Lack of Raves VI: Rave Today, Tweet Tomorrow

Comments

• Credit for speed goes wholly to our fantastic reviewers! We don't have many right now, and we're hugely grateful to the hard work of those precious few.

One of the things included in our current Giant Project of Doom (this may not be its official title) is making it clearer to us when a design is struggling. At present we are warned when a submission is 7+ days old; we're implementing an additional warning at 3+ days which is much closer to what we'd like the turnaround to be. We check the queue daily for struggling submissions, but that's only helpful if we can truly see what's struggling!
  • @Alexandria

Definitely got some of my own that take longer too - highly technical designs, ones that you struggled with clarity on yourself, or ones with numerous complex sentence structures seem to fit the bill for me. I push a lot of volume, though, so it's become way less frustrating for me when one drags along or I end up missing dumb errors with it and resubmitting. Murphy's law also dictates that the less you urgently want it right now, the quicker it turns around - don't relent, keep working on your other projects and it's liable to pop up while you're building another!

Project of Doom's also sounding more interesting each time. A slow, yet steady stream of appetising spoilers. Mm.

• edited June 2019
    I wouldn't mind it if it weren't a fairly basic fruit tart. Probably just an odd rejection in there for "in to" not suiting someone's taste.
    I was actually quite pleased with all my designs being approved in a day or less until this one.

Czixi, the Welkin murmurs, "Fight on, My Effervescent Sylph. I will be with you as you do."

Aian Lerit'r, Lead Schematicist exclaims to you, "A *paperwork* emergency, Chairman!

• MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Previous Year Rankings
     1. Hallifax     192
     2. Glomdoring   180
     3. Gaudiguch    168
     4. Magnagora    130
     5. Celest       115
     6. Serenwilde    70

B)

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Poor Seren...
  • I wouldn't mind it if it weren't a fairly basic fruit tart. Probably just an odd rejection in there for "in to" not suiting someone's taste.
    I was actually quite pleased with all my designs being approved in a day or less until this one.
    I was right. Haha. I still think its valid, but I accept my inconsequential opinion on this matter.

Czixi, the Welkin murmurs, "Fight on, My Effervescent Sylph. I will be with you as you do."

Aian Lerit'r, Lead Schematicist exclaims to you, "A *paperwork* emergency, Chairman!

• Maligorn said:
    Previous Year Rankings
     1. Hallifax     192
     2. Glomdoring   180
     3. Gaudiguch    168
     4. Magnagora    130
     5. Celest       115
     6. Serenwilde    70

B)

Awesome effort!

Far to the East , a challenger arises.......

• Would you say that Gaudiguch winning the rankings would be a ... Journey to the West?
  • Makai said:
    Would you say that Gaudiguch winning the rankings would be a ... Journey to the West?
    It would be a return to normalcy is this topsy turvy world
  • Ani said:
    So this is very late!!

Huge raves for our new Ephemeral @Ydryin, for Lady @Maylea and any other godmins that have hands in Ser-wild right now. And of course, rave for Seren itself!!
    Every time I log in lately, interactions with both commune members & NPCs & our Divine-beings have made playing again super special, so really big thank you <3
    From the pastebins and logs, it sounds like a fun and interesting event! Curious to know what this will entail for the future.

Also, the ephemeral is very different from how Millien described to Coraline :P
    You are startled as a lemon meringue pie bounces harmlessly off you after being thrown at you by Mysrai.
  • Raves for Magnagora. Our consistency in conquest events has led to some really great improvements. :)
    The cool night-time breeze shivers in the arid caress of the streets of the capital city, brushing the earthen taste of dust across your lips.
    A blessed silence falls upon the city for the moment, most activity confined to the towers and the
    theatre due to the snowy weather.
    Pinprick points of light twinkle in the deep black overhead, their brightness full of a cold,
    hungering malice.
  • Coraline said:
    Gurashi definitely wants to buy one @_@ !!
    ‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    -------------------[the Garden of Merciless Reaping]--------------------

Current Type:     Nature
         Current Level:          3

Note: Aethertrading is still pretty good, apparently.  Thanks you aethertraders, you know who you are.  <3
  • Kethaera said:
    1. Hallifax 291
     2. Gaudiguch 280
     3. Glomdoring 235
     4. Magnagora 190
     5. Celest 125
     6. Serenwilde 75

Nice, Hallifax  :)
    Holy cow! Nice scores overall!!
    ‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• Anything north of 250 deserves to win!

Awesome score Hallifax!

Back to work, the rest of you!
  • Kistan said:
    Anything north of 250 deserves to win!

Awesome score Hallifax!

I thought we all agreed to not speak of the W word
    You are startled as a lemon meringue pie bounces harmlessly off you after being thrown at you by Mysrai.
  • Coraline said:
    Kistan said:
    Anything north of 250 deserves to win!

Awesome score Hallifax!

I thought we all agreed to not speak of the W word
    What do you have against work?! :D

• Gurashi said:
    **Rave for @Vatul, the only other person I ever see using the RPWHO feature *raises fist in solidarity* 
    Come play with me, @Gurashi. I promise I won’t poison you! 

I log into it each time, and have it set as something I do before my defenses. Sadly no one takes me up on it. 

Use RPWHO more people!
    The cool night-time breeze shivers in the arid caress of the streets of the capital city, brushing the earthen taste of dust across your lips.
    A blessed silence falls upon the city for the moment, most activity confined to the towers and the
    theatre due to the snowy weather.
    Pinprick points of light twinkle in the deep black overhead, their brightness full of a cold,
    hungering malice.
  • Vatul said:
    Gurashi said:
    **Rave for @Vatul, the only other person I ever see using the RPWHO feature *raises fist in solidarity* 
    Come play with me, @Gurashi. I promise I won’t poison you! 

I log into it each time, and have it set as something I do before my defenses. Sadly no one takes me up on it. 

Use RPWHO more people!
    I keep forgetting that I have to set it on for every login. I've used it a few times, but more often I just forget it exists.