Salutations!

Hello everyone, I am writing this to introduce myself. I am a former player returning to give Lusternia another try (third try, not that anyone's counting). My original character was based in Magnagora but decided to let him stay dormant as he has too much baggage and I wanted a new story with a new character. I don't know how long I'll be around, hopefully longer than my last attempt. But man, things have changed since then. It's almost like I'm in totally different game. Obviously, the players changed too, I don't think I recognize a single name, though I don't mind that too much.

I have many fond memories of Lusternia from back in the days and I am saddened to see how small the playerbase became over time. I truly feel like, of all IRE games, Lusternia is the most fleshed out, with the best storytelling and a rich world. It has so much going for it, I truly hope things get better as time passes.

On a more positive note, I am looking forward to meeting all of you in the game.

Comments

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Hello!

Make sure to look at server-side curing, it's one of the bigger things.  You also should look into the daily credits, it'll let you catch up your new character to any existing ones pretty rapidly.
  • welcome back!
    Her voice firm and commanding, Terentia, the Even Bladed says to you, "You have kept your oath to Me, Parhelion. You have sworn to maintain Justice in these troubled times."

Yet if a boon be granted me, unworthy as I am, let it be for a steady hand with a clear eye and a fury most inflaming.
  • Hi!

You're in the same Org as me, and, if I've learned anything everyone there is super generous and helpful. Feel free to prod me, if you need help!
  • LANDMARKS and PATH TRACK are super helpful these days too.

Welcome back!

Czixi, the Welkin murmurs, "Fight on, My Effervescent Sylph. I will be with you as you do."

Aian Lerit'r, Lead Schematicist exclaims to you, "A *paperwork* emergency, Chairman!