Bugfixing/Q&A livestream

I'm considering doing a live stream of some bug-fixing/live Q&A session as an opportunity to have a 'townhall' of sorts with the playerbase at large. 

Is that something that people would be interested in? I could answer questions, fix bugs, you'd get some insight into how we fix bugs and how to file good bug reports. I'll have an opportunity to do this in a few weeks and was looking to see if that's something worth-doing.

Otherwise we could just do a normal Q&A session of sorts, I'm just curious if you'd prefer something more.

Let me know your thoughts.

Comments

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Should I go through my list of classified / submitted bugs, including the key that causes an untrapped error any time I probe it?  That thing has had five or six bug reports filed on it because it keeps getting dismissed and I have to file a new one every time :o
    The Key That Crashes The Game.
    I think it could be fun and I promise to not bring up everything I have filed!
  • Xenthos said:
    including the key that causes an untrapped error any time I probe it?  That thing has had five or six bug reports filed on it because it keeps getting dismissed and I have to file a new one every time :o

Sorry, already fixed (the fix will be loaded soon).
  • Is there the potential for another Reddit AMA?
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Isnor said:
    Xenthos said:
    including the key that causes an untrapped error any time I probe it?  That thing has had five or six bug reports filed on it because it keeps getting dismissed and I have to file a new one every time :o

Sorry, already fixed (the fix will be loaded soon).
    Noooo not my broken key! ( <3 )
  • edited May 2019
    This would be similar, there are probably questions I cannot answer for various reasons, but I would certainly answer whatever I'm able to

*To a Reddit AMA I mean
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    I'm interested if you will also include amusing anecdotes from your time in the havens.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
This discussion has been closed.