If your characters org was deleted. What would you do?

123457»

Comments

• Shaddus said:
    I know for a fact that Deichtine will go out of her way to monitor Mag+Seren astral hunts and complain to Seren leaders if little Serens are being given undeath from a Cacophony. I'm also not so stupid as to believe that she does this out of any kindness or sense of forestal rp, but instead to try and drive a wedge between Mag and Seren. It's not outside the realm of belief that Deichtine is making up this unverifiable, unnamed person in some kind of forum rp shenanigans just to stir up trouble.
    Your maybe mixing me up with someone else. I've never heard of that before. The only thing I personally really tell Serens is when I find Mags hunting fae in faethorn.
  • Deichtine said:
    Shaddus said:
    I know for a fact that Deichtine will go out of her way to monitor Mag+Seren astral hunts and complain to Seren leaders if little Serens are being given undeath from a Cacophony. I'm also not so stupid as to believe that she does this out of any kindness or sense of forestal rp, but instead to try and drive a wedge between Mag and Seren. It's not outside the realm of belief that Deichtine is making up this unverifiable, unnamed person in some kind of forum rp shenanigans just to stir up trouble.
    Your maybe mixing me up with someone else. I've never heard of that before. The only thing I personally really tell Serens is when I find Mags hunting fae in faethorn.
    Oh we bringing our rp to forums? Let me bust out some puns real quick
  • I'm amused by how much leeway Glom players get when criticizing other orgs, but the mere implication of anything negative about Glom gets shut down and deleted in record time.

I'm screenshotting this because it for sure doesn't pass the "Glom Is Great" admin policy.
    Lol Thats funny. You can find more made up complaints about glom on the forums than almost any org.
  • Which you have also been 100% truthful about :neutral:
  • edited May 2019
    The person won't speak up, because if history shows, nobody speaks up when others bring up their case. When Xenthos bears the burden of others and make statements on their behalf, it is taken as his words and not their's, as they are just faceless personalities without an identity. That isn't a criticism of Xenthos, speaking up for people is all fine an good, but it only bears weight if you can prove it:

A ) Even happened
    B ) Can be verified

Your claim has thus been proven to be unverifiable and would hold no water in any reasonable venue. If you will not, or more likely cannot, produce the name of the prejudiced individual, it will go dismissed.
  • Makai said:
    The person won't speak up, because if history shows, nobody speaks up when others bring up their case. When Xenthos bears the burden of others and make statements on their behalf, it is taken as his words and not their's, as they are just faceless personalities without an identity. That isn't a criticism of Xenthos, speaking up for people is all fine an good, but it only bears weight if you can prove it:

A) Even happened
    B) Can be verified

Your claim has thus been proven to be unverifiable and would hold no water in any reasonable venue. If you will not, or more likely cannot, produce the name of the prejudiced individual, it will go dismissed.
    I'm still waiting for the proof we were talking about in private messages from you. I provided you with screen shots and evidence then when I asked you to provide the same you shut down and stopped talking.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    I thought they said the person retired? So how could they speak up? Unless they actually did roll an alt, then they'd have to out themselves....

Hrm.

• @Deichtine I shut down the conversation because you refused to read the contents of the message and continue to shove your agenda down my throat about only having positive interactions with your mate. You refused to believe anybody could have interactions that find distasteful, and when I told you not to contact me again about it, you -yet- again refused to read the contents of the message and tell me I'm just wrong and clearly I'm just biased. I kept all the messages in screenshots as proof. And unlike certain individuals here, I don't back down from bullshit claims. I'll gladly show the screenshots of your behavior...actually already have.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    edited May 2019
    Deichtine said:
    Shaddus said:
    Nope. The person you told was ...well, I don't want to out alts, but they have alts in Mag, Serenwilde, and Glomdoring. At least, that's what I heard.

As for Mags hunting fae in faethorn, we both know that Marcella is the only mag to have done that in years, and you only use that excuse (once again) to drive a rift between Seren and Mag.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • edited May 2019
    Makai said:
    @Deichtine I shut down the conversation because you refused to read the contents of the message and continue to shove your agenda down my throat about only having positive interactions with your mate. You refused to believe anybody could have interactions that find distasteful, and when I told you not to contact me again about it, you -yet- again refused to read the contents of the message and tell me I'm just wrong and clearly I'm just biased. I kept all the messages in screenshots as proof. And unlike certain individuals here, I don't back down from bullshit claims. I'll gladly show the screenshots of your behavior...actually already have.

You asked for proof I provided screen shots. You made claims I asked you to provided evidence and you screamed at me about how stupid I was and that I shouldn't expect to see any evidence.

EDIT: If I'm wrong about this by all means please do send me the evidence. I was honestly surprised when you didn't, we were having a perfectly reasonable conversation until you were for some reason unwilling to provide the same level of evidence I sent you.
  • Feel free to tell me which Mags are hunting fae in faethorn. As the powerlogs for such a thing have not been a thing in so so very long. More than likely, they're not hunting fae.
  • edited May 2019
    Makai said:
    Feel free to tell me which Mags are hunting fae in faethorn. As the powerlogs for such a thing have not been a thing in so so very long. More than likely, they're not hunting fae.
    Fae Knights don't show up on power logs. Most of the fae in Faethorn are really just mobs that can be bashed without any issues other than RP
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    So just so we're clear, you're accusing Mags of hunting fae, but only the fae that they can't actually turn into essence/power and have no real use to them, and thusly, you can't actually prove they are hunting fae.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • The clarification helps, because when most people say 'fae' they're referring to the ones that can be recruited by Moon, Night, or a cosmic being for conversion. As for the fae knights, sure it probably happens because they're enemied to faethorn and are just clearing out the ones attacking them. That is a likely thing to happen and in which case, a viable thing to be complained about.
  • Add to that, the details I was provided are nonsense: they allege that someone denied this mystery rejectee when that person is not and has never been a security aide, or a member of the council, or any other elected OR appointed position in the forest. Oopsie, I checked! 

Of course they didn't just say *that* character's name either, but their main: almost as if they frame everything in ooc terms, the exact thing that's being decried in this thread.

This is why there is so much enmity and distrust. How can we (the playerbase at large, not just Seren) possibly have trust without it being abused with such gaslighting? Is it a wonder that we "read into" things posted, not being particularly charitable along the way?

Tadaaaaaa
This discussion has been closed.