siam said:
    Now I'm curious what tattoos Kio have. But yes, give woods the ability to afflict with allergies! They are trees, afterall. They'll have spores and everything.
    Nope, the Wilde/Wyrdenwood are sterile. No spores.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
    All spores need not be reproductive in nature! :D
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Siam said:

That's. Actually. That's. Yeah, that's exactly what plant spores are for, reproduction. An individual spore can divide and divide until it becomes a collection of gametes (read: Sperm/egg equivalent) then combine and become a zygote (fetus-like organism) which divides and grows into a baby plant which becomes an adult plant and so on and so forth.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    I-)
  • Maybe they still spore for pleasure. What kind of draconian world is this, where sporing can only be done for the purpose of making babies!

(I feel like there's a joke about Wyrdenwoods sequestered in manses and shooting blanks somewhere in here.)
    Eventru said:
    That's. Actually. That's. Yeah, that's exactly what plant spores are for, reproduction. An individual spore can divide and divide until it becomes a collection of gametes (read: Sperm/egg equivalent) then combine and become a zygote (fetus-like organism) which divides and grows into a baby plant which becomes an adult plant and so on and so forth.
    So what you're saying is... when I seed cloud people, I pretty much have intercourse with them? *le gasp*

• You're simply sending the message: "I want to have your babies."
  • No, you're saying "I want you to be the rich, fertile ground my babies grow in."

Like I said, they divide into the gametes all on their own, which then form a zygote which grows into a plant.
    Eventru said:
    No, you're saying "I want you to be the rich, fertile ground my babies grow in." Like I said, they divide into the gametes all on their own, which then form a zygote which grows into a plant.
    That's why you're trying to kill them, of course- there's nothing like a decomposing corpse to feed creeping vines and other Wyrden plants.
  • Ah, you're saying "I want you to be my nanny" then.
    If by "nanny" you mean "nursery".
    And then people hate me when I try to murder them in my meld... Then again... that's what you people get for not finding me a significant other! I figure out other ways to reproduce. :P

Eventru said:
    I thought little tree things happen when a father tree and mother tree love each other... 

#bringShikariback 

• Siam said:

Eventru said:

Siam said:

I thought little tree things happen when a father tree and mother tree love each other... 

Trees can't love. I mean, they can't even hug you back. You know what they call it in HR when you hug someone who won't hug you back? Harassment.
    LOTS of harassment going on in the forest way up north, then!  :D

#bringShikariback 

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Trees can too hug you back, it just hurts a little.
    Enyalida said:
    Trees can too hug you back, it just hurts a little.
    Yes, but when they hug US, we don't hug back... harassment, I say!

• I always loved the Crow skill, and crows themselves. It always seemed such a lovely twist on the dark aspect of Glomdoring. Although I just cant picture it with Wyrdenwood. I want to, but just pains me. I'd probably stick with Demesnes if I ever went Wyrd druid.

I could never go Crow warrior. Detest warrior mechanics to the point of hate.