Ydryin's Nature Hunt

down by the sea, where four-petalled red blooms dance to the gentle sound of waves
    Gentle cayside east of a sprawling ruin. 20670

atop a carpet of white, blue, and yellow blossoms that number in the hundreds of thousands. A glimpse of apple trees can be seen
    Where the wildflowers are. 7465

in a narrow tunnel, strange flowers of stone bloom on the walls above a stream the path follows
    Along the gypsum garden. 8657

above a slush-riddled river, nibbled-upon flowers breaking through the frozen ground
    Ice-covered river bank. 10760

in a spiky fortress, nearby brilliant colours drowned in sapphire light
    Coral fortress. 2770

across the river from a bank of cat-tailed reeds, mounds of shaped sand creations rising to either side of you
    A small island dotted with miniature sand sculptures. 33842

in the wake of an enormous glacier, where fertile soil has allowed brilliant colours and fruits to bloom
    A vast meadow. 2091

within a chaotially patterned garden, hibiscus and iris gleaming near the white walls beyond the green
    Awash in colourful perennials. 9943

amid a stampede of babies, vibrant colours keeping the area bright and cheery
    A vibrant nursery. 21692

within a den of snakes and amaranths, harsh wind blowing a cloying, sweet smell through the air
    Amidst sweet-scented smoke. 24537

above moors, surrounded by eroded granite boulders and off-white blossoms
    Alpine blooms. 1919

within rippling water, brilliantly white lilies floating on small green boats around you
    Lily pads atop the pond. 36273

amid enormous creeper vines that stretch through the valley, white blossoms dotting their massive girth
    Field of ivy. 6054

amid a carpet of twilight sky, hundreds of frilled blossoms visited by the gossamer wings of butterflies
    Fields of rippling purple blossoms. 16630

at a dead-end where the rancid smell of feces hangs in the air, thick vines with small flowers flourishing among the dark stones
    Before a cave-in. 17540

beneath thickets of roses, the path to the tomb lined with moss-covered, destroyed statues
    Through the tangled gardens. 35941

in a large ring of dark grass, surrounded by fun guys with sprinkling of blue flowers betwixt them
    Mushrooms near a large pond. 9554

between rushing water, black petals clustered around a gravestone
    Barren isle in the Shallach River. 1722

between heated cavern walls, where magenta flowers sprout from the murky water of this slimy river
    Within a sea of algae. 10929

surrounded by bright pink flowers, rising from spiked beaver tails in a bed that no one sleeps in
    A dried riverbed. 4729

Prize crown that I got for winning:
A simple sign of victory, this laurel crown is woven from multiple strands of wisteria flowers. The delicate petals of the wisterias are all a vibrant orange colour, hanging low when worn about the head like a curtain of flowery hair. Tendrils of flame spring from the crown and throw off brilliant reds and golds in a mesmerising dance that never seems to repeat itself, warming its surroundings yet cool to the touch.
It has 10 months of usefulness left.
It weighs 2 ounce(s).
It has the following aliases: crown.

Comments

• 10 months of usefulness left?!
    You are startled as a lemon meringue pie bounces harmlessly off you after being thrown at you by Mysrai.
  • Coraline said:
    10 months of usefulness left?!
    Like the leaf itself, it does decay, sadly
  • Ayisdra said:
    Coraline said:
    10 months of usefulness left?!
    Like the leaf itself, it does decay, sadly
    Being a prize for winning, it seems unfair to me that it decays
    You are startled as a lemon meringue pie bounces harmlessly off you after being thrown at you by Mysrai.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    It was stated from the outset that it was going to decay, wasn't it?
  • Xenthos said:
    It was stated from the outset that it was going to decay, wasn't it?
    the news post by Ani said the Leaf was going to decay. But nothing about the Crown (or if it was said, it was in the start of the hunt)
  • THANK YOU FOR POSTING THIS!!
    I was missing ... 13 whole rooms because I'm slow, and refused to ever shake the leaf XD! But I used this guide to skip along and check them all out!

(Erm, I did notice on my very last room in the Mornhail Sanctuary (cattails with the miniature sand sculptures), the RN should be 33998!)
    ‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’