Shelter from the Storm - Serenwilde Storm Events: Part 1

AniAni Member Posts: 47 Apprentice
This is a partial log, unfortunately I missed what happened before I logged in and I lost the last piece due to laptop dying.

==========================================================================

You call upon all the spirits of Nature, and a whirlwind of power surrounds you, briefly lifting you from the ground. As every spirit embraces you, you shudder and tremble in delight.

Lleuke Myeras, Chosen of Ellindel asks, "Is the Moonhart Mother Tree doing okay?"

(Serenwilde): You say, "Hello, Serenwilde."

In a gravelly voice, Pysynne says, "I could try... lowering the heat in the Forest and see if that does anything..."

Miakoda, Maiden of the Moonhart smiles and leans forward to whisper a story in Lleuke's ear.

Lleuke ponders the Moonhart Mother Tree thoughtfully, looking it up and down.

Lilybell works and pounds the iron until it forms a bucket.

Miakoda, Maiden of the Moonhart draws back, having finished her story.

Miakoda, Maiden of the Moonhart says, "The Mother trembles with the power of this approaching storm. It is...a frightening prospect. Perhaps I should commune for a time, and see if I can discern more about the nature of this storm."

In a gravelly voice, Pysynne says to Miakoda, Maiden of the Moonhart, "I can try lowering the precipitation levels too... I don't know that it will be effective though."

Lleuke Myeras, Chosen of Ellindel says, "Yes, please."

Brushing errant strands of her hair from her face, you say, "Is there something wrong..-- ah, a storm?"

Lleuke nods his head at you.

You ponder the situation.

Lleuke Myeras, Chosen of Ellindel says, "We should seek out those who follow the signs of the Forest."

BOOOOOOOOM!!

Lleuke Myeras, Chosen of Ellindel says, "Perhaps Bandrui Fyrenwig."

Lleuke winces in pain.

Lleuke Myeras, Chosen of Ellindel says, "The centaurs to the north."

In a gravelly voice, Pysynne says, "Need to step from Mother a moment to try adjusting the weather patterns."

"Be right back!" Pysynne cries.

You have emoted: Ani claps her palms over her ears, "Oi that was awful loud."

Lleuke Myeras, Chosen of Ellindel says, "I will speak with the spirits and see if I can discern anything."

Lightning slams into the river nearby, sending an enormous spray of water skyward.

(Serenwilde): Miakoda, Maiden of the Moonhart says, "Listen well, Serenwilde, we must prepare for the oncoming storm. Look for shelter where you can find it, and do not hesitate to offer aid to those who may need it."

Lleuke Myeras, Chosen of Ellindel says, "My word..."

Miakoda, Maiden of the Moonhart nods her head emphatically.

You see a deer wander through a clearing in the distance.

Miakoda, Maiden of the Moonhart says, "Please, check on the others in the forest. I will survive, and commune, but we must look to those who are too afraid, or proud, to ask for help they may need."

(Serenwilde): Lleuke says, "Is there anyone out there who needs our help, perhaps caught in the storm? If so, please make your way back to the Forest."

Lleuke nods his head emphatically.

In a gravelly voice, Pysynne says, "It is not possible to lower the precipitation more than already is... so... we have to ride this out it looks like."

You say, "What about that cave?"

Continuing the hunt for his dark mate, Father Sun presses forward in his journey, lowering himself in the sky yet still casting even, full light upon the land.

The clouds continue to darken into onyx coils amid a blanket of charcoal, hanging heavy in the sky and casting an uneasy shadow over the forest.

In a gravelly voice, Pysynne says, "Well that's not good..."

Pysynne glances to his left, and whispers, "I literally just said that".

The smell of wildflowers wafts past your nose.

Chirruping warblingly, Chocolatesque Lilybell, Rarefied Demigoods says, "I'll go try and check around for any who might need."

Miakoda, Maiden of the Moonhart towards the Mother and steps forward, closing her eyes and exhaling as she presses her forehead to its trunk. A faint emerald glow surrounds her as she begins her communion.

Lilybell darts off with a concerned last look for guidance from Miakoda, Maiden of the Moonhart.

With great golden wings, tinged with a hint of silver outspread, a great noble eagle soars out majestically on air currents to the north.

Pysynne carefully breaks apart a few large chunks of wood into smaller pieces, neatly piling them into a pyramid on the ground. Chanting reverentially, he lights the tinder with a brazier of wonder and you watch as a ceremonial fire crackles into life.

Pysynne delicately sprinkles some salt around the ceremonial fire, chanting a few choice words under his breath to sanctify the area.

Pysynne delicately sprinkles some sulfur around the ceremonial fire, chanting a few choice words under his breath to sanctify the area.

You say, "Where would we bring people for shelter?"

You tilt your head curiously.

In a gravelly voice, Pysynne says, "The safest place is probably right here under the eaves of Mother."

The Moonhart Mother Tree.
The variety of trees that crowd around the Moonhart Mother Tree goes beyond count, elms and alders, beech and cherry, hawthorn and hazel, evergreen and oak, all dwarfed by the magnificence and majesty of the mother tree herself. The grasses and shrubs that grow in the surrounding forest become scarce as they approach the tree, replaced by tiny wildflowers of amethyst-purple and marble-white. The veil to the ethereal plane is particularly thin, and the laughter of pixies and other creatures of the fae tinkle down from the treetops and tickle the ears of those below. The atmosphere itself, although benign and welcoming, also vibrates with a palpable power, sending shivers up the skin. Towering high above is the Moonhart Mother Tree, stretching her enormous branches heavenwards. Wreathed about in vines, an elegant altar shaped from shining silver stands here, surrounded by a faintly crimson aura. Gleaming with a silver lambency, a slender tree grows here, its bark and boughs displaying the faces of the dead. There are 3 small screech owls here. An illustrated canvas hangs in the air here, supported by silvery ribbons. There are 9 fierce timberwolves here. A moon maiden floats here, her form swathed in glowing cloth. There are 6 armoured owls here. There are 2 silver-furred vixens here. A striped badger is here, licking its paws. There are 2 armoured foxes here. Covered in bone armour, watching you warily, a silver-furred vixen sniffs the air. Glowing gently with a soft blue light, a delicate dreamcatcher has been permanently hung here. Lacking any visible weapon, Adasser, Wolverine's Mask assesses his surroundings with glacial blue eyes. Singing a hauntingly beautiful melody, Miakoda, Maiden of the Moonhart, stands here. A mature oak tree stands proudly here. Reaching up as high as the eye can see looms the awesome presence of a living totem. A ceremonial fire crackles here, sending orange sparks swirling upwards. Lleuke Myeras, Chosen of Ellindel is here. He wields an athame dagger in his left hand and a tree-emblazoned heater shield in his right. The regal form of a Lady of Moonlight stands here, gleaming streamers of white fabric surrounding the graceful figure.
You see exits leading north, south, and through a vined stairway.

A flash of lightning streaks towards the forest before it strikes against what looks like an invisible barrier surrounding the Mother Moonhart Tree.

Miakoda, Maiden of the Moonhart winces in pain in her stupour, though her face returns to normal a moment after.

In a gravelly voice, Pysynne says, "Unless of course that storm focuses on her... in which case..."

You have emoted: Ani rubs her eyes before nodding to Pysynne. "I'll go join in seeking o-" her eyes widen and she flinches with the flash of lightning before finishing her sentence "others out."

Pysynne points away, "Stand over there."

A fierce timberwolf tilts back his head in a low, resonant howl.

(Serenwilde): Lilybell says, "Have we thought of any good shelter spots in case of heavy winds, flooding? Someone mentioned a cave, is it big enough for many?"

(Serenwilde): You say, "Well uh, we can't actually get into the cave at present."

A fierce timberwolf tilts back his head in a low, resonant howl.

A squirrel skitters through the treetops somewhere above.

[movement]

Inside a haphazard hut.
Superimposed over this location, an ethereal forest reaches up to the sky. Blooming in pristine white from the swampy earth, a single lily is planted here. Bandrui Fyrgenwig chitters to herself, wild hair drooping about her face.
You see a single exit leading out.

Swiftly crossing your arms over your chest, you give a quick bow in a tribal gesture of greeting.

Bandrui Fyrgenwig gibbers quietly to herself as she rocks in a corner of her hut, eyes wide and frantic.

You have emoted: Lowering herself to Bandrui Fyrgenwig's level, Ani speaks softly but clearly, "A storm comes, a violent one. Would you come with me to seek shelter elsewhere?"

(Serenwilde): Lilybell says, "Goldie and I are brainstorming, awful pun yeah, the possibilities of floods, seeking high ground, but enclosed from lightning?"

(Serenwilde): Pysynne (from the Aetherways) says, "Going to meditate on this for a short bit."

"They speak to Bandrui Fyrgenwig but they do not make sense! They echo words, they do, they do! What do they want with poor Bandrui, what do they want with her?" She clutches at her wild hair, rocking back and forth a little faster.

(Serenwilde): Lilybell says, "Are any of the old guildhalls fortified against whether, ideally higher than floods can reach? Maybe Moondance tower? Isn't that above the Falls?"

(Serenwilde): You say, "That is destroyed."

(Serenwilde): Lilybell says, "Ahh.."

(Serenwilde): You say, "As is the old Serenguard lodge."

Considering Bandrui Fyrgenwig, you furrow your brow, deep in thought.
Bandrui Fyrgenwig exclaims, "Skulls and bones will make you groan!"
Bandrui Fyrgenwig cackles hellishly.

The storm above continues to expand, stretching over the canopy in its slow quest to cover the forest.

You say to Bandrui Fyrgenwig, "We of the Serenwilde want everyone that lives within to be safe from the storm that is coming. You are one of those people to be kept safe, yes?"

***********************[ THE FREE FOREST OF SERENWILDE ]***********************
Commune Member  Class           Rank                Position         CT  OffP
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Venusta         Moondancer      Forest Custodian                     On    No
Lilybell        Spiritsinger    Forest Warden                        On    No
Kyra            Hartstone       Gardener                             On   Yes
Kar             Serenguard      High Forester                        On    No
Ani             Hartstone       High Forester       Minister of P    On    No
*******************************************************************************
Currently, there are 5 Commune Members on visible Planes and 1 on other Planes.

Beating at her head with her hands, Bandrui Fyrgenwig exclaims, "THE HISS! THE HISS! THEY HISS AT HER, AND HISS AND HISS! THE BOOMS, THEY SHAKE, THE TREES, THEY QUAKE, YET THEY HISS AND HISS AND HISS AGAIN!"

Bandrui Fyrgenwig cackles wildly, eyes wide in fear as she rocks back and forth, falling to the side and assuming a fetal position.

You have emoted: Ani rubs her cheek in frustration, before crouching down to stare at Bandrui Fyrgenwig. "Who is hissing at you?"

Bandrui Fyrgenwig shakes slightly on the ground, gibbering insanely as she twists and pulls at her hair, a few sensible words escaping her mouth, "...hiss...spirits...heat...sky...her...fear..."

A small red squirrel scampers in from the out.

Inside a haphazard hut.
Superimposed over this location, an ethereal forest reaches up to the sky. Shabby chunks of wood, more akin to sticks than planks, have been fashioned into walls. Rotting fronds hang from the ceiling, brown, curled leaves dangling over the slick, mud floor. In one corner of the hut lies a few soiled blankets, lumped together and stained with big, greasy blotches. Strewn haphazardly about the hut are piles of unused bones of varying sizes, some having been picked clean, others not. All along the walls are slanted and poorly constructed shelves bearing intricate creations of both bones and flesh, some more painstakingly fashioned than others. Sinewy effigies of antlered humanoids, crafted from animal bones, dried meat and fur hang from the ceiling in several places, spinning on a strip of tendon tied to the make-shift rafters. Blooming in pristine white from the swampy earth, a single lily is planted here. Bandrui Fyrgenwig chitters to herself, wild hair drooping about her face. A small red squirrel with a bushy tail looks at you with big brown eyes.
You see a single exit leading out.

A small red squirrel scampers out to the out.

You have emoted: Kneeling upon the muddy floor, among the various bones scattered across the hut, Ani shuffles forward and grips Bandrui Fyrgenwig's shoulders with a firm grasp, tugging the mugwump woman to peer directly at her. "What do you mean by her?"

A wreath of colourful lightning dances through the skies, carving light and colour through the darkness of the storm.

You have emoted: Ani holds her breath as the flashes of lightning illuminate the hut through cracks and holes, releasing it in relief as it fades just as quick.

Bandrui Fyrgenwig screeches and shoves you away, scuttering backward against the wall of her hut amid flying shards of bone with eyes wide and lost entirely to fear, "LEAVE! LEAVE HER BE, TAKE THE HISS WITH YOU!"

It is now the 3rd of Tzarin, 532 years after the Coming of Estarra.

A small red squirrel scampers out to the out.

A bright aura of blue light glows forth from the Glinshari Circle, signalling that the Flame of Glinshari continues to shine.

Comprehension flashes across your face.

You say to Bandrui Fyrgenwig, "You are her, and you fear the sky. The hiss.. is the lightning?"

Bandrui Fyrgenwig devolves into further gibbering madness, tugging at her hair and wincing at every flash of lightning and boom of thunder.

You nod your head at yourself.

You say to Bandrui Fyrgenwig, "Will you come with me, to the Moonhart Mother Tree? You will be safe there, the sky won't harm you there."

 An enormous crash of thunder sends shelves shaking and and bones tumbling to the floor in a loud clatter that is drowned out by the prolonged boom from the firmament.

(Serenwilde): Pysynne says, "Though mediation might be more apropriate with this weather."

(Serenwilde): You say, "I'm with Bandrui right now - it seems the Moonhart is the safest place to be - the lightning hit a barrier around it but was unable to get through."

Bandrui Fyrgenwig's eyes bug out in terror and she lungs across the floor, grabbing at you and seizing you in a rib-crushing embrace, "SAVE HER! TAKE HER TO SAFETY! BANDRUI WILL GO, SHE WILL GO!"

Bandrui Fyrgenwig begins to follow you.

You nod your head at Bandrui Fyrgenwig.
Bandrui Fyrgenwig rattles her bones at you, hissing.

(Serenwilde): Pysynne says, "See I was right! You should obviously listen to me more."

[movement to Moonhart]

Pysynne grins mischievously at you.

A fierce timberwolf tilts back his head in a low, resonant howl.

You have emoted: Ani brings Bandrui Fyrgenwig to the safety of the Moonhart, tugging the woman towards Miakoda, Maiden of the Moonhart.

[spam of me falling asleep, RIP]

Bandrui Fyrgenwig nervously creeps towards Miakoda, jumping in fright as you collapses in you slumber and scuttling to Miakoda's side and attempting to hide behind the woman as another crash of thunder shakes the sky.

BOOOOOOOOM!!

Pysynne looks about himself suspiciously.

You whisper, "Sorry about that."

You have emoted: Ani turns to Bandrui Fyrgenwig, "Remember, you'll still hear the hiss and booms, but.." she slowly waves her arms high up into the air, trying to mimic a circle as she continues, "there's a barrier protecting the Moonhart, you'll be safe from harm."

Bandrui Fyrgenwig shivers and gibbers quietly to herself, but nods at you and continues attempting to make herself as small as possible.

The storm above continues to expand, stretching over the canopy in its slow quest to cover the forest.

Enyalida Zayah asks, "How strange of an origin?"

In a gravelly voice, Pysynne says, "Your guess is as good as ours."

Enyalida Zayah asks, "To the point: obvious signs of the Soulless?"

In a gravelly voice, Pysynne says, "Not a normal storm kind of strange origin."

Miakoda, Maiden of the Moonhart remains motionless with her forehead pressed against the Mother, the emerald glow about her still shining faintly.

[movement]

Thick pines.
Superimposed over this location, an ethereal forest reaches up to the sky. It is quite mild. Reaching up as high as the eye can see looms the awesome presence of a living totem. A mature oak tree stands proudly here. One thumb tucked into his belt, the ranger Caedir Aormeah lounges here. A rattlesnake slithers about menacingly.
You see exits leading northeast, southeast, and southwest.

Swiftly crossing your arms over your chest, you give a quick bow in a tribal gesture of greeting.

You say to Caedir Aormeah, "Hello, not sure if you've noticed, but there's a big storm brewing, not like a normal one. We're out letting everyone know that the Moonhart is the safest place to be during it, if you wanted to come along?"

Caedir Aormeah puts his hands on his hips and goes "Hmmm!"

Caedir Aormeah tilts his head back and looks up at the sky.

Caedir Aormeah says to you, "I did notice, as a matter of fact."

Caedir Aormeah says, "You think we should all hide out at Mother? But what about the rest of the forest?"

You say to Caedir Aormeah, "I was going to make sure everyone is safe behind this barrier that seems to be around the Moonhart, and then keep checking on the forest. Lightning brings fire, so I can call upon Nature to put them out."

Caedir Aormeah nods his head emphatically.

Silvery beak gleaming, a delicate brown sparrow flits in from the northeast.

You say, "And make sure there's buckets of water, too!"

Scratching the back of his neck thoughtfully, Caedir Aormeah says, "I suppose I don't mind visiting Mother again... And you know, help guard Mother with... other guards."

You grin mischievously at Caedir Aormeah.

(Serenwilde): Enyalida says, "There is also room indoors at the Lyceum, and floors above ground to escape flooding. The building itself is enchanted, and should weather the storm well AND have space enough for those who need more substantial shelter but who cannot fight or levy power to defend."

A squirrel skitters through the treetops somewhere above.

Caedir Aormeah begins to follow you.

Caedir Aormeah says, "Lead on then, friend."

A flash of lightning streaks towards the forest before it strikes against an invisible barrier surrounding the Mother Moonhart Tree.

You say, "Ok, we're going to move fast!"

[movement]
The Moonhart Mother Tree.
Towering high above is the Moonhart Mother Tree, stretching her enormous branches heavenwards. Wreathed about in vines, an elegant altar shaped from shining silver stands here, surrounded by a faintly crimson aura. Gleaming with a silver lambency, a slender tree grows here, its bark and boughs displaying the faces of the dead. There are 3 small screech owls here. An illustrated canvas hangs in the air here, supported by silvery ribbons. There are 9 fierce timberwolves here. A moon maiden floats here, her form swathed in glowing cloth. There are 6 armoured owls here. There are 2 silver-furred vixens here. A striped badger is here, licking its paws. There are 2 armoured foxes here. Covered in bone armour, watching you warily, a silver-furred vixen sniffs the air. Glowing gently with a soft blue light, a delicate dreamcatcher has been permanently hung here. Lacking any visible weapon, Adasser, Wolverine's Mask assesses his surroundings with glacial blue eyes. Singing a hauntingly beautiful melody, Miakoda, Maiden of the Moonhart, stands here. A mature oak tree stands proudly here. Reaching up as high as the eye can see looms the awesome presence of a living totem. A ceremonial fire crackles here, sending orange sparks swirling upwards. Bandrui Fyrgenwig chitters to herself, wild hair drooping about her face. One thumb tucked into his belt, the ranger Caedir Aormeah lounges here. The regal form of a Lady of Moonlight stands here, gleaming streamers of white fabric surrounding the graceful figure.
You see exits leading north, south, and through a vined stairway.

The sun reaches the zenith of the firmament, pausing in his quest to allow the land to bask in his shining golden rays.

Caedir Aormeah gives Miakoda, Maiden of the Moonhart a respectful salute.

Adasser, Wolverine's Mask gives Caedir a nod and a salute, a hint of a smile on his lips.

You have emoted: Ani looks around, pointing at people and murmuring to herself before frowning. "Lots more to bring.."

(Serenwilde): Pysynne says, "Or... and thinking outside the box here... we can go to the place that Miakoda and others in the Serenwilde have told us is the safest place to be."

Looking around, Caedir Aormeah comments, "Getting bit crowded here. But Mother's branches are wide."

BOOOOOOOOM!!

A bright flash of yellow fills the sky as lightning wreaths through the clouds above.

You have emoted: "Alright, I'm going out again!" Ani mutters, wrapping her arms about herself before taking a deep breath and hurrying away.

[more movement]

A welcoming treehouse.
Reaching up as high as the eye can see looms the awesome presence of a living totem. A fae architect flutters about busily, attending to his work. There are 4 piles of raw lumber here.
You see exits leading up and down.

Appearing as a cross between a pixie and a faeling, this small fae flutters about constantly, small sparks of magic passing from his hands to the work he is currently engaged in. Surrounded by a silver glow, he has clearly been empowered in some way, perhaps to prepare him for creating some great work. Clad entirely in a flowing cerulean robe, his wings are a bright purple with golden trim, their translucency reminiscent of a butterfly's. Tattooed upon his tiny fingers is an intricate illustration of blue mooncloak butterflies.
A fae architect seems strong and confident.
He weighs about 15 pounds.
He is loyal to the Free Forest of Serenwilde.
You cannot see what a fae architect is holding.
It has the following aliases: fae, architect.

(Serenwilde): Lilybell says, "Is there room enough for a whole stables' worth of animals if need be, in case river overflows and Mother gets floody?"

Swiftly crossing your arms over your chest, you give a quick bow in a tribal gesture of greeting.

You say to a fae architect, "Hello, friend architect. A bad storm is brewing, one that isn't like normal storms. We've found that the Moonhart is the safest spot to be in the forest, protected by a barrier, if you'd like to join us?"

Nodding his head eagerly, a fae architect says, "Oh, it's probably safer there than in this treehouse! I might have lots of work to do after a terrible storm, and it wouldn't help if I didn't make it to see that."

A fae architect begins to follow you.

You nod your head enthusiastically at a fae architect.

You smile and say to a fae architect, "You're very important."

Adasser, Wolverine's Mask says to Lilybell, "She is, I think."

In a gravelly voice, Pysynne asks, "I believe she is the reason for the barrier protecting us. She seems to be suffering pain everytime it is hit. Perhaps we can find something to assist her efforts?"

You have emoted: Ani lifts her hand in greeting. She nods to a fae architect, "Another to join us, rather important if things get destroyed!"

Lilybell nods softly, looking thoughtful.

A fae architect flutters towards the branches of the Mother, turning a thoughtful, surveying eye towards the surrounding forest and nodding with a hint of a smile at your words.

In a gravelly voice, Pysynne says to you, "To be fair... he would have work once more."

In a gravelly voice, Pysynne says, "Silver linings and all that."

You smile impishly and say, "This is true, but it's no good if he gets squished by a falling branch or fried by lightning."

You snap your fingers.

Bandrui Fyrgenwig winces and clutches her ears, "The hiss! The hiss!"

Chirruping warblingly, Chocolatesque Lilybell, Rarefied Demigoods says to a fae architect, "Any ideas for something like a..iron rod at the very top sticking off of Mother, which might capture lightning and then stopper it like with nonconductive stone before reaching the tree proper?"

A fierce timberwolf tilts back his head in a low, resonant howl.

In a gravelly voice, Pysynne says, "Maybe we can direct all this lightning to that blasted road and destroy it once and for all."

Enyalida Zayah says, "Two things are likely, that this storm continues to crash against the barrier here not because it is protecting us, but rather that it is protecting the target of the attack. And second, that the occult source of said attack is nearby, perhaps within the forest."

You say, "Would the pool, the fireflies one, help with Miakoda?"

Enyalida purses her lips pensively, gazing off into the distance as she carefully gathers her thoughts.

Enyalida Zayah asks, "It might perhaps help to discover the source of the attack?"

The musky scent of loam and leaves fills you with vibrancy.

Enyalida Zayah says, "Its power is chiefly to reveal the distant and unseen."

You say, "Did anyone speak with Tokota yet?"

Miakoda, Maiden of the Moonhart says, "He is a descendent of Nintoba the Wise, who created the Sacred Naos to help the Seren in times of need. Seek him out for counsel."

You say, "Or Chuchip."

Worried, Adasser, Wolverine's Mask says, "I wonder if someone shouldn't speak to Isotta?"

The emerald barrier surrounding Miakoda, Maiden of the Moonhart flickers and fades as she lifts her head from the Mother, turning to address the much larger group than was here when she began her communion with a slight start.

Chirruping warblingly, Chocolatesque Lilybell, Rarefied Demigoods says, "Just Abeytu, Eithne, Shilo, and Goldie."

Miakoda, Maiden of the Moonhart says, "Ah, wayward Goldie. That fae cares more for gold than is good for him."

A fierce timberwolf tilts back his head in a low, resonant howl.

You say to Adasser, Wolverine's Mask, "I was going to."

You nod your head emphatically.

Caedir Aormeah exclaims to Adasser, Wolverine's Mask, "She's a naiad, you dolt! She's made of water!"

Frowning, Adasser, Wolverine's Mask says, "Wouldn't hurt to check..."

You see a deer wander through a clearing in the distance.

Rubbing her head lightly, Miakoda, Maiden of the Moonhart says, "Oh, I am glad to see so many people here. One moment while I gather my thoughts..."

Pysynne tilts his head curiously at Miakoda, Maiden of the Moonhart.
Miakoda, Maiden of the Moonhart flashes Pysynne a joyous smile.

ith your mighty index finger extended, you poke a shamrock.

You say, "Will I go see if the White Hart is safe?"
Miakoda, Maiden of the Moonhart says, "The White Hart is our guardian and can never truly die."

Enyalida Zayah says, "Hart is fine, last I checked."

A plump wild rabbit hops in from the south.

You ponder the situation.

You say, "Well, I'll go talk to more people."

"I am...beginning to make sense of that horrible noise," Miakoda, Maiden of the Moonhart begins, addressing Pysynne. "It is not a perfect understanding, but it...fluctuates, and changes, like a song. But the lightning that strikes at the forest, that I have felt the Mother protect this place from...it is not like any lightning I have felt in all my years."

[movement]

A serene glade.
There is a moderate breeze here. Surface rippling ever slightly with the wind, a luminescent pool rests at the centre of the glade, 50 fireflies glowing within. Vainly brushing her long hair, Isotta of the White Hands sits here. Reaching up as high as the eye can see looms the awesome presence of a living totem. A mature oak tree stands proudly here.
You see a single exit leading southeast.

Skyclad except for the luxurious waves of her pale blonde hair that ripple down almost to her knees, Isotta of the White Hands is a lovely naiad, slim-waisted and curvaceous. She stares dreamily around the glade, smoky grey eyes unfocused as she runs a mother-of-pearl comb through her magnificent tresses. Named not for the colour of her skin, which is a faint sky blue, but for the soft glow of natural magic that clings like white gloves to the shapely contours of her palms and fingers, Isotta seems only partly of this world.
Isotta of the White Hands looks to be crushingly strong.
She weighs about 56 pounds.
She is loyal to the Free Forest of Serenwilde.
You cannot see what Isotta of the White Hands is holding.
It has the following aliases: isotta, naiad.

You have emoted: Ani smiles brightly at Isotta of the White Hands, "Hello, I don't think we've met before, but I'm just checking to see if you are safe here - there's a big storm brewing and lightning hitting the forest. The safest spot is the Moonhart, protected by a barrier... Adasser mentioned to check on you."

As the sun passes below the horizon's edge, Mother Night unveils her terrible, shadowy beauty, spreading darkness across the land.

Isotta of the White Hands says to you, "Oh my. Oh yes, I heard the lightning and the flashing." She looks upwards, "There might even be some rain soon. Wouldn't that be nice?"

The wind whistles eerily through the trees.

You turn quickly as a twig snaps behind you.

Fluttering her eyelashes, Isotta of the White Hands says, "Did you say that Adasser mentioned me? How kind of him." She flips her hair.  "But I'm not afraid of a little storm."

You say, "To iostta (Following Isotta's gaze skyward) I would have to agree, rain would be nice. Ah.. yes. He looked a bit worried."

A wreath of colourful lightning dances through the skies, carving light and colour through the darkness of the storm.

You ponder the situation.

You have emoted: Following Isotta of the White Hands's gaze skyward Ani says, "I would have to agree, rain would be nice. Ah.. yes. He looked a bit worried".

Across the heavens, the stars and moon challenge night's dark reign, revealing familiar constellations that tell the tales of myth and legend.

Leaning in confidentially, Isotta of the White Hands places her white hand on your. "Well, you go back and tell him that I worry about him too. So he better stay right where he is if the storm were to grow stronger."

The howl of a distant wolf momentarily silences the crickets.

You have emoted: Ani looks back down to Isotta of the White Hands, smiling sheepishly with a nod, "I will tell him, aye. If you do feel unsafe, though, the Moonhart is protected...before I go, the pool with you here, is it magical? Could it in any way assist to fortify the barrier around the Moonhart, or help Miakoda?" She tilts her head curiously, blush creeping into her cheeks, "Forgive me if that's a silly question, I'm still learning my way about the forest and its curiosities."

You turn quickly as a twig snaps behind you.

Spinning around in a whirl, Isotta of the White Hands says, "Oh! My pool? It's magical all right! It powers the Scrying Pool on the ethereal plane!" Then, with a frown. "But I'm afraid it doesn't work weather, if that's what you're asking."

An owl hoots off in the distance.

You snap your fingers.

You say to Isotta of the White Hands, "A shame, but interesting to know about the Scrying Pool - I didn't know about that!"

Isotta of the White Hands says, "Hmm... I have heard my pool called the Scrying Pool before. But its powers don't manifest here, silly dear."

Isotta of the White Hands giggles happily at you.

Isotta of the White Hands says, "But once there are fifty fireflies in my pool, it has reached full power."

Isotta of the White Hands smiles happily.

BOOOOOOOOM!!

You wince in pain.

Isotta of the White Hands says, "It's up in Ethereal, dear."

Isotta of the White Hands tilts her head back and looks up at the sky.

You smile and say to Isotta of the White Hands, "Thank you! I'll uh, have a run back to the Moonhart, I think."

Isotta of the White Hands exclaims to you, "Byebye! Come back and visit again!"

You say, "I will!"

[movement to the Moonhart]

Miakoda, Maiden of the Moonhart frowns as she is briefly illuminated by the lightning strike, worry etched in every feature. "I am hesitant, we have a shaman presently who is unable to properly commune with the storm and send it away, after all."

You have emoted: Ani shuffles up to Adasser, Wolverine's Mask and leans in to whisper, "She worries about you, too, but you better stay here if the storm gets stronger. She will be safe at her pool."

Gratefully, Adasser, Wolverine's Mask says to you, "Thank you. I just wanted to make sure."

You nod your head emphatically.

A plump wild rabbit bounces out to the south.

You say to Adasser, Wolverine's Mask, "I understand."

Caedir Aormeah casts a glowering look at you and Adasser, scowling as he leans against the Moonhart.

You say to Caedir Aormeah, "If the wind changes, your frown will stick."

You have emoted: Ani looks up at the sky, "And it looks pretty windy!"

Miakoda, Maiden of the Moonhart says, "I believe for now, the best hope we have is for further communion with the Mother. Continue your vigil over the Wilde and all its inhabitants, I will do what I can to learn more."

Quickly rearranging his face, Caedir Aormeah says to you, "I'm not frowning."

Chirruping warblingly, Chocolatesque Lilybell, Rarefied Demigoods says, "The Keeper of the Gardens mentioned hills to the northeast with centaurs, but I'm thinking he meant to the west, Hifarae? I've never been but perhaps I should go looking for it."

You say, "We have centaurs in the hills to the northeast - Tokota and Poloma!"

Comprehension flashes across Lilybell's face.

You begin to follow Lilybell.

You say to Lilybell, "Did you speak with them?"

You tilt your head curiously.

Chirruping warblingly, Chocolatesque Lilybell, Rarefied Demigoods says to you, "You might be better and finding those than me, but no I haven't spoken with them."

Chirruping warblingly, Chocolatesque Lilybell, Rarefied Demigoods says, "Maybe I should follow instead."

Lilybell begins to follow you.

You ponder the situation.

You say, "We can speak together."

Miakoda, Maiden of the Moonhart towards the Mother and steps forward, closing her eyes and exhaling as she presses her forehead to its trunk. A faint emerald glow surrounds her as she begins her communion.

Chirruping warblingly, Chocolatesque Lilybell, Rarefied Demigoods says, "Although I'd do my best! Those are closer than Hifarae?"

Comments

  • AniAni Member Posts: 47 Apprentice
    [movement]

    Amidst the Centaur Hills.
    Jagged arcs of vivid red light pierce the air, cast from a war shrine of Maylea nearby. Superimposed over this location, an ethereal forest reaches up to the sky. There is a moderate breeze here. The regal female centaur, Poloma Truehoof, stands here twitching her tail. A plump wild rabbit hops playfully around here. Pacing to and fro, a weedy, cautious war goat with a pair of blunt stumps for horns waits here.
    You see exits leading northeast, east, south, southwest, west, and northwest.

    Swiftly crossing your arms over your chest, you turn to Poloma Truehoof and grasp both of her forearms in a tribal gesture of greeting.

    Comprehension flashes across Lilybell's face.

    A plump wild rabbit bounces out to the northwest.

    With a flourish of her arm, Lilybell bows deeply.

    Lilybell smiles softly at Poloma Truehoof.

    The grass around you rustles slightly as the night breeze caresses you.

    Chirruping warblingly, Chocolatesque Lilybell, Rarefied Demigoods says to Poloma Truehoof, "Greetings! Have you been getting bad lightning, stormy weather here?"

    You have emoted: Ani gives Lilybell a nudge towards Poloma Truehoof, whispering, "You tell her about the Moonhart being safe!"

    Lilybell nods her head emphatically.

    Poloma Truehoof offers her own bow of greeting, though her eyes return skyward a moment later. "Yes, the storm looks to cover all of the Wilde at this rate..."

    You nod your head in agreement.

    Chirruping warblingly, Chocolatesque Lilybell, Rarefied Demigoods says to Poloma Truehoof, "We're worried because Miakoda's sensed this lightning is of a different sort, not seeming directly from natural weather, along with strange noises..in the hills you might be particularly vulnerable to lightning, landslides even? Mother Moonhart may be the safest place for the vulnerable.

    Poloma Truehoof chuckles and covers her mouth, "Apologies, one's reaction cannot be helped at times. You are correct, this place is especially suspectible to the worst of storms, and if Miakoda fears then it likely has merit. Perhaps we should temporarily seek shelter at the Moonhart Mother Tree."

    You say, "Will we seek out Tokota, too?"
    Poloma Truehoof says, "Tokota is our elder and wise man. He is of the blood of Nintoba and can read omens in the sky."

    A rabbit leaps up from the grass ahead of you.

    Lilybell nods with relief, seeming surprised at the agreement to come along, nodding along with your question.

    Poloma Truehoof says, "Tokota, and Toma...and Adushoc as well. I will not leave if any of my kin would remain."

    Chirruping warblingly, Chocolatesque Lilybell, Rarefied Demigoods says, "Are you worried about the Hifarae hills to the left? I don't think any of us have checked to see if the storm's fingers reach that far yet."

    Chirruping warblingly, Chocolatesque Lilybell, Rarefied Demigoods says, "Erm, to the west, rather."

    Poloma Truehoof says, "I do not believe that the storm will stretch that far at present, though if it continues its expansion then I myself would seek out the others within the hills."

    Lilybell nods her head emphatically.

    You say to Poloma Truehoof, "We will seek them out, too. You can follow Lilybell or me and we will go together!"

    You tell Chocolatesque Lilybell, Rarefied Demigoods, "Following you?"

    Lilybell tells you, "Nope."

    A plump wild rabbit bounces out to the southwest.

    Enyalida tells you, "Any luck?"

    Chirruping warblingly, Chocolatesque Lilybell, Rarefied Demigoods says to Poloma Truehoof, "Hope none of the three have penchant for riding all waves stubbornly."

    Lilybell smiles a bit clearly still pained with stress.

    Poloma Truehoof says, "...Tokota? Stubborn?"

    Poloma Truehoof gives a light laugh, eyes crinkling in obvious delight.

    Lilybell hides a grin behind her hand.

    You tell Enyalida Zayah, "We're bringing Poloma, going to speak with Tokota."

    Poloma Truehoof says, "Go, if I am correct they should have just returned from the Lyceum."

    [movement]

    Atop the tallest hill.
    Jagged arcs of vivid red light pierce the air, cast from a war shrine of Maylea nearby. Superimposed over this location, an ethereal forest reaches up to the sky. Dense white clouds have spread completely across the sky. Tokota Snowmane, the centaur elder, gazes at the sky, looking for omens. Tucked in the corner of the scoop, a circular, brass astrolabe stands here upon a simple stone pedestal. Protected from the elements by the scoop's dome, an astrological themed journal rests here, open-faced. Adushoc zi'Prouep quietly stands here, an elegant white robe flowing about her crystalline form. The young centaur Toma stares into the wide skies overhead, attentive to any disturbances. Pacing to and fro, a weedy, cautious war goat with a pair of blunt stumps for horns waits here.
    You see a single exit leading north.

    Lilybell curtseys gracefully before Tokota Snowmane.

    Lilybell smiles softly.

    Tokota Snowmane nods solemnly to Lilybell.

    You have emoted: Ani lifts her hand in greeting to Tokota Snowmane, Adushoc zi'Prouep and Toma Truehoof, "Hello, friends. I'm sure you've noticed by now, there's a big storm brewing, not like normal ones. The Moonhart is protected by a barrier of some sort, and is the safest spot to be. Will you join the others there? We can theorize on the origin in safety then."

    Chirruping warblingly, Chocolatesque Lilybell, Rarefied Demigoods says, "Here especially on this the tallest hill may be one of the worst spots for lightning, even if good for seeing far as possible."

    (Serenwilde): You say, "Hello, Lleuke!"

    You nod your head at Lilybell, showing your acceptance.

    Toma Truehoof looks nervous at the sky, but then turns his gaze towards Tokota and Adushoc for guidance.

    Chirruping warblingly, Chocolatesque Lilybell, Rarefied Demigoods says, "Your dear Poloma means to go, but is worried and won't leave without her kin."

    Lifting his head towards the overcast sky, Tokota Snowmane says, "The stars bring portents beyond the clouds."

    Adushoc zi'Prouep purses her lips pensively, gazing off into the distance as she carefully gathers her thoughts.

    Lilybell gazes out into the sky, eyes softening a bit from their stress as she takes a deep breath of appreciation taking in the view.

    Tokota Snowmane says to Adushoc zi'Prouep, "What did you see, my love, in your gazing atop the Lyceum last night?"

    Chirruping warblingly, Chocolatesque Lilybell, Rarefied Demigoods says, "Miakoda is in communion with Mother at the moment, hoping we could all go and seek out the vulnerable, and those who might be able to help."

    Lilybell tilts her head and listens intently to Adushoc zi'Prouep.

    Adushoc zi'Prouep says, "This very storm, gathering. Then, it looked nothing special at all, yet...it grows in such strength now that I cannot be so sure."

    Tokota Snowmane says to Toma Truehoof, "And you, young colt. What do you make of the planets and the signs?"

    Quietly seeming wanting not to interrupt, Chocolatesque Lilybell, Rarefied Demigoods says, "Did you see where it gathered from, if anywhere? We're still wondering where it may have came from, and if it was cast or fashioned by mortals or the like."

    leuke beams broadly at you.

    Lleuke beams broadly at Lilybell.

    Lilybell smiles softly at Lleuke.

    Lleuke flashes Adushoc zi'Prouep a joyous smile.

    Toma Truehoof reaches into his bag and pulls out some notes, referencing them before answering, "It looked silly, so I was sure I had misread, but it looked like an omen of disaster, honoured elder. Something growing in hunger and power, but...it appeared so suddenly..."

    Toma Truehoof trails off and flushes slightly, stowing his notes away again.

    The smell of wildflowers wafts past your nose.

    Lilybell nods quietly looking thoughtful.

    Tokota Snowmane nods and stamps his hooves. "Signs and portents, indeed." He turns his gaze towards those gathered. "So, what will you do?"

    Chirruping warblingly, Chocolatesque Lilybell, Rarefied Demigoods says, "Tempt you back to Mother with promise of a thunderstrom party!"

    Lilybell glances askance.

    Lilybell stifles a giggle through her worry.

    Lilybell looks about herself, rubbing her chin thoughtfully.

    The sun reaches the zenith of the firmament, pausing in his quest to allow the land to bask in his shining golden rays.

    Lleuke Myeras, Chosen of Ellindel says, "We need to make sure everyone is safe."

    Lleuke Myeras, Chosen of Ellindel says, "I don't want to risk losing anyone to the coming storm."

    Curiously, Adushoc zi'Prouep says, "Have you spoken with Poloma on the matter?"

    Lleuke nods his head emphatically.

    You say, "We did, just before we came here."

    Lleuke Myeras, Chosen of Ellindel says, "I was just with her."

    You say, "She said she would join us at the Moonhart, but only if you, her kin, would go too."

    Chirruping warblingly, Chocolatesque Lilybell, Rarefied Demigoods says, "She wants to go but she won't leave without you."

    You say, "If you remain, she will, too."

    Tokota Snowmane gestures towards the leather stretched across a dip in the ground here. "We have our scoop. And this is the best place to monitor the stars, for myself." He turns towards Adushoc zi'Prouep. "You are more accustomed to being in the forest proper, my love. Would you go?"

    Chirruping warblingly, Chocolatesque Lilybell, Rarefied Demigoods says, "Stubborn familial love I swear!"

    Lilybell hides a grin behind her hand.

    Chirruping warblingly, Chocolatesque Lilybell, Rarefied Demigoods says to Tokota Snowmane, "If you stay, do you have some sort of tall iron pole that might stand above you to absorb any potential lightning strikes? Or..well either way please do descend from this high point and come to Mother ideally if things get bad."

    Adushoc zi'Prouep smiles faintly before turning towards Tokota Snowmane, turning her gaze skyward in careful thought and contemplation. "If young Toma's reading of the stars are true, then perhaps it is more than a storm that awaits us, my love. We have weathered many storms, but..."

    BOOOOOOOOM!!

    Lilybell jolts.

    A bright flash of yellow fills the sky as lightning wreaths through the clouds above.

    Lleuke's ears flick at the large thunderclap.

    Tokota Snowmane stands stoically, his twitching tail the only registering of the lightning and thunder.

    Lilybell looks regretful at her less insistent statements.

    You have emoted: Ani flinches at the booming and flashes of lightning, soon wrapping her arms about herself. "I don't mean to hurry everyone, but the Moonhart really is safe."

    Toma Truehoof flinches at the enormous thunderclap, but straightens moments after, attempting to mimic Tokota Snowmane's posture.

    Tokota Snowmane says to Adushoc zi'Prouep, "I must keep the promise of Nintoba, to not let a sign pass without witness. You and young Toma go."

    Chirruping warblingly, Chocolatesque Lilybell, Rarefied Demigoods says to Tokota Snowmane, "If you don't come your dears may stay here with you..I can set up a milestone here we can quickly teleport back to from Mother, if need be?"

    Lilybell bites her lip with worry.

    Lleuke Myeras, Chosen of Ellindel says, "Something tells me that this is truly a powerful thing, this storm. Tokota, do what you can to stay safe please."
    "And will you come, my love," Adushoc zi'Prouep says to Tokota Snowmane with worry evident in her voice and the colours shifting through her crystalline body, "Should the signs you witness prove ones that might foretell your demise?"

    Lilybell plays a haunting tune on a rainbow-decorated viola of pale wood, whose notes seem to resonate within a small stone that she lays at her feet.

    Tokota Snowmane says, "You know I follow the signs, Adushoc." His gaze lifts to the forboding clouds. "It has not yet even rained. And my body still has a gallop in me, if needed."

    Toma Truehoof moves to stand near Adushoc zi'Prouep, heeding his mentor's instruction. "I don't think elder Poloma will leave if you stay, honoured elder."

    Continuing the hunt for his dark mate, Father Sun presses forward in his journey, lowering himself in the sky yet still casting even, full light upon the land.

    Tokota Snowmane says to Toma Truehoof, "I will invite her to the scoop. Your mother will be safe with me, and we will leave if we must."

    Lilybell jerks slightly as the air fills with sparkling motes of bright light.

    Among the sparkling motes of light, a translucent figure appears in the air and then quickly solidifies as Emika comes into view.

    Lleuke flashes Emika a joyous smile.

    'Boo!' Emika screams happily.

    Taking Emika's hands in his own to form a circle of two, Lleuke gazes at the heavens and lifts his voice in song. Turning into his own slow dance, he leads her along the bewitching melody of the Moon.

    Lilybell's eyes widen at Emika and she lets forth a loud "Eek!"

    Emika giggles happily.

    With a graceful step back and a sweeping bow, Lilybell plays a complex sequence of notes. Pale images of ancient spirits surround Emika briefly, their voices harmonizing with the song.

    A clear look of relief flashes across Toma Truehoof's face as he nods at Tokota Snowmane, bowing low and respectfully. "Thank you for taking care of her."

    Emika giggles happily.

    The storm clouds above rumble ominously, though no rain escapes the heavy cover looming overhead.

    Chirruping warblingly, Chocolatesque Lilybell, Rarefied Demigoods says, "She knew Tokota would be the..stubborn storm-rider.."

    You stare implacably at Emika.

    Lilybell clears her throat.

    Adushoc zi'Prouep says to Lilybell, "We will heed my love's request, and we will seek the shelter of the Moonhart Mother Tree for the time being."

    Adushoc zi'Prouep begins to follow Lilybell.

    Toma Truehoof begins to follow Lilybell.

    A turquoise and yellow parakeet with emerald banding flaps his wings quickly, alighting on whatever is nearest. Turning to Enyalida, he cocks his head, giving Enyalida a long look before lifting one taloned foot to pick at.

    Tokota Snowmane reaches towards Adushoc zi'Prouep and holds her hands briefly in his. "Ride well."

    You nod your head emphatically.

    Chirruping warblingly, Chocolatesque Lilybell, Rarefied Demigoods says to you, "Following me."

    A bright tangerine canary flaps her wings quickly, alighting on whatever is nearest that's still above ground leve

    [movement]

    The Moonhart Mother Tree.
    Towering high above is the Moonhart Mother Tree, stretching her enormous branches heavenwards. Wreathed about in vines, an elegant altar shaped from shining silver stands here, surrounded by a faintly crimson aura. Gleaming with a silver lambency, a slender tree grows here, its bark and boughs displaying the faces of the dead. There are 3 small screech owls here. An illustrated canvas hangs in the air here, supported by silvery ribbons. There are 9 fierce timberwolves here. A moon maiden floats here, her form swathed in glowing cloth. There are 6 armoured owls here. There are 2 silver-furred vixens here. A striped badger is here, licking its paws. There are 2 armoured foxes here. Covered in bone armour, watching you warily, a silver-furred vixen sniffs the air. Glowing gently with a soft blue light, a delicate dreamcatcher has been permanently hung here. Lacking any visible weapon, Adasser, Wolverine's Mask assesses his surroundings with glacial blue eyes. Singing a hauntingly beautiful melody, Miakoda, Maiden of the Moonhart, stands here. A mature oak tree stands proudly here. Reaching up as high as the eye can see looms the awesome presence of a living totem. A ceremonial fire crackles here, sending orange sparks swirling upwards. Bandrui Fyrgenwig chitters to herself, wild hair drooping about her face. One thumb tucked into his belt, the ranger Caedir Aormeah lounges here. A fae architect flutters about busily, attending to his work. Vainly arranging his brilliant feathers, a turquoise and yellow parakeet with emerald banding preens here. Unable to hold still, a bright tangerine canary hops about here, curiously taking in her surroundings. Adushoc zi'Prouep quietly stands here, an elegant white robe flowing about her crystalline form. The young centaur Toma stares into the wide skies overhead, attentive to any disturbances. Pacing to and fro, a weedy, cautious war goat with a pair of blunt stumps for horns waits here. Enyalida Zayah is here, shrouded. She wields a flowering garland in her left hand and a silver-edged kite shield in her right. Chocolatesque Lilybell, Rarefied Demigoods stands here in a faint breeze of rustling leaves and birdsong. She wields a rainbow-decorated viola of pale wood in her left hand and a golden whip of the pious in her right. Lleuke Myeras, Chosen of Ellindel is here, shrouded. He wields an athame dagger in his left hand and a tree-emblazoned heater shield in his right.
    You see exits leading north, south, and through a vined stairway.

    Emika steps out of the Moonhart Mother Tree, trailing sparkling motes of light.
    Chittering calmly, a turquoise and yellow parakeet with emerald banding recognises a fellow member's entrance.

    Lilybell tells you, "We forgot Poloma I think."

    Lilybell tells you, "She didn't follow us there."

    You tell Chocolatesque Lilybell, Rarefied Demigoods, "She is going to be with Tokota."

    Emika lays her hands upon the Moonhart Mother Tree. The air around her sparkles and fills with a thrumming buzz.

    Lilybell tells you, "Ohh I see."

    Emika sweeps Lilybell across the floor, dazzling Lilybell with her footwork.

    Lilybell giggles happily.

    Adushoc zi'Prouep says, "I hope you know, the Lyceum will likely still receive its visitors at night."

    You say to Lilybell, "Goldie is remaining within his mushroom?"

    You nod your head at Adushoc zi'Prouep.

    Toma Truehoof nods eagerly, saying, "We will need to read whatever signs we can from there."

    You say, "And Abeytu in the greenhouse?"

    Chirruping warblingly, Chocolatesque Lilybell, Rarefied Demigoods says, "Might do well to check again, he didn't seem worried but it'd be nice to run by and tell them all that Mother was decided as the safest spot."

    Chirruping warblingly, Chocolatesque Lilybell, Rarefied Demigoods says, "I think I only got to tell Eithne and Abeytu."

    Lilybell nods her head emphatically.

    You say, "Is there anyone else that we are missing?"

    Chirruping warblingly, Chocolatesque Lilybell, Rarefied Demigoods says, "Abeytu thought it'd be difficult to bring all the garden pots to Mother..and it seems would like to stay there."

    (Serenwilde): Laroine says, "Greetings forest!"

    Lilybell ponders the situation.

    Birds fill your ears with serenades of happiness and love.

    (Serenwilde): Lleuke says, "Hello!"

    (Serenwilde): Emika says, "Hii."

    Lleuke purses his lips pensively, gazing off into the distance as he carefully gathers his thoughts.

    =Lost the last part=
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord Member Posts: 6,628 Transcendent
    edited June 7
    Why did you put these in different threads instead of consolidating them into separate posts in the same thread?  Consolidating lets people follow it instead of having separate threads that are out of order based on who posted when... and also putting lots of different threads out there that are all the same thing, to boot.
    image
  • AniAni Member Posts: 47 Apprentice
    Sorry forum police.

    @Godmins can you delete my threads and I'll just put them all together in a pastebin or something.
  • CoralineCoraline Member Posts: 358 Master
    If you edit it to give a link to the thread with the next part, I think it'll be all good and easy to read! I don't really mind "too many threads" because threads are fun!
    2019/05/29 01:36:00 - The squad known as 'Seriously Choco-squid this time' supporting Gaudiguch generated 1 power
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord Member Posts: 6,628 Transcendent
    edited June 7
    Ani said:
    Sorry forum police.

    @Godmins can you delete my threads and I'll just put them all together in a pastebin or something.
    Seriously, why even pastebin?  You can reply to your own threads, nothing stops you from putting it all in one place for people to enjoy.  If they come sometime in the future you can link them to your one thread to see the whole thing instead of hunting down all the separate ones.  Share it by all means, but I'm just not getting why you want them spread all over the place.
    image
  • AniAni Member Posts: 47 Apprentice
    I can no longer edit this post, so if people read this far down, here's the second part to follow on: https://forums.lusternia.com/discussion/3693/myrsky-serenwilde-storm-events-part-2
  • AniAni Member Posts: 47 Apprentice
    Xenthos said:
    Ani said:
    Sorry forum police.

    @Godmins can you delete my threads and I'll just put them all together in a pastebin or something.
    Seriously, why even pastebin?  You can reply to your own threads, nothing stops you from putting it all in one place for people to enjoy.  If they come sometime in the future you can link them to your one thread to see the whole thing instead of hunting down all the separate ones.  Share it by all means, but I'm just not getting why you want them spread all over the place.
    I'm sorry.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord Member Posts: 6,628 Transcendent
    Ani said:
    Xenthos said:
    Ani said:
    Sorry forum police.

    @Godmins can you delete my threads and I'll just put them all together in a pastebin or something.
    Seriously, why even pastebin?  You can reply to your own threads, nothing stops you from putting it all in one place for people to enjoy.  If they come sometime in the future you can link them to your one thread to see the whole thing instead of hunting down all the separate ones.  Share it by all means, but I'm just not getting why you want them spread all over the place.
    I'm sorry.
    Just take your other posts, paste them as replies in this thread.  Have the admin delete my comments here (I'm fine with that!) and your other threads.  Clean it up so it looks nice & pretty.  I could copy/paste them here for you and do the same thing, but it was your event / your fun and I think it's better if they are your posts.
    I'm seriously not trying to make you feel bad for sharing your things.  I'm really envious you had a little RP event, and I think it's great.  We need more of this stuff all over the place, and sharing it is really commendable!  It's nice to have it all together so it's easier for people to enjoy it instead of hopping around and having to hunt down threads is what I'm getting at.
    image
  • TraheyTrahey Member Posts: 39 Capable
    Part 1 feels really long (in a good way!). And the entire event has a number of parts. Personally I think spreading out isn't a bad idea considering that, just an opinion.
    Poke the Hand of Doom for commissions.
  • ChorosChoros Member Posts: 85 Capable
    Xenthos said:
    Why did you put these in different threads instead of consolidating them into separate posts in the same thread?  Consolidating lets people follow it instead of having separate threads that are out of order based on who posted when... and also putting lots of different threads out there that are all the same thing, to boot.
    If you can't say something nice, maybe it's best if you say nothing at all.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord Member Posts: 6,628 Transcendent
    Choros said:
    Xenthos said:
    Why did you put these in different threads instead of consolidating them into separate posts in the same thread?  Consolidating lets people follow it instead of having separate threads that are out of order based on who posted when... and also putting lots of different threads out there that are all the same thing, to boot.
    If you can't say something nice, maybe it's best if you say nothing at all.
    I did say something nice, actually.  "Put your posts together so that they will be easier to find and read."  Followed by "sharing it is really commendable."
    image
  • ChorosChoros Member Posts: 85 Capable
    "Hey, nice logs but do a better job posting them next time." - Xenthos.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord Member Posts: 6,628 Transcendent
    Choros said:
    "Hey, nice logs but do a better job posting them next time." - Xenthos.
    No.  I suggested merging them this time and then deleting all this extraneous stuff (including my own posts), so that they don't detract from the logs.  Literally copy/paste/message the admin "Can you please delete the posts cluttering up my log thread?".
    image
Sign In or Register to comment.