How to make YATCO parse (right word?) tells and says over to the tabbed chat?

Title speaks for itself, I cannot figure out how to get tells and says to move to the tabbed chat of Yatco. It just -isn't working- no matter what I do!

Comments

• I find the easiest way to do it effectively is to set them to a separate colour from everything else and make a colour trigger to capture them. Then:

demonnic.chat:append("Local")

Czixi, the Welkin murmurs, "Fight on, My Effervescent Sylph. I will be with you as you do."

Aian Lerit'r, Lead Schematicist exclaims to you, "A *paperwork* emergency, Chairman!

• It should already have it setup, just changing what the thing is called. City would be Glomdoring etc. I'll download it and see if I can help you set it up when I get off work.
  • Alexandria's advice is on point. Color triggers make it easier to capture different say styles, tell styles, shouts, squad names, etc.

Yatco - demonnic - tabbed chat -> add a color trigger using the drop-down menu on the right, matching your settings on the in-game config color (it's even handily numbered now). Eg, I use 14 4 for says.

I get some issues with the bg colors not copying over properly, but I don't mind it so much.
  • I got him sorted out and everything is working smoothly.