Real World Raves

Comments

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    It was mentioned in the Absence thread, but I'm finally moving! This has been a 2.5 year process, and the last year of it was particularly trying. But it's finally happening. We're going to be closer to our families, our son is going to see his cousins a lot more often instead of just a couple times a year, we'll be able to attend more things. We're very excited and hopeful that this means a lot of change for the better.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Someone just bought ice creams for the office.

Happiness is easily bought
  • Got back from visiting my mother in Charleston over the end of last week/the weekend. We spent a long day at the beach, and went to a house party with folks in her massage therapy class (midlife career change on her part hah!). Made some non-profit connections at said party by pure chance that will really bear fruit I think.

Also I got a new vitamix  second-hand for my birthday and got to try it out today, made some gazpacho, hummus, and frozen banana desert and I'm jazzed thus far! 
  • Work done, bring on Spiderman!
  • My busy months at work are nearly over!

Until we get new ministers but hopefully they'll go on their summer holidays straight away and leave me in peace.
  • I dunno if this is a rant or rave, but I taught my son's new pupper to play fetch, this has turned her into a demanding Monster as she LOVES playing fetch...

So much so that when I am doing my morning run on the treadmill she figures I am not doing anything important and brings her fetch toy to me and drops it in front of my feet... on the treadmill... it becomes a projectile that I have to dodge while maintaining my footing on a treadmill...
  • How to turn your boring morning routine into a platforming augmented reality game!
  • More amusing than a rave. Was looking at books, but getting annoyed by a salesperson who kept following me, asking if I needed help finding anything. Third time, I was over in the technology section, so replied: "Yes, I'm looking for something on how to build a command and control server."

Never had a salesperson flee that quickly before. And now I have a new line for getting rid of them.

• Totally all done moving - just got to drop off the keys today, cancel the gym membership, and unpack the last few things!
    Amazing beautiful stunning avatar by Gurashi!
    ~
    A gentle breeze ruffles your wings and whispers in your ears, as if for you alone, "Dragonfly's words shine... seeds, sown and tended, inspire... a forest harvest."
    ~
    Maylea reaches out, Her fingers poised in midair. "Now you are of Me, even more than you were before." Her golden and azure eyes glitter. "Walk well, Eldin. Shed glory in My name, and bring life to the lifeless."
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Almost that time of year to carve pumpkins while watching Over the Garden Wall.  <3<3<3
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    I think all but 3? of our boxes are unpacked. It feels like we finally live in a house :) .

Just in time for about 30 of my family to descend upon this weekend.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • edited September 2019
    Lief said:
    We got every penny of our security deposit back from our last apartment! Stunned tbh, since we left behind a toilet paper holder that needed fixing (that they could never seem to permanently fix when we asked them to) and some individual blinds I was sure needed replacing, which we had decided to eat the cost of due to lack of time?

Don't let them know all that though I guess!  <3
    "Hello, Lief's former apartment complex? I have some news."

But also that's super great! Nice feeling when they don't nickel and dime you over the tiny stuff (every other place we've lived at did!)
    ‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• Hell month is officially over AND I got my epic bix! What a good day :D