Lack of Raves VI: Rave Today, Tweet Tomorrow

Comments

• edited June 2019
    I know the title can confuse some people, but Nelras is a guy.
  • Avurekhos said:
    Its true, I can be mean. A warkhos has got to do what a warkhos has gotta' do. No RP be damned. :)
    Evil Uncle...
    You are startled as a lemon meringue pie bounces harmlessly off you after being thrown at you by Mysrai.
  • edited June 2019
    Avurekhos said:
    Its true, I can be mean. A warkhos has got to do what a warkhos has gotta' do. No RP be damned. :)
    You do you boo :P !
    Nelras said:
    I know the title can confuse some people, but Nelras is a guy.
    I figured that out when I met them and still managed to get it wrong in this post I'm so sorry Nelras 
    ‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    At least Nelras isn't Ileein.

• But everyone knows Everiine is a  MANLY MAN's MAN......
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    They know that NOW.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Wait, Everiine is a man?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • No, Everiine is Shaddus.
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • Tridemon said:
    No, Everiine is Shaddus.
    That can't be true, because I'm Shaddus.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    No, this is Patrick.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Jolanthe said:
    When you're having a lazy morning making pancakes and eating as you go, and then come up with a design idea that you can't ignore, so you open notepad and run back and forth from the kitchen to flip pancakes and eat while typing in between because you're too much of a damn nerd to finish making and eating your real food before you start on your E-food.

What a time to be alive.

What shall Kistan be eating this evening?
  • edited June 2019
    Kistan said:
    Jolanthe said:
    When you're having a lazy morning making pancakes and eating as you go, and then come up with a design idea that you can't ignore, so you open notepad and run back and forth from the kitchen to flip pancakes and eat while typing in between because you're too much of a damn nerd to finish making and eating your real food before you start on your E-food.

What a time to be alive.

I will make sure to send plenty of unseasoned chicken over :P
    You are startled as a lemon meringue pie bounces harmlessly off you after being thrown at you by Mysrai.
  • Coraline said:
    Kistan said:
    Jolanthe said:

What a time to be alive.

Better than 5 cheeses!
  • Kistan said:
    Coraline said:
    Kistan said:
    Jolanthe said:

What a time to be alive.

Better than 5 cheeses!
    Hey! Don't disrespect the superior cheese platter!!
  • edited June 2019
    @Coraline I want my empty cake wrapper!

@Jolanthe would make it for me.....just saying...as a cake too for littering and not as stationery
  • Gurashi said:
    Rave to @Avurekhos for being a(n unexpectedly) hilarious and nice person  :)
    I guess you haven't heard enough of his puns yet...
  • @Aramantos The man. The legend. Thank you for saving my last shred of Will, today. 😂

Next week? Where's Wally! 20 credits.
  • Nyana said:
    Gurashi said:
    Is... is there such a thing as 'enough' puns?!

Choros said:
    Midnight shadows coalesce around a new day, and Mother Night embraces the land in utter darkness.
    It is now the 25th of Roarkian, 534 years after the Coming of Estarra.
    7800h, 9750m, 11800e, 7p BesSix<>-wondercorn activate gift <----last minute check to make sure I had snagged my wondercorn gift this year.
    You reach into Aurore's Coral Cornucopia of Incredible Prosperity, searching for something special.
    Your hand closes around something distinctly inedible, and amid a rainbow shower of sparkles you
    remove a gleaming crystal of wonder triumphantly.
    WHAT. (But also congrats! But also no way!)
    ‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• You are startled as a lemon meringue pie bounces harmlessly off you after being thrown at you by Mysrai.
  • Gurashi said:
    Nyana said:
    Gurashi said:
    Is... is there such a thing as 'enough' puns?!

Choros said:
    Midnight shadows coalesce around a new day, and Mother Night embraces the land in utter darkness.
    It is now the 25th of Roarkian, 534 years after the Coming of Estarra.
    7800h, 9750m, 11800e, 7p BesSix<>-wondercorn activate gift <----last minute check to make sure I had snagged my wondercorn gift this year.
    You reach into Aurore's Coral Cornucopia of Incredible Prosperity, searching for something special.
    Your hand closes around something distinctly inedible, and amid a rainbow shower of sparkles you
    remove a gleaming crystal of wonder triumphantly.
    WHAT. (But also congrats! But also no way!)
    I know, right?!!?!
    Her voice firm and commanding, Terentia, the Even Bladed says to you, "You have kept your oath to Me, Parhelion. You have sworn to maintain Justice in these troubled times."

Yet if a boon be granted me, unworthy as I am, let it be for a steady hand with a clear eye and a fury most inflaming.
  • @Czixi / Ruin made my day. Loved having the new voice in a long-running RP thread. One day, the thread might even make it to the point... Hahah.

Czixi, the Welkin murmurs, "Fight on, My Effervescent Sylph. I will be with you as you do."

Aian Lerit'r, Lead Schematicist exclaims to you, "A *paperwork* emergency, Chairman!

• a fluffy pair of ursine ears.

Not having alertness was hurting my soul.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Unexpected Aethen encounter.  <3
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Daraius said:
    Unexpected Aethen encounter.  <3
    I'm excited too! More family to abuse! I mean, uh, um, no, I mean abuse.

Czixi, the Welkin murmurs, "Fight on, My Effervescent Sylph. I will be with you as you do."

Aian Lerit'r, Lead Schematicist exclaims to you, "A *paperwork* emergency, Chairman!

• @Gabe for sending Coraline an entire jewelry set for her birthday! Now she is only slightly disappointed that she didn't get the 5 million gold coins that she asked for :P