Portrait Gallery: show off character or lusternia related fanart you've commissioned or created!

Comments

• Nocht said:
    Ein said:
    Nocht looks so sweet. Like you could maybe give him a hug and he wouldn't destroy you for it.
    My personal space :open_mouth:

(I love this drawing btw, so good!)
    waaaa I yam glad you like it - Divine need some artsy love too ; ;!
    ‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• Gurashi said:
    I was recently commissioned by the lovely @Kreon to draw both their female and male versions of Kreon (changelings for the win!) so here's the final pieces: 

(names added afterwards, and shrunk a bit to be forum friendly >A< also archangel definitely Angewoman inspired *laugh*)
    [edit] I GOT THE CLASS WROOOONG I fixed it to Celestine thank you @Tridemon
    I lurk in the forums but this was enough to rouse me, thank you @Gurashi for the wonderful portraits. 😍😍😍
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    So when are you making your own commission thread @Gurashi
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • edited June 2019
    Daraius said:
    So when are you making your own commission thread @Gurashi
    aaaaAAAAA sh-should I do that?  :#
    ‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• Yes please. I'd love to hand you my money.
    The cool night-time breeze shivers in the arid caress of the streets of the capital city, brushing the earthen taste of dust across your lips.
    A blessed silence falls upon the city for the moment, most activity confined to the towers and the
    theatre due to the snowy weather.
    Pinprick points of light twinkle in the deep black overhead, their brightness full of a cold,
    hungering malice.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    He has this link in his signature too!
    It has contact information, pricing, examples...

Wao, furry game on point. Thanks for that, Xenthos. I've had signatures off from the jump.  :D
    I used to make cakes.

• edited June 2019
    Daraius said:
    Wao, furry game on point. Thanks for that, Xenthos. I've had signatures off from the jump.  :D
    what

(but if you mean it golly thank you)

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    I think he means "I really like how you draw puppies and kitties."
  • edited June 2019
    Hello I am Gurashi I am a little slow sometimes XD Thank you. I guess I'll start working on putting something together? I'll have to look at what other people have done first, you guys are really sweet.

And lions, and bears, and lizards, and birbs, and the only cute kephera I've ever seen. 
    I used to make cakes.

• Not mine or directly Lusty-related, but a rl friend drew this and well

• Thus suddenly, Gurashi found himself a thousand credits richer. No?
  • Once again Gurashi, you are by far the best artist I've seen thus far in my years of Lusternia. You got SERIOUS talent!
    <a rel="nofollow" href="https://www.lusternia.com/banner/minkahmet.jpg">https://www.lusternia.com/banner/minkahmet.jpg</a>
  • Minkahmet said:
    Once again Gurashi, you are by far the best artist I've seen thus far in my years of Lusternia. You got SERIOUS talent!

thank you very much, you're very sweet to say so

• I never realized one of the Shevats was also in the Blue Man Group, hype.
  • Daraius said:
    Cleaning out my photobucket account and found this lovingly crafted family portrait from circa 2012.

Love you OG Shevats. <3

oh my god lol
    (You should find a way to make it into the 'me and the boys' meme)

Best interpretation of lucidian hair I've ever seen.  :o
    I used to make cakes.

• I Googled "hair-like mineral formations" for hours beforehand, so thank you for showing me it was worth it! ❤