Gurashi Draws: An Autobiography

Comments

• Think you really nailed the sooty look of the wings there, particularly with how they contrast with the clean lines otherwise.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    This excites me greatly.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Daraius said:
    This excites me greatly.
    You next fam :3 
    ‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• Gurashi said:
    I thought this might be fun to share... basically, my creative process for doing artwork, especially commissions. Not Lusternia related, just a step-by-step for a recent D&D piece I finished today :> 
    On the next exciting episode of DragonBall-Z?
    Her voice firm and commanding, Terentia, the Even Bladed says to you, "You have kept your oath to Me, Parhelion. You have sworn to maintain Justice in these troubled times."

Yet if a boon be granted me, unworthy as I am, let it be for a steady hand with a clear eye and a fury most inflaming.
  • Stop being so damn awesome, you make me feel inferior, damn you :(

I kid, I kid. Please make more of these...
  • Gurashi said:
    I hope it's OK to post this being the due date for the return to artisinals, but here was my submission
    (made before wifey n me moved - chaos is still rampant in new house so I hope to get to draw again soon @_@!!!)
    In the past, you aren't suppose to post artisinals due to judging is blind (or at least as blind as it can get, submissions are without names attached to them for judges)
  • It's fine to post artisanals if you want. We try to be as objective as possible but it's not like you can't submit a bardic that's been unpublished. I think you're thinking of Ascension Beauty which is extremely blind (the admin who sort them aren't allowed to vote), but it's more laxed for these contests.
  • Estarra said:
    It's fine to post artisanals if you want. We try to be as objective as possible but it's not like you can't submit a bardic that's been unpublished. I think you're thinking of Ascension Beauty which is extremely blind (the admin who sort them aren't allowed to vote), but it's more laxed for these contests.
    That's good to know. I still don't want to post these things until like, the final day for future contests (should they continue to happen, which, plz let them happen ;A; ) <3
    ‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

Just post them after your inevitable win. :D
    I used to make cakes.

• Let's be fair, it's not like they're going to look at it and say, "Man, I have no idea who made such an awesome creation!"

Czixi, the Welkin murmurs, "Fight on, My Effervescent Sylph. I will be with you as you do."

Aian Lerit'r, Lead Schematicist exclaims to you, "A *paperwork* emergency, Chairman!

edited September 2019
    Congratulations.

ETA: Bizirik got a leg!  :D
    I used to make cakes.

• Again; awesome stuff as always Gura!!

pronouns: they/them
  • Your art's amazing, @Gurashi!

(thank you for drawing my OTP)
    Amazing beautiful stunning avatar by Gurashi!
    ~
    A gentle breeze ruffles your wings and whispers in your ears, as if for you alone, "Dragonfly's words shine... seeds, sown and tended, inspire... a forest harvest."
    ~
    Maylea reaches out, Her fingers poised in midair. "Now you are of Me, even more than you were before." Her golden and azure eyes glitter. "Walk well, Eldin. Shed glory in My name, and bring life to the lifeless."
  • *Squeee*  <3

So awesome!