QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• "A great yearning to clutch your belongings overcomes you."

https://media.giphy.com/media/l0Iy464QidBJvFEzu/giphy.gif
    You are startled as a lemon meringue pie bounces harmlessly off you after being thrown at you by Mysrai.
  • Embrace the vomit
  • edited July 2019
       o Rescued a Daughter of Night from a cupboard who was inadvertently breaking the universe any time NEXUS SURGE was attempted.

Harry Potter cosplay when?
    The Divine voice of Ianir the Anomaly echoes in your head, "You are a ray of sunshine in a sea of 
    depression. I just wanted you to know that."
  • Crek said:
       o Rescued a Daughter of Night from a cupboard who was inadvertently breaking the universe any time NEXUS SURGE was attempted.

Riddikulus!
    Her voice firm and commanding, Terentia, the Even Bladed says to you, "You have kept your oath to Me, Parhelion. You have sworn to maintain Justice in these troubled times."

Yet if a boon be granted me, unworthy as I am, let it be for a steady hand with a clear eye and a fury most inflaming.
  • Choros said:
    Crek said:

Riddikulus!

httpsthumbsgfycatcomUnfinishedUltimateEquestrian-max-1mbgif
    The cool night-time breeze shivers in the arid caress of the streets of the capital city, brushing the earthen taste of dust across your lips.
    A blessed silence falls upon the city for the moment, most activity confined to the towers and the
    theatre due to the snowy weather.
    Pinprick points of light twinkle in the deep black overhead, their brightness full of a cold,
    hungering malice.
  • Vatul said:
    Choros said:
    Crek said:

Riddikulus!

httpsthumbsgfycatcomUnfinishedUltimateEquestrian-max-1mbgif
    I love that you got my reference :D

<3
    Her voice firm and commanding, Terentia, the Even Bladed says to you, "You have kept your oath to Me, Parhelion. You have sworn to maintain Justice in these troubled times."

Yet if a boon be granted me, unworthy as I am, let it be for a steady hand with a clear eye and a fury most inflaming.
  • Coraline said:
    "You narrow your eyes at Aure, the Neon Pegasus in an unnerving manner.
    Aure, the Neon Pegasus narrows its eyes unnervingly."

When I bought Sentience for the pegasus, I had no idea I was buying it free will too!
    Damn pets having minds of their own. My quokka is the WORST for that.

Czixi, the Welkin murmurs, "Fight on, My Effervescent Sylph. I will be with you as you do."

Aian Lerit'r, Lead Schematicist exclaims to you, "A *paperwork* emergency, Chairman!

• You tell Burning Bamboozler Gabe, "I'm designing a crepe!"

Gabe tells you, "I am so glad that means what it does mean."
    You are startled as a lemon meringue pie bounces harmlessly off you after being thrown at you by Mysrai.
  • (Market): You say, "Boo Hoo..increase major second, seventh, tritone, roulade and major third effectiveness today! Tinker for anyone but him."
    Pysynne enters from the west, emanating an aura of immense power.
    Hopping on large padded feet, a wild hare traipses out to the south.
    Pysynne stares at you with a burning intensity.
    Your masochistic tendencies go into remission.
    Pysynne strikes at your left leg with a light, wood-bound emerald hammer.
    Heheh

• Jolanthe gives a torn diary adorned with gleaming jade stones to you.

Jolanthe gives a tattered diary lined with sombre amethyst dust to you.

Jolanthe Mzithrei says, "That one had two of them."

Jolanthe Mzithrei asks, "A sand bookworm?"
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Blood flowers in the water as a hammerhead shark takes an enormous chomp out of your hide.
    11256h, 8850m, 10400e, 10p mBelrxdb<>-
    [Autocuring]: Curing 'bleeding' with 'clot 1'.
    You exert superior mental control and your wounds clot before your eyes.
    11256h, 8790m, 10400e, 10p mBelrxdb<>- /15:03:19.593/spiritbond groundhog

You call upon the spirit of groundhog to grant you the gift of burrowing. Your nostrils fill with the scent of earth and a claw brushes your cheek gently.
    12420h, 8835m, 10400e, 10p mBlrxdb<>- /15:03:19.677/
    Spirit Warden Xenthos An'Ryshe, the Ebon Strategist has left the realm of Lusternia.
    You come back into focus as the blur illusion vanishes.

/me ponders this.

• This is an easter egg within mmf

You've activated the super duper secret auto win button for members of Gaudiguch.
    If you are not a member of Gaudiguch, please restart your system, or everything will be 
    deleted.
    If you are a member of Gaudiguch, remember the following phrases and you'll always end up 
    on top.
    Live and Learn.
      Will to Live!
        Even in Victory, We can improve
          Death matters not
            Can't win if you don't try
              Everyone is useful!
                Freeeeeddddddooooooommmmmm!!
    Sounds like Sojiro.
  • Finrik Lerit'r: "My Lord has just invited me to mention that the requirements scroll has just been adjusted to include the aquisition and charging of the pentagram. Should anybody have any questions regarding this, now is the time to waste with them."
    Pheebe: "That's wonderful! I'll do it soon and use my digits to ensure I actually have done ten of the influences."
    Finrik Lerit'r: "Yes, that is for the best. I know how difficult counting can be for you otherwise."

You mess up doing the order mob influence ONE TIME...
    A flickering scarlet rift is located in the Basin of Life.

... okay then!

• (Redacted): Iatira (from the Prime Material Plane) says, "I can confirm that Sileni are not milkable."
    Gazes at the Satyrlike Sileni*
    Maybe you aren't trying low enough..........
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Tylwyth said:
    (Redacted): Iatira (from the Prime Material Plane) says, "I can confirm that Sileni are not milkable."
    There are LADY Sileni though! *flail*
  • (Redacted): Iatira (from the Prime Material Plane) says, "I can confirm that Sileni are not milkable."

‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• Iatira said:
    Tylwyth said:
    (Redacted): Iatira (from the Prime Material Plane) says, "I can confirm that Sileni are not milkable."
    There are LADY Sileni though! *flail*
    One must take into consideration where the mammary glands on most hooved mammals are situated. Or don't, if you don't want to be disturbed.
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    laughs in eight nipples
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."