What are you listening to at the moment?

Comments

• edited June 2019
    Gurashi said:
    I like this game, I'll play this game:
    [edit] I don't know how to make it show the cover art *huffs n puffs* 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hZN-bCLl3c
    You have to use the link from the Share button on Youtube. It's a speciallink.
    *gets stressed out cause it isn't working*
    I guess once I post the first one incorrectly, it'll never work *laugh* Oh well. Song is still good. 
    ‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• edited June 2019
    Okay let's try this one, one of Ishra n mine's favorite songs ever:

[edit] IT WOOOORKED <3
    ‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• You are startled as a lemon meringue pie bounces harmlessly off you after being thrown at you by Mysrai.

• ...*sips lucidity* 😏

• ‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    If I told you there was a song called "A Bag Lady," I bet  you wouldn't expect it to sound like this.

https://vimeo.com/17156554
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • edited June 2019

Acid Rain - Avenged Sevenfold

Czixi, the Welkin murmurs, "Fight on, My Effervescent Sylph. I will be with you as you do."

Aian Lerit'r, Lead Schematicist exclaims to you, "A *paperwork* emergency, Chairman!

This is such a rad soundtrack. 
    I used to make cakes.

• edited June 2019

• ‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.

• Tori Amos- Teen Spirit. Such a good cover!

The below song, a favourite from my teen years. Apt for today.

• SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game

Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."

• my feels

• edited July 2019
    It's a Cranberries kinda day.

Czixi, the Welkin murmurs, "Fight on, My Effervescent Sylph. I will be with you as you do."

Aian Lerit'r, Lead Schematicist exclaims to you, "A *paperwork* emergency, Chairman!

• Prepare to have fun.

• My 6 year old son introduced me to the 'Heroes of Robloxia' score. I could hear he was humming along to it, and asked what it was. It's pretty good!

• Random click/choice! Glad I did!

• Some background music while doing w*rk
    You are startled as a lemon meringue pie bounces harmlessly off you after being thrown at you by Mysrai.
    edited July 2019
    On today’s Friends at the Table I learned of the existence of a nyckelharpa, and let me just say... dang.

I used to make cakes.

Does anyone know if the show is worth checking out? I've never heard a soundtrack like this and it's wild.
    I used to make cakes.

• Daraius said:

Does anyone know if the show is worth checking out? I've never heard a soundtrack like this and it's wild.
    @Daraius TBH - I always prefer to check shows out for myself and form my own opinion, because what someone else dislikes, you might like...(?) Especially with a soundtrack like this. Sometimes it's the music that makes the film/show (?)
    edited July 2019
    Jolanthe said:

Oof, I need more heart flags for that one.  <3<3<3
    I used to make cakes.

• edited July 2019
    Glomdoring got me like:

• I've been hooked on lofi music lately.

Amazing beautiful stunning avatar by Gurashi!
    ~
    A gentle breeze ruffles your wings and whispers in your ears, as if for you alone, "Dragonfly's words shine... seeds, sown and tended, inspire... a forest harvest."
    ~
    Maylea reaches out, Her fingers poised in midair. "Now you are of Me, even more than you were before." Her golden and azure eyes glitter. "Walk well, Eldin. Shed glory in My name, and bring life to the lifeless."