The Wedding of Hiriako and Gabriella Myeras

edited June 2013 in Event Scrolls

Maylea's mouth turns up as Her face breaks into a smile.

You have emoted: Gabriella Talnara, Blossoming Hope clutches Barrin's arm, half-hiding behind him somewhat sheepishly. Her cheeks are, predicatably, quite pink.

Lyethal arrives from the northeast.

An orchid-adorned pavilion.

Four tiled columns stand at the corners of this pavilion, arching upwards to support a white plaster dome decorated with sage and lavender tiles in complex, swirling spirals. The floor is similarly adorned, unfolding into labyrinthine patterns of orchids as it encircles the tree. To every side, flowers grow, encroaching, but not overgrowing, the tiled pathways leading through the inner sanctum. The scent of sweet water and incense lingers in the air, providing a serene, appealing atmosphere to the environs. Flowers bloom amid the graceful, drooping leaves of a willow tree, flourishing in the soil here. A luminescent flower grows exuberantly here, stunning petals shifting from one colour to the next. An elegant picnic basket decorated with wildflowers is set up here for a high tea. There are 4 bottles here. Surrounded by green lightning, a fiery scarlet thunderbird spreads her white-feathered wings here, deep grey eyes alight with a considerate intellect. A pink tea cup decorated with roses has been abandoned here. Clasping her hands serenely before her, Kavindra moves through the room humming, lost in thought and reverie. Pausing to rest, a mugwump pilgrim looks off into the distance. Nghalon Hydref Elenwe Myeras, Rider of Daimhin is here. She wields Nghalon y Tan, the Spear of Autumn with both hands. Librarian Portius Windwhisper is here. He wields an amethyst domothean scalpel in his left hand. Barrin Starleaf stands here, flanked by an indistinct entourage of ancestral spirits. He wields a pair of diamond shears in his left hand and an antique starleaf viola in his right. Deputy Superintendent Unicron n'Lochli is here, surrounded by a flurry of white feathers caught in a perfumed breeze. He wields a ceremonial silver halberd with both hands. Hiriako Myeras, Winter's Tempest stands here, crowned in the blue flames of Glinshari. He wields a mystic cudgel in his left hand and a blackened iron kite shield in his right. Spring Dreamer Elanorwen Myeras is encircled by two ethereal stags performing the sacred ringwalk around her. She wields a mystic cudgel in her right hand. Calythan, the Morning Frost is here, wreathed in divine fire. Enchanting Songbird, Lyethal Silverwolf, Keyll Arrane is here. He wields a moonstone lyre of unfurling wings in his left hand and a glowing powerstone in his right. Unblooded Avurekhos is here, shrouded. He wields a steel claymore sword with both hands. Maylea, Bloom of Serenity stands here encircled by a prismatic aura of shifting colour. She wields Joyeuse, Echo of Delight in Her left hand.

You see exits leading northeast, southeast, and in.

Avurekhos thanks Lyethal profusely.

Enchanting Songbird, Lyethal Silverwolf, Keyll Arrane says, "Ok!"

Barrin Starleaf pecks Gabriella on the cheek, wipes his eyes and joins the rest of the crowd.

Lyethal flops himself into Elanorwen's arms.

(Ays Andeystelis): Maylea says, "Are we prepared?"

You have emoted: Gabriella squeaks very slightly.

(Ays Andeystelis): You say, "Yeeeees?"

Hiriako whispers something quietly to you.

Hiriako tells you, "You look beautiful."

(Ays Andeystelis): Hiriako says, "I am."

You blush at Hiriako furiously.

Maylea closes Her eyes and inhales deeply, absorbing the scent of Her surroundings.

Calythan, the Morning Frost ponders the flower carefully as an idea creeps across his eyes.

Calythan, the Morning Frost flits into the air, excitement on his face.

Elenwe stands up and stretches her arms out wide.

Barely containing his happiness, Calythan, the Morning Frost says, "Warmies, warmies! Wait, wait, wait!"

Maylea smiles softly at Calythan.

You blink.

You tilt your head curiously at Calythan.

Avurekhos hums a happy tune.

Hiriako's eyes twinkle enchantingly at Calythan.

You say, "What is it, Calyfrost?"

The ice and frost that hold Calythan together quiver elatedly as his form begins to shimmer.

Gasping, Calythan, the Morning Frost says, "I will be right back!"

The crisp frost that hangs in the air subsides as Calythan, the Morning Frost evaporates into the ether.

You blink.

Elanorwen sucks thoughtfully on her teeth.

A wintry breeze blasts through the Serenwilde, its wind whipping through the trees with an obvious haste.

Maylea purses Her lips pensively, gazing off into the distance as She carefully gathers Her thoughts.

It is now the 13th of Juliary, 339 years after the Coming of Estarra.

You say, "Oh dear."

Maylea, Bloom of Serenity says, "I wonder what he is off to."

You laughingly say, "I haven't the foggiest notion."

A blast of cold air floods Maylea's temple as a shimmering, silver frost whips into focus. The excited form of Calythan, the Morning Frost manifests, his arms hidden behind his back.

Hiriako Myeras, Winter's Tempest says, "I'm quite curious, I will admit."

You jump into the air and land with a bump.

Maylea smiles softly.

You laughingly say, "Goodness. What is it, Calythan?"

His sprite-like eyes wide, a huge smile on his face, Calythan, the Morning Frost says to you, "Gabyflower, you have been so kind to me. I want you to have this to go along with your married."

You tilt your head curiously at Calythan.

Spring Dreamer Elanorwen Myeras says, "Just be careful, Divine do consider zaps as 'tingly'... you might end up stuck in a pool of lava for 'warm'."

Hiriako Myeras, Winter's Tempest says, "Zaps are tingly. I should know. I've been hit with enough of them!"

A cerulean flush creeping into his cheeks, Calythan, the Morning Frost says, "I hope you like it. It is small and not nearly as pretty or graceful as Lightbug Tree or Mayflower, but I made it myself."

With false sadness, Maylea, Bloom of Serenity says, "Not Mine."

Spring Dreamer Elanorwen Myeras says, "Those are the warning ones."

Hiriako Myeras, Winter's Tempest says to Maylea, "I'm sure I'll make some comment that'll get me zapped by You someday, m'Lady."

Maylea, Bloom of Serenity says to Hiriako, "You could volunteer, too."

Unicron ponders for a moment and says "Hrm..."

Deputy Superintendent Unicron n'Lochli asks, "I volunteer?"

Lyethal urges Hiriako onwards.

Hiriako Myeras, Winter's Tempest says to Maylea, "Sure! I'd like to see what Your zap looks like."

Spring Dreamer Elanorwen Myeras says, "Well, some Divine do say hello that way too... or so I've heard."

Elanorwen looks about herself, rubbing her chin thoughtfully.

You have emoted: Gabriella Talnara, Blossoming Hope ignores the chatter around her, her attention focused on Calythan as she curiously reaches her hands out. "Whatever it is, Calythan, I will be very happy to have it. Anything you give me would be precious."

You smile softly at Calythan.

Maylea, Bloom of Serenity says, "Actually you could volunteer all you like today, I am not zapping anyone at your wedding."

Hiriako grins mischievously at Maylea.

Blushing fiercely, his eye wide with excitement, Calythan gives a wedding bouquet of ice crystals and frost to you.

The corners of Hiriako's mouth turn up as he grins mischievously.

Hiriako Myeras, Winter's Tempest says, "I'm sure it'll be easier than when I got bearhugged to death..."

Ice crystals and long-stemmed white roses bundle together in this glittering display of wedding finery. A long, white, frost-touched ribbon holds the bouquet together at the center of the stems and a latticework of silver frost clings to everything. The ribbon trails around the base of the bouquet to allow a mortal hand to hold onto it without risk of frostbite, and a glittering, diamond embellishment displays the words "a Married" in an elegant script along one tail of the frosty ribbon.

Elanorwen snickers softly to herself.

His voice shrill and frosty, Calythan, the Morning Frost says, "I thought...maybe more flowers and frost for your married might be kind of lovely."

You have emoted: Gabriella Talnara, Blossoming Hope gasps softly, very gently taking the bouquet from Calythan.

Hiriako's mouth turns up as his face breaks into a smile.

Calythan, the Morning Frost looks away, his cheeks stained darkly with a blue flush.

You display a wedding bouquet of ice crystals and frost for all in the room to see.

Elanorwen snuggles up close to Elenwe and leans comfortably on her.

Your lower lip begins to tremble as your eyes fill with heavy tears.

Hiriako Myeras, Winter's Tempest says, "That's beautiful, Calythan. Thank you, from both of us."

You say to Calythan, "Thank you, very much, Calythan."

Maylea, Bloom of Serenity smiles and says, "It suits the bride."

Lyethal beams broadly.

You say to Calythan, "You are the best Calyfrost friend a Gabyflower could ever want."

You give Calythan a peck on the cheek.

Calythan, the Morning Frost smiles broadly and flits into the air, his silver eyes lit up with a shimmering light.

You say to Calythan, "I'm going to make this never melt too, if I can."

You say to Calythan, "And it will be my treasure."

(Serenwilde): Naralis (from the Prime Material Plane) says, "...are we being raided or something?"

(Serenwilde): Hiriako says, "Nay, why do you ask?"

(Serenwilde): You say, "If you consider a wedding a raiding."

You begin to wield a wedding bouquet of ice crystals and frost in your left hand.

(Serenwilde): Lyethal says, "Hiriako is raiding Gabriella's heart."

Calythan, the Morning Frost settles against the willow tree once more and smiles happily from Hiriako to you.

You take a wedding bouquet of ice crystals and frost close to you and, closing your eyes, inhale deeply to absorb its scent.

You smile softly.

Maylea, Bloom of Serenity clears Her throat quietly to get the attention of those gathered.

Maylea, Bloom of Serenity says, "Why is it that love is born, and causes two to draw together, binding one to the other, life onto life?"

Maylea, Bloom of Serenity says, "In the time Before, the Gods themselves so bound their lives and their souls, and so an example was set that mortals, knowing or unknowing, still follow."

You have emoted: Gabriella Talnara, Blossoming Hope stands quietly at Hiriako's side, gazing up at Maylea as she cradles the bouquet of flowers dearly in her hand.

Maylea, Bloom of Serenity says, "And yet before even us, our own Mother discovered the secret of the soul by so binding Herself to Her brother, and this did we mimic in our love for each other, and so too do all of you, and your children, passed down from years too numerous to count."

Maylea, Bloom of Serenity holds the white sash loosely between Her hands, bowing Her head.

The leaves upon the willow rustle and whisper together, and the five flowers in full bloom within the draping branches shimmer and sparkle with fresh luminescence.

Maylea, Bloom of Serenity says, "Love itself is a beautiful, bountiful thing, a bud that blooms with more colours than can be named even in the Divine tongue."

Maylea, Bloom of Serenity says, "We are here to celebrate Love, not to create a new bond, but to show that a bond has already formed between these two who stand before Me."

Maylea drops a plain white sash.

The sash flutters from Maylea's fingers, and then lifts on an unfelt breeze, floating effortlessly just within reach.

Maylea, Bloom of Serenity says, "The love of Gabriella and Hiriako has blossomed these years past, budded and spread petals. The beauty of this love is undenyable, like that of a flower first painted."

As Maylea speaks, an aura of green fills the air around her and arcs languidly through the air to include you and your beloved as well.

You have emoted: Gabriella flushes slightly.

Maylea, Bloom of Serenity says, "These two I know well."

Maylea smiles softly.

Hiriako nods his head emphatically.

Maylea, Bloom of Serenity says, "I have been privileged to watch them as their bond grew, and I think none can deny that love flows between them like an unsullied stream. They are destined to only grow closer, their bloom more and more beautiful still."

Maylea, Bloom of Serenity says, "Let us bear witness to the vow of Hiriako this day, as he binds his life to his bride."

Motes of ethereal green luminescence gather close to your beloved as though attending to his every word.

You have emoted: Gabriella Talnara, Blossoming Hope shifts the bouquet to one hand as she somewhat shyly turns to face Hiriako.

Hiriako Myeras, Winter's Tempest turns to face you as he gathers his voice. A moment of peace is given, quietude enough to echo as potently as any words as he gazes into your eyes. "You know, when I first started getting to know Ella I had little desire for relationship. I knew of her, from the warnings of her stalking people," he pauses to wink at you, "To the obvious enthusiasm of a woman who threw herself so deeply into anything she could. It has been a true pleasure taking this time to stand beside her and learn as she does, to see her grow, and to feel her grow closer. We found ourselves a friendship, and in time it turned into flirting, and more so, into love. I may rarely be one to speak so freely of my emotions, but I say today with no hesitation that I love you, Gabriella, and I shall continue to do so as we take this life together."

The sweet voice of Kavindra rises through the Temple of Maylea, singing of peace and hope, joy and forgiveness.

You have emoted: Gabriella's ears redden.

Hiriako Myeras, Winter's Tempest says, "So make me smile, be my wife, and let us cherish each other into the future as the world ever changes around us."

With a wistful look on his face, Hiriako touches a plain white sash.

The sash wends its way about your beloved's wrist, and as you look joyfully into his eyes, you see only love reflected back as he binds his life to yours.

Maylea closes Her eyes and inhales deeply, absorbing the scent of Her surroundings.

You smile softly at Hiriako.

Maylea, Bloom of Serenity says, "Let us bear witness to the vow of Gabriella, too, as she pledges her life to this man, her groom."

Motes of ethereal green luminescence gather close to you as though attending to your every word.

Hiriako smiles happily at you.

You close your eyes and inhale deeply, absorbing the scent of your surroundings.

You have emoted: Gabriella Talnara, Blossoming Hope shakes her head, the frost-touched white rose glinting in her coiffure as she tilts her chin upward, gazing at Hiriako. She hesitates a moment, before speaking softly. "I... have often doubted things, in my life. About myself. About others. And yet, I had never given up hope, for something better in my life. It was difficult, at times, and the meaning of love changed for me. I went from such a marriage of nigh half a century, to nothing, and I was afraid I might never feel that absolute blaze of emotion for another being ever again." Her expression softens as she lowers her gaze nervously for a moment, cheeks flushing crimson. "But then, I met Hiriako. And almost, without realizing, I began to discover what he was. A man so very sure of himself, leading our home towards an uncertain future. My dear friend and companion, whom has shocked me on more than one occasion, and brought laughter into my heart again. One whom makes me feel like I am never truly alone, nor will I be, ever again."

You have emoted: Gabriella closes her eyes for a moment. "In all of this, I will never be alone," she says softly. "And I will have a dear friend, and stalwart companion at my side, one who can make me laugh even when I don't want to, and change colours more rapidly than a sunset."

You grin mischievously at Hiriako.

You say, "Thus, I do bind my life to his."

You reach out and touch a plain white sash.

As the sash wends its way about your wrist, you look up into Hiriako's eyes as you bind your life to his.

You feel Hiriako's fingers in yours as the sash tightens around your wrists and ties itself into a loose, trailing knot around both: two lives made as one and unfurling fresh leaves into a new world lived side by side.

Hiriako flashes you a joyous smile.

You offer Hiriako a shy smile, averting your eyes.

(Ays Andeystelis): Maylea says, "You have rings, yes?"

(Ays Andeystelis): You say, "Aye, my Lady."

(Ays Andeystelis): Hiriako says, "I do, yes."

Maylea, Bloom of Serenity says, "Hiriako, please the ring upon her finger."

Hiriako Myeras, Winter's Tempest reaches down and pulls a single ring out of his pocket, taking a moment looking at it before he slips it forward, gently setting it upon your finger.

Hiriako gives a jeweled wedding band depicting a wolf and a rose to you.

You smile softly at Hiriako.

Maylea, Bloom of Serenity says to Hiriako, "Do you swear before Me and these witnesses that, of all shards who walk the First World, you will consider Gabriella first, that the love you bear her shall balm her sorrows and uplift her at every turn, and that this you shall always do until the end of your days?"

Hiriako Myeras, Winter's Tempest says to Maylea, "I do, Lady."

Maylea, Bloom of Serenity says, "Gabriella, place the ring upon his finger."

Gently slipping it onto his finger, you give a gossamer wedding band of spun crystal to Hiriako Myeras, Winter's Tempest.

Maylea, Bloom of Serenity says to you, "Do you swear before Me and these witnesses that, of all shards who walk the First World, you will consider Hiriako first, that the love you bear him shall balm his sorrows and uplift him at every turn, and that this you shall always do until the end of your days?"

You nod your head enthusiastically.

You say, "I do, my Lady."

Maylea, Bloom of Serenity says, "And so in the name of Dynara, I grant the two of you My blessing as man and woman, bride and groom. May you have the joy of each other for years beyond count."

Hiriako slips into a gossamer wedding band of spun crystal.

He is a regal aslaran ancestral demigod changeling with antlers and covered in a coat of fine golden fur with reddish undertones cast out when the light shines through. He appears of average build, with the grace of fur hiding any musculature beneath. Rounded ears rest upon his head, each twisting about with the sounds of the world whispering into them. Sharp canines flash while he speaks, the tips glistening with the light as he talks with a fluid tone undercut by subtle growls and purrs. A scar traces down from beneath his right eye down to the underside of his jaw, a mar in his coat where no fur grows. His face is painted with rays of sunshine and blue lightning bolts. He is wearing a changeling cameo, a hunter's horn of Charune, a primal weddingband crusted with hoarfrost, 2 mottled maple leaf bloodstone brooches, a leather vest coat with honeycomb fasteners, a light blue coral ring, a twisted brooch of colourful gemstones, 2 turquoise shofa scabbards set with lacquered water lilies, a thin opal band, the Doctoral Cord of Universal Talents, a thin turquoise band, a wide-banded soul mate ring, a brooch of the frozen gale, a set of clockwork goggles, a fesix bandolier, Prayer Beads of Maylea, Gloves of Harvesting, a knotwork silver and amethyst bracelet, a fearsome ruby dragon ring, a cloak of exquisite silken butterfly wings, a Mask of Esteemed Beauty, the Boots of Astral Jumping, the Commandant's Medal, an elegant lunar watch, a dark brown fedora hat, a crisp white suit with silver pinstripes, a mystic charm, an etched beryl ring, a smooth golden cog pin, the Flame of dae'Seren and a gossamer wedding band of spun crystal. Tattooed on his face is an illustration of a pair of bear claws. He walks with the truefavour of Estarra.

Maylea, Bloom of Serenity says, "Seal your marriage with a kiss, do."

Hiriako leans into you and kisses you long and tenderly.

Suddenly the sash bound around your wrist erupts in a multitude of vibrant colours which refract around you as though from a prism. Sparks fill your vision and you can see nothing but Hiriako's face filled with joy and excited bewilderment. You find yourself overwhelmed with happiness as Maylea declares that the two of you are finally wed!

You blush furiously.

--------
"You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
--------
The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."

Comments

• edited June 2013

Elanorwen throws her hands into the air and gives a loud, "WOO!"

Avurekhos claps his hands together merrily.

Lyethal cheers wildly!

Portius gives up a round of applause.

Dazedly, you say, "Oh my."

Nghalon Hydref Elenwe Myeras, Rider of Daimhin says, "Uaau."

Avurekhos's mouth turns up as his face breaks into a smile.

Enchanting Songbird, Lyethal Silverwolf, Keyll Arrane says to Calythan, "May I, use some sparkles.."

Maylea, Bloom of Serenity has bestowed Her divine truefavour upon you. It will last for 12 months.

Maylea claps Her hands together, and a fountain of coloured light leaps into the air.

+=======+

* * * * * *| BOOM! |* * * * * *

+=======+

Hiriako Myeras, Winter's Tempest says to Maylea, "Thank You very much, Lady."

Hiriako releases a swirling stream of sparkling essence into the air above him.

-----------

| POOF! |

-----------

You jump into the air and land with a bump.

Calythan, the Morning Frost beams happily and smiles at the gathering, his face lit up with silvery frost.

Maylea leans close to Hiriako and gently lays a kiss upon his forehead.

Unicron sucks thoughtfully on his teeth.

Lyethal snaps his fingers, releasing sparkling motes of coloured light.

-----------

| POOF! |

-----------

Maylea gives you a peck on the cheek.

Spring Dreamer Elanorwen Myeras says, "And now... to go and beat Magnagora at Battlechess again like the last wedding?"

Elanorwen hides a grin behind her hand.

Hiriako blinks.

You sniffle softly.

Hiriako utters a deep, rumbling laugh.

You run up to Maylea and envelop Her in a massive bearhug.

You run up to Calythan and envelop him in a massive bearhug.

You say, "I love You both, very dearly. Thank You."

You give Calythan a peck on the cheek.

You give Maylea a peck on the cheek.

Hiriako Myeras, Winter's Tempest says, "I'm not ready to fight alone as a Druid yet. I need to train myself to watch for a few things still. But if you wish, good luck!"

Smiling happily, his silver eyes lit up with love, Calythan, the Morning Frost says, "Thank you for showing me what a married is. I cannot wait to find my flower."

Maylea, Bloom of Serenity leans forward and whispers into Gabriella's ear.

Hiriako Myeras, Winter's Tempest says to Calythan, "Thank you very much for being here, as well!"

Calythan gives you a peck on the cheek.

Calythan gives Hiriako a peck on the cheek.

Hiriako Myeras, Winter's Tempest says, "Now, for everybody.. This was a bit impromptu, but if you want to wait just a few minutes, I can host a fete in the Serenwilde Dining Hall!"

The Divine voice of Maylea, Bloom of Serenity echoes in your head, "Be thou blessed, woman. Be fruitful and bear love to each other and in offspring, as many as you wish."

Calythan, the Morning Frost bows low to Maylea before flitting toward her for a gentle hug.

Pieces erupt in a frenzy as a Battlechess game begins in the Klangratch Tournies.

Enchanting Songbird, Lyethal Silverwolf, Keyll Arrane says to Calythan, "There is nothing wrong with not finding it either, I'm a single dad now."

You see Deputy Superintendent Unicron n'Lochli shout, "Congratulations, Gabriella and Hiriako. May your marriage be ever splendid, and may your love never fade."

Enchanting Songbird, Lyethal Silverwolf, Keyll Arrane says, "Don't plan on being a not-single dad either..at least at the moment."

You have emoted: Gabriella Myeras, Blossoming Hope gazes up at Maylea, a flush crossing her face as she smiles softly.

Maylea smiles softly at you.

Hiriako grins mischievously at you.

Naralis Siarani shouts, "Congratulations, you two!"

You whisper quietly in Maylea's ear.

Maylea, Bloom of Serenity leans to whisper to Hiriako.

You tell Maylea, Bloom of Serenity, "I can never thank You enough, my Lady."

Ilirth tells you, "Congrats!"

Calythan, the Morning Frost's form begins to fade into the frost. Before he disappears completely, the image of his frosty hand waving goodbye hovers in midair before that, too, becomes nothing more than a wintry breeze.

Hiriako Myeras, Winter's Tempest says, "So, who would like to eat?"

(Ays Andeystelis): Hiriako says, "Thank You very much!"

Avurekhos shifts his eyes suspiciously from side to side.

Deputy Superintendent Unicron n'Lochli says, "I suppose I could nibble on something."

Spring Dreamer Elanorwen Myeras says, "I'm good. Plus, I'd like to spend some time with my wife and such."

Maylea purses Her lips pensively, gazing off into the distance as She carefully gathers Her thoughts.

Unblooded Avurekhos says, "Food would be nice..."

Enchanting Songbird, Lyethal Silverwolf, Keyll Arrane says, "I'm gonna go...do, something."

Elanorwen playfully nibbles on Elenwe's lower lip before giving her a soft, sweet kiss.

Lyethal hugs Hiriako compassionately.

Lyethal hugs you compassionately.

Maylea, Bloom of Serenity whispers something else into Hiriako's ear.

Spring Dreamer Elanorwen Myeras says, "Congratulations once again."

Enchanting Songbird, Lyethal Silverwolf, Keyll Arrane says, "Grats yall."

Librarian Portius Windwhisper says, "Likewise, I believe I must retire. Congratulations, my friends."

Spring Dreamer Elanorwen Myeras says, "I'll make sure to get you one of my special wedding presents a bit later."

Elanorwen glances wryly at Hiriako and hides a grin behind her hand.

You sway back and forth.

Elenwe leaves, following Spring Dreamer Elanorwen Myeras.

Elanorwen leaves to the northeast, flanked by two ethereal stags that cry out with a triumphant bellow.

Deputy Superintendent Unicron n'Lochli says to Hiriako, "I don't know how to get out of here, so..."

Librarian Portius Windwhisper says to Hiriako, "Nor I, truthfully."

Lyethal beckons to Unicron.

Hiriako's eyes twinkle enchantingly.

--------
    "You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
    --------
    The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."