Gurashi Draws: An Autobiography

So, I've never made a forum-based art thread before, but here we are and here I yam. I'm Gurashi the Bardbug, and... I like to draw. And I started playing Lusternia a few months back, and I tend to obsessively make fanart for whatever it is I'm doing at the time, so needless to say there has been plenty of drawing happening! 

If you wind up liking what you see here, you can find more on my portfolio page: https://acaishabuffo.myportfolio.com 
I also do freelance art commissions as a full-time gig, so there's pricing information and a contact link up at the top should you want to know more <3;; 

Uh so... here goes! Onward with some Lusternian fanart I daresay! 
‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

Comments

• I love all of these so much! Your character is so adorable! In game his personality reminds me of a little child
    You are startled as a lemon meringue pie bounces harmlessly off you after being thrown at you by Mysrai.
  • Coraline said:
    I love all of these so much! Your character is so adorable! In game his personality reminds me of a little child
    *cries* thank youuu - he's very much like a kid; simple n sweet. Yay! 
    ‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    edited June 2019
    It may interest you to know that the kings and queens of each different Hive in the Undervault all have different carapace colorings! For that reason I like to think all the workers and warriors in each hive share that coloring. For example, Imhohet and Imhatatep(?) are pure black. Akhari and her king are cobalt blue iirc. So on and so forth.

From a completely outsider view, Maligorn would conclude that Gurashi originates from the (edit: redacted) Hive because of his prominent orange coloring.

• Maligorn said:
    It may interest you to know that the kings and queens of each different Hive in the Undervault all have different carapace colorings! For that reason I like to think all the workers and warriors in each hive share that coloring. For example, Imhohet and Imhatatep(?) are pure black. Akhari and her king are cobalt blue iirc. So on and so forth.

From a completely outsider view, Maligorn would conclude that Gurashi originates from the (edit: redacted) Hive because of his prominent orange coloring.
    Oh my gosh really?! I've only ever looked at like... one Kephera warrior in all my hunting and it was pure black so I just assumed they all looked the same. You're right, that's super interesting! Thanks for sharing!! 

• TRUA AND HER SHARK COSTUME SQUEEEE
    Her voice firm and commanding, Terentia, the Even Bladed says to you, "You have kept your oath to Me, Parhelion. You have sworn to maintain Justice in these troubled times."

Yet if a boon be granted me, unworthy as I am, let it be for a steady hand with a clear eye and a fury most inflaming.
  • Absolutely love your art :smiley:
  • Rockeaters are interesting because there's never a precise interpretation of how they look - so I always love seeing different renditions and imaginings of them.
  • EinEin
    edited June 2019
    You're an amazing artist!

I love the portraits of everyone. Very cool to see them all illustrated! Love Rancoura's speech bubble.
  • This is so wonderful an amazing, your a treasure Gurashi  <3