Project Artdump 2.0

edited May 2019 in World Library
Some art still fail and some I actually like. Wonder how many posts I'll be making this time.

First off the bat (besides ropex9000!Llesvelt and Semi-Naked Adom), tribute to @Ein . Asra from the Arcana was an awesome reference, boy has open shirt, sash and the perfect messy hair. So, my version of Ein the Restless:

Poke the Hand of Doom for commissions.

Comments

• Trahey, this is absolutely beautiful! Thank you so, so much, I love it.
  • It is beautiful, catches the personality quite well.
  • These are too gosh dang adorable! Toshiko's is very fitting!

• edited June 2019
    You may play for the other team....
    but Trahey is so cute your style is wonderful weeps
    ‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• Don't sell yourself short @Gurashi your style is on point as well. I just had no idea you did commissions, might have you do one as well.
  • I love how clean your lines are. Awesome work! <3

The cool night-time breeze shivers in the arid caress of the streets of the capital city, brushing the earthen taste of dust across your lips.
    A blessed silence falls upon the city for the moment, most activity confined to the towers and the
    theatre due to the snowy weather.
    Pinprick points of light twinkle in the deep black overhead, their brightness full of a cold,
    hungering malice.
  • KarKar
    edited June 2019
    E: uups
  • Yeesssssyesyesyesyesthat's so soft and pretty! I LOVE whatever brush it is you're using as well! That FACE is superb <3!
    ‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• @Gurashi I usually rely just on Corel mobile, loads of nifty brushes. The watercolor brush is my favorite for pretty effects and ombre!
    Poke the Hand of Doom for commissions.