Livestream Q&A Session

As I previously asked and there seems to be a decent amount of interest, we're going to go ahead with the Livestream Q&A session. 

It will occur on 6/9/19 at 10 am CST, 3 pm UTC.  As long as I can figure out how to set up the streaming and everything, we'll be doing that, otherwise, it'll just be a town hall Q&A session. 

A few forewarnings
    - I can't pronounce things for the life of me, so I'm likely to butcher a ton of names, etc. 
    - I tend to swear a lot, so don't tune in if that bothers you
    - I can't promise I'll be able to answer every question, but I'll answer anything I can

Comments

• If you didn't swear, I wouldn't believe you were human, or a coder. If you need help with streaming services or setup, please feel free to reach out, I do quite a lot of it personally.
  • Please could you confirm that this is happening on the 9th of June rather than in September?
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Is this going to be streamed on Twitch again, or another platform?

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• Rancoura said:
    Is this going to be streamed on Twitch again, or another platform?
    Yes - we'll throw the link up here, in game, and on Twitter shortly.
  • Now live at:
  • Did the past broadcast get saved for others to view later? Don't see it currently.
  • I was only able to catch the first half but I really appreciated the insight you all provided. Thank you for running this event.
  • Too bad I missed this. Thank you so much for doing this! Means a lot and I will tune in next time.
    Arix said:
    Tzaraziko died for your spins