Lack of Raves VI: Rave Today, Tweet Tomorrow

Comments

• Coraline said:
    @Gabe for sending Coraline an entire jewelry set for her birthday! Now she is only slightly disappointed that she didn't get the 5 million gold coins that she asked for :P 
    💜 It's people like you who make me want to log in 😊
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    I was really tempted to see what was going on with so many people at a stage, but I couldn't justify Daraius crashing a Seren play. 
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Lief said:
    Thank you everyone who showed up to the Serenwilde performance, and to @Maylea and @Ydryin for their visit as well! It's so great to be playing again, and I've always loved using the stage as an excuse to gather people together for a bit.  <3
    I'll need to watch that when it gets submitted to the World Stage!
    You are startled as a lemon meringue pie bounces harmlessly off you after being thrown at you by Mysrai.
  • edited July 2019
    Daraius said:
    I missed the boat when it came to raving about the clothing system revamp, but I am a big fan of clothes pose and the ability to hide certain pieces. Raves for whomever was responsible.
    Hiding stuff is amazing and my only regret is that I can't force some items to show (stockings are hidden by every single skirt layering so they can't even be seen, it's a travesty! But not with suits, so I can only show off stockings with my peacock suit. It's silly).

EDIT: And even then, it's only with sandals! Shoes will still manage to hide them.

• Jolanthe said:
    Daraius said:
    I missed the boat when it came to raving about the clothing system revamp, but I am a big fan of clothes pose and the ability to hide certain pieces. Raves for whomever was responsible.
    Hiding stuff is amazing and my only regret is that I can't force some items to show (stockings are hidden by every single skirt layering so they can't even be seen, it's a travesty! But not with suits, so I can only show off stockings with my peacock suit. It's silly).

EDIT: And even then, it's only with sandals! Shoes will still manage to hide them.

You would wear suits with sandals?! Fashion police, come arrest this criminal!
    You are startled as a lemon meringue pie bounces harmlessly off you after being thrown at you by Mysrai.
  • Coraline said:
    Jolanthe said:
    Daraius said:

You would wear suits with sandals?! Fashion police, come arrest this criminal!
    Well, the peacock suit isn't -that- kind of suit. But yes, stockings and sandals - the lusternia layering system is begging for fashion crimes to occur.

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Other curious clothing system quirks, if my tattoo primer is to be believed:

a shirt won't cover up arm tattoos, but a tabard will

gloves cover the hands, but not the fingers

nothing covers the wrists
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Bracelets count as wrist covering, though that's not specifically clothing. Robes and field/full plate also cover wrists.
  • @Coraline I can't believe @Gabe took that out of the envelope
  • Kistan said:
    @Coraline I can't believe @Gabe took that out of the envelope
    You didn't even send me a sock!
  • Coraline said:
    Kistan said:
    @Coraline I can't believe @Gabe took that out of the envelope
    You didn't even send me a sock!

It's criminal! @Coraline . He will ask me to put his name -on- the envelope/gifts, next time! Cheap barsteward @Kistan
  • I don't know who made all the Listeners' visions, but I have two things to say:

1: I love you
    2: I hate you, you made me cry.

I mean... what?
  • Gaudiguch.

Best group of people. You rock, all of you. Even Kistan.
  • Daraius said:
    I was really tempted to see what was going on with so many people at a stage, but I couldn't justify Daraius crashing a Seren play. 
    Finally made it over!! So glad I got to RP a bit with you by chance there @Daraius :)
    Amazing beautiful stunning avatar by Gurashi!
    ~
    A gentle breeze ruffles your wings and whispers in your ears, as if for you alone, "Dragonfly's words shine... seeds, sown and tended, inspire... a forest harvest."
    ~
    Maylea reaches out, Her fingers poised in midair. "Now you are of Me, even more than you were before." Her golden and azure eyes glitter. "Walk well, Eldin. Shed glory in My name, and bring life to the lifeless."
  • That Ptoma revolt, holy hell 
    Her voice firm and commanding, Terentia, the Even Bladed says to you, "You have kept your oath to Me, Parhelion. You have sworn to maintain Justice in these troubled times."

Yet if a boon be granted me, unworthy as I am, let it be for a steady hand with a clear eye and a fury most inflaming.
  • Ptoma herself really demo'd some of the weaknesses of the influence/revolt system
  • Southgard was unreasonably fun as well, given circumstance. I was so tired of the revolt towards the end, but now that it's over... I'm feeling even more revved up again. Bah.
  • edited July 2019
    Choros said:
    That Ptoma revolt, holy hell 
    me @ the end of it: 

‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• I didn't log in until I was told it was over
    I make music, check me out on streaming platforms

Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/1tOpXOGOXyBqUsbr4WOalI
    Apple Music: https://itunes.apple.com/ca/artist/arell-moors/1435015679
    SoundCloud (Official Releases): https://soundcloud.com/arellmoors-music
    SoundCloud (Non-Streaming Releases): https://soundcloud.com/arellmoors
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuAt3ldN1xd8C8zUpIKBCeQ
  • It's a shame that the methods to adjust village feelings are such a crap mechanic and appear to do nothing at all.