Tweets VIII: Knocks Me Off My Tweet

Comments

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    I mean, if you defile a shrine, someone might react to you.  If you're in an order, that reaction might just be your order mobs dying.  Doing it during a conflict event doesn't magically absolve it of garnering a reaction just because you think it's "common".
  • glory be to Glomdoring amirite @Orael
    WHY WE FIGHT
    Accountability is necessary.
  • When you couldn't examine the dirigible on time so you have no idea who sent you this thing...
    You are startled as a lemon meringue pie bounces harmlessly off you after being thrown at you by Mysrai.
  • Kethaera said:
    Coraline said:
    When you couldn't examine the dirigible on time so you have no idea who sent you this thing...
    I. feel. your. pain. Let us start a support group for this.
    I set up a trigger to probe every dirigible/deliverable because of this ;A; *sheds tears for all the missed gifts in the past* 
    ‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited July 2019
    My future courier pet will include a courtesy note with all items delivered.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • When you get timed out while editing a book...
    You are startled as a lemon meringue pie bounces harmlessly off you after being thrown at you by Mysrai.
  • Coraline said:
    When you get timed out while editing a book...
    Where's the cry reaction. D: 
    ‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• You have forsaken all knowledge of Night.
    You have forsaken all knowledge of Totems.
    You have forsaken all knowledge of Wicca.
    You have forsaken all knowledge of Nature.
    You have forsaken all knowledge of Hexes.
    Ah, it's the end of an era...
  • I just learnt about CLIMB ROCKS to get out of pits when being hindered. It may save me many deaths.
  • Writing historical fiction is tough, keeping suspense built up is tougher.
  • I might not be 100% real wiccan, but I am made of wiccan meal and wiccan by-products.

Or...was.
  • Coraline said:
    When you couldn't examine the dirigible on time so you have no idea who sent you this thing...
    just setup a trigger
  • do HERE at the end - PROBE DIRIGIBLE HERE and it'll do the first one in the room.
  • Some people can draw, I unfortunately can't. But I wanted fan art of my character and what she's experiencing. She's a jumbled mess, so I made a jumbled mess about order mobs and a jumbled mess about Maylea.
  • I also made this piano piece while sitting in order RP, it's meant to express the anxiety of waiting for the next attack.

This one is probably the one out of the three you'd like best
  • Holy crap people who can write music are my heroes. The Maylea track sounded delicious. How'd you find those voice clips?
    Poke the Hand of Doom for commissions.
  • Trahey said:
    Holy crap people who can write music are my heroes. The Maylea track sounded delicious. How'd you find those voice clips?
    Just an obscure song I know

https://youtu.be/Bl61-KMQAnE
  • @Aruokei I love these! Both Maylean songs remind me vaguely of something that might play during a round of Katamari, or Child of Eden or something (but definitely stand on their own too).

They're all great. <3
    Amazing beautiful stunning avatar by Gurashi!
    ~
    A gentle breeze ruffles your wings and whispers in your ears, as if for you alone, "Dragonfly's words shine... seeds, sown and tended, inspire... a forest harvest."
    ~
    Maylea reaches out, Her fingers poised in midair. "Now you are of Me, even more than you were before." Her golden and azure eyes glitter. "Walk well, Eldin. Shed glory in My name, and bring life to the lifeless."
  • A song inspired by @Lief with really big trumpets.
  • Aruokei said:
    A song inspired by @Lief with really big trumpets.
    Those trumpets make the song!
    Amazing beautiful stunning avatar by Gurashi!
    ~
    A gentle breeze ruffles your wings and whispers in your ears, as if for you alone, "Dragonfly's words shine... seeds, sown and tended, inspire... a forest harvest."
    ~
    Maylea reaches out, Her fingers poised in midair. "Now you are of Me, even more than you were before." Her golden and azure eyes glitter. "Walk well, Eldin. Shed glory in My name, and bring life to the lifeless."
  • edited July 2019
    Trahey said:
    Holy crap people who can write music are my heroes. The Maylea track sounded delicious. How'd you find those voice clips?

I'm super jealous of all the artistic endeavours on here. Literally the only thing I can do well is sing (sometimes) and nobody wants that randomly thrown at them, haha.
    Drawing and music and all that are amazing. You guys rock.

Czixi, the Welkin murmurs, "Fight on, My Effervescent Sylph. I will be with you as you do."

Aian Lerit'r, Lead Schematicist exclaims to you, "A *paperwork* emergency, Chairman!

• Trahey said:

I'm super jealous of all the artistic endeavours on here. Literally the only thing I can do well is sing (sometimes) and nobody wants that randomly thrown at them, haha.

If you email me you singing there's a high chance I'd turn it into something
  • Aruokei said:
    Trahey said:

If you email me you singing there's a high chance I'd turn it into something
    I wouldn't even know what to sing! But I'm always game for trying something different!

Czixi, the Welkin murmurs, "Fight on, My Effervescent Sylph. I will be with you as you do."

Aian Lerit'r, Lead Schematicist exclaims to you, "A *paperwork* emergency, Chairman!