Pet Pics!

Comments

• wow. looks a lot like a cat I used to have. Actually looks like a mixture of two of them (they were from the same litter)
  • Arix said:
    wow. looks a lot like a cat I used to have. Actually looks like a mixture of two of them (they were from the same litter)

Same here. Except he was a mean bastid; used to grab my hand with his front paws and bite my hand while also kicking it with his back paws. Also lunged at me and bit my neck like a vampire once. Was not crying when he passed. I'm sure that cat is a bit friendlier than that.

Sorry for the killing of buzz there.  :/
  • fascinating
  • @Enya Omg is that a Vizsla or a Vizsla mix??? I am obsessed with them. Their eyebrows are SO cute
    Arix said:
    Tzaraziko died for your spins
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    The lack of activity here disappoints me.

This is the foster dog Gabe I only had for a few days, becoming best friends with Adonis (whom you've all met previously in this thread).

I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • edited June 2019
    XD aww and double tailed pride month kitty.. i couldn't capture cuddly with possessed in one perfect picture as well soo,

this is Solstice, because she showed up on Christmas morning at like 3am meowing at my second floor apartment door, then i let her wander just to check and she showed back up on New Year's Day around 3am again. now she's scaredy to go outside without me, nerdy shut-in kitty!! seems to know when it's time to showoff for pictures, too..millennials!!

Ooh my word! It's like our cats could be sisters!! Praise be to creamcicle babies!!!  <3
    ‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• awww pahah! i'll try and get puppy (i call her puppy) to wear hairbands too sometime..

have a few more pics of her when she's still 'bout small as a creamcicle

does she not let you take selfies without her neither?

i'd have put these as attachments but feeling a lil squeamish of whatever random picture providers' cookies

• My zoo.

:o 
    moar
    I used to make cakes.

edited July 2019
    I used to make cakes.

I love that you have Ocarina of Time ready to go at any moment.
    I used to make cakes.

• Daraius said:
    I love that you have Ocarina of Time ready to go at any moment.
    LOL I played it for the first time 8 years ago too! Loads of fun. Cinnamon was v helpful in beating it (by meowing).
    ‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

The time has come for my foster dog showcase, in chronological order since June.

1. GABE

2. SAPPHIRE

3. STERLING

4. NALA

5. CHERRY

I used to make cakes.

edited December 2019
    6. JERRY

7. TANNER

(He was adopted by my uncle and I visit him whenever possible. I've got literally dozens more pictures of this beautiful sweetheart)

8 & 9. HEATHER & LOTTIE

10. MARGIE

11. GUNNER

I used to make cakes.

edited December 2019
    And my current professional snuggler,

12. REX

I used to make cakes.