QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• If we're thinking funny here's my corn: Rammy's Bone Cornucopia of Extraordinary Delights.
    The cool night-time breeze shivers in the arid caress of the streets of the capital city, brushing the earthen taste of dust across your lips.
    A blessed silence falls upon the city for the moment, most activity confined to the towers and the
    theatre due to the snowy weather.
    Pinprick points of light twinkle in the deep black overhead, their brightness full of a cold,
    hungering malice.
  • *tastes the dish and ponders carefully* Needs a bit more salt.
  • Jolanthe said:
    Tunnel through the mammillaries.
    Mammillaries creep off the walls in large clusters, narrowing the corridor significantly with their massive bulk. A flow of moonmilk runs off of one of the larger mammillary clusters in an interesting juxtaposition of nomenclatural allusion. A patch of reishi mushroom thrives here.
    You see exits leading east and southwest.

... the things you notice when you slow down and actually read room descriptions.

Today I learned what moonmilk is

(LET ME HAVE THIS)
  • ? Do anomalies add aetheric power to a nexus?

FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• I think he just trashed it
    You are startled as a lemon meringue pie bounces harmlessly off you after being thrown at you by Mysrai.
  • There is no benefit to placing them in a nexus, no.
  • Why didn't he absorb it for archpower?

• (Luminous Quokka): Alexandria says, "I have lips and I'm not afraid to use them."

Her voice firm and commanding, Terentia, the Even Bladed says to you, "You have kept your oath to Me, Parhelion. You have sworn to maintain Justice in these troubled times."

Yet if a boon be granted me, unworthy as I am, let it be for a steady hand with a clear eye and a fury most inflaming.
  • Talk about lip service!
  • "(Market): Chef Gioia Shucks says, "I've just arrived in Crumkindivia! Will I be able to find some fine food here, I wonder?""

I don't know, Gioia.. will you be?
    You are startled as a lemon meringue pie bounces harmlessly off you after being thrown at you by Mysrai.
  • Stratas has stopped his own heart by ingesting too much grease and fat.
    The death has taken place at [insert wherever the madman cooks these platters].
  • edited June 2019
    Nothing to see here. Heart or like this if Hallifax is the best.
    Her voice firm and commanding, Terentia, the Even Bladed says to you, "You have kept your oath to Me, Parhelion. You have sworn to maintain Justice in these troubled times."

Yet if a boon be granted me, unworthy as I am, let it be for a steady hand with a clear eye and a fury most inflaming.
  • Tylwyth tells you, "You idiot! Ribbon-trimmed ivory thigh-high socks loves the cries of the unforgiven."

Hehehe. enjoyable astral insanity.

• "A lucidian protector pinches a piece of crystal off herself and throws it like a dart straight at your eyes."

Didn't know that was possible!
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Emerald Road below Hallifax. (road).
    Banks of clouds roil about here. A strong gale has developed here. The road is an expanse of rippling green crystal, a swathe of glittering emerald from which the road derives its name. Its construction obviously was not of mundane origin, rather its very existence is a tribute to subtle mystic arts. The crystal is slightly bubbled, allowing travellers safe traction upon what otherwise would be a dangerously slick surface. The road climbs up a mountain on Avechna's Teeth, the imposing mountain range to the west. Strong winds gust in over the mountains, chilling the air. Overhead the great crystal spires of Hallifax jut majestically into the skies. A glass globe floats here in mid-air, glistening brightly with a dazzling incandescence. A bloody pool rests here, the collection of blood remaining from an unfortunate fall. With grey-feathered wings unfurled, a tawny gryphon is here, surrounded by a halo of white light.

A bloody pool rests here, the collection of blood remaining from an unfortunate fall. Small bits of bone and bluish-green fur lie within it, though most of the body of whoever had fallen has been shattered and scattered with high speed impact.

1. I guess this is where people end up when Klayok executes them.

2. D-did you guys execute Luce?  :'(
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    Daraius said:
    Emerald Road below Hallifax. (road).
    Banks of clouds roil about here. A strong gale has developed here. The road is an expanse of rippling green crystal, a swathe of glittering emerald from which the road derives its name. Its construction obviously was not of mundane origin, rather its very existence is a tribute to subtle mystic arts. The crystal is slightly bubbled, allowing travellers safe traction upon what otherwise would be a dangerously slick surface. The road climbs up a mountain on Avechna's Teeth, the imposing mountain range to the west. Strong winds gust in over the mountains, chilling the air. Overhead the great crystal spires of Hallifax jut majestically into the skies. A glass globe floats here in mid-air, glistening brightly with a dazzling incandescence. A bloody pool rests here, the collection of blood remaining from an unfortunate fall. With grey-feathered wings unfurled, a tawny gryphon is here, surrounded by a halo of white light.

A bloody pool rests here, the collection of blood remaining from an unfortunate fall. Small bits of bone and bluish-green fur lie within it, though most of the body of whoever had fallen has been shattered and scattered with high speed impact.

1. I guess this is where people end up when Klayok executes them.

2. D-did you guys execute Luce?  :'(
    That's from the kaelye end-of-the-year event stuff. I actually RP'd with the main kaelye Taimi about it - I figured they'd have taken away the remains of their kin by now. But we may just need to send out some cleaners from the Lower Wards at this point...

• According to another thread, the road below isn't technically Hallifaxian territory so the cleaners have no responsibility to it. Think it was in one of the RP logs with them being executed.
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    Who being executed? The kaelye that's dead on the ground there fell accidentally. No, seriously.