Lusternia memes

Comments

• MFW I gotta get up early for work n there's aetherflares happening. 
    ‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• @Gurashi Aetherflares... I logged in thinking that for once it wasn't timequake time and I could just do dailies and relax, and oh wait Maligorn is talking on the channel about some conflict... welp.
  • Nyana said:
    @Gurashi Aetherflares... I logged in thinking that for once it wasn't timequake time and I could just do dailies and relax, and oh wait Maligorn is talking on the channel about some conflict... welp.
    I was just excited for ship combat time. I'm enjoying it.

Czixi, the Welkin murmurs, "Fight on, My Effervescent Sylph. I will be with you as you do."

Aian Lerit'r, Lead Schematicist exclaims to you, "A *paperwork* emergency, Chairman!

• Choros said:

Hallifax and Magnagora are ugly and scary, while Serenwilde is adorable. Sounds legit!
    You are startled as a lemon meringue pie bounces harmlessly off you after being thrown at you by Mysrai.
  • edited June 2019
    Choros said:

Gurashi: 
    ‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• Coraline said:

Hallifax and Magnagora are ugly and scary, while Serenwilde is adorable. Sounds legit!
    Hey, hey. Hallifax is not ugly. Our scary side... I imagine it kind of like the Dai Li from Avatar. Everyone is safe in the Collective.
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • Kethaera said:
    Coraline said:

Hey, hey. Hallifax is not ugly. Our scary side... I imagine it kind of like the Dai Li from Avatar. Everyone is safe in the Collective.
    The rest of us imagine the Borg
  • I love the effort and all of it, but I had no idea Xenthos' face was so....off to the side?
  • Makai said:
    I love the effort and all of it, but I had no idea Xenthos' face was so....off to the side?
    720 degree directional gaze

• It's funny because it's true.
  • Nyana said:
    It's funny because it's true.
    It's canonically not, but whatevs.......
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Tylwyth said:
    Nyana said:
    Canonically both perspectives are valid.
  • Nyana said:
    Tylwyth said:
    Nyana said:
    No they aren't, the admin have stated the wyrd isn't the taint.
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• edited July 2019
    Tylwyth said:
    Nyana said:
    Tylwyth said:
    Nyana said:
    No they aren't, the admin have stated the wyrd isn't the taint.
    Kay.

I mean... I don't know what that means, cause it's not a reason to stop making anti-wyrd, pro-taint propaganda, when there is legitimate IC reason to do so, and you don't have to get offended by a joke I made about a meme OOCly. But... kay.
  • Not sure what canon is being taken into account, the actual story of the world, or the wishful thinking. Gloriana was tainted and became Glomdoring, which then got transformed. Last time I checked, taint transforms to best survive in the environment it is in. So uh...the transformation properties of the taint got transformed by a divine, totally different! When water freezes, it becomes ice, totally different!
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Canonically it is a gray area, and you're supposed to be able to look at it however you want / choose.  The word "Wyrd" is a Fae word for "that which changes the course of the Fates," per the event.  Unlike water/ice, there's not (supposed to be) a way to transition from one to the other and back again, it's a hard wall.  One or the other.

Obviously nothing stops one from propaganda-ing either one way or the other, but the official stance is "there is no right answer, have fun."