My beast may or may not be better than your beast!

Comments

• LuceLuce Fox Populi
    This kirin is a magnificent creature to behold, her sapphire and emerald scaled form shifting from
    the head of a dragon to a deer's body, with a thick ivory mane sprouting from the juncture. Glowing
    slightly, she holds her head high to display a gilded ivory horn curving back from her proud brow.
    Matching her regal mane, a tuft of vibrant hair bursts from the lower half of her long tail.
    A sapphire and emerald scaled kirin with a gilded ivory horn looks to be crushingly strong.

• edited November 2018
    This kirin is a magnificent creature to behold, her dark amethyst edged blue form shifting from the head of a dragon to a deer's body, with a wispy ivory mane sprouting from the juncture. Wreathed in golden light, she holds her head high to display pronged antlers of pure light curving back from her proud brow. Matching her regal mane, a tuft of vibrant hair bursts from the lower half of her long tail.

A dark amethyst edged blue kirin with pronged antlers of pure light looks to be crushingly strong.

Edit : This kirin is a magnificent creature to behold, her dark amethyst edged blue form shifting from the head of a dragon to a deer's body, with green and blue wings sprouting from the juncture. Wreathed in golden light, she holds her head high to display pronged antlers of pure light curving back from her proud brow. Matching her regal mane, a tuft of vibrant hair bursts from the lower half of her long tail.

I gave it wings.
  • @Enadonella What did you feed it? I've been trying to get any colour other than red. :neutral:
    The cool night-time breeze shivers in the arid caress of the streets of the capital city, brushing the earthen taste of dust across your lips.
    A blessed silence falls upon the city for the moment, most activity confined to the towers and the
    theatre due to the snowy weather.
    Pinprick points of light twinkle in the deep black overhead, their brightness full of a cold,
    hungering malice.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    For the record, mine was pure oats
  • A golden basilisk with a pair of pristine white wings
    Towering over the heads of many of the Basin's tallest mortal races and equally as fearsome, the
    golden basilisk trills curiously. The beast is an unusual and confusing mixture of animals, covered
    in feathers and grey-green scales. Her body, torso and head are those of a massively oversized fowl,
    covered from the crest of its head to mid torso in muted grey feathers and fluffy down. Crowning the
    top of the creature's head, a red crest emerges from the centre of the beast's skull and rolls down
    the length of its spine, turning to sharp rows of knife-like scales at midback. Large, a pair of
    pristine white wings lay against the basilisk's lower half, covering the tops of two muscular and
    powerful legs that end in abnormally long talons. Wrapping between the two legs and winding its way
    up, a thick serpent's tail emerges from the beast's backside.

• edited November 2018
    Huh.  Maybe I should consider a (completely ooc) sale to a Hallifaxian. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Sleek and deadly, this crystalline furred lioness is a stalking example of her species, glossy pelt and a crystalline rainbow tail setting her apart from other large felines - a queen among the rabble. Vivid yellow eyes, triangular and deeply set, stalk her surroundings, unwavering in the intensity with which she takes every detail about her in. Pacing to and fro, she looks effortlessly regal, even with the thick leather reins fastened to her angular head. An intricate leather saddle worked in jungle motifs fits securely behind her lean shoulders, resting flat against the long line of her spine. Flicking now and again, the tail that curls behind her is tufted, these fine hairs fluffed and tapered to a point. She is called 'Alej.'
  • edited November 2018
    a sable gryphon with fiery wings of flickering amber
    With fiery wings of flickering amber unfurled, a sable gryphon is here, radiating a bright incandescence.
    This legendary, kingly creature is a beast bred to possess both the upper build of an eagle and the
    lower build of a lion, bearing a lithesome body covered in short, sable fur as he stretches on his
    powerful hind-legs. In contrast, his avian head is feathered, two long and elegant plumes tipping
    his ears as they attend to every sound, his bright eyes shining a startling sapphire. Soft, downy
    feathers of purest white form a regal crest, not unsimilar to the effect of a lion's mane. Enormous,
    fiery wings of flickering amber protrude from his back, unfurling with grand purpose to double his
    already impressive span of length. His white-furred tail whipping about restlessly behind him, he
    clenches and unclenches his front talons, radiating a bright incandescence.
    ---
    A golden hippogriff with emerald feathered wings 
    Massive emerald feathered wings filling much of the space around her, a golden hippogriff stands here, sending motes of soft white light flying with a shake of her feathery mane.
    Possessed of rare and unnatural animal mixtures, the noble hippogriff is a beast born from the
    breeding of chimaera and pegasus. Long forgotten and unseen in the Basin of Life, the hippogriff is
    a fearsome, yet beautiful sight to behold. A powerful equine frame builds the bulk of the
    hippogriff's muscular body. Lean legs stretch down into hooves from the beast's hindquarters, and
    massive, clawed feline paws make up the forelimbs. The hippogriff's head is distinctly horse-like in
    shape and size, though the mouth has been replaced by a hooked, gold beak. Feathers form a flowing
    gold mane that runs over the top of the creature's head then down the back of her neck and shoulders
    to cover a pair of powerfully built emerald feathered wings that have grown from the shoulders. Long,
    flowing feathers replace the traditional tail of the hippogriff's equine heritage, coloured in
    various shades of gold.
    ---
    a glorious snow phoenix with wings of golden ice
    Eddies of glittering frost swirl around the graceful form of a glorious snow phoenix with wings of golden ice.
    The rare sight of a glorious snow phoenix is resplendent and shimmering, his wings of golden ice
    refracting light amidst numerous facets and edges. Snow swirls in eddying patterns about his slender,
    swan-like frame, chilling his glacial body and sharp feathers with fractals of frost that disappear
    in a whisper. Still, icy plumes crest and flare upon the avian's forehead like a crown of icicles.
    Glowing golden eyes gaze with a chilled impassiveness, a cold demeanour that is regal and dignified.
    As the phoenix beats his slender wings, eddies of glittering frost are born that drive the
    temperature to plummet dramatically.
    ---
    a giant golden chimaera with a smooth, feathery pelt
    His scaly tail curling between four fearsome legs, a giant golden chimaera with a smooth, feathery pelt crouches quietly within his surroundings.
    Fearsome and great in size, this giant golden chimaera is the embodiment of all gone wrong in
    creation. Appearing as a mishmash of animal parts, the chimaera prowls on four massive legs, the
    front of which resemble a lion's mighty paws covered in blue wyvern scales and mighty talons, and
    the hind legs those of the lithe goat. A thick, muscular body makes up the mighty bulk of the
    chimaera's frame, broad and covered in shimmering blue scales at the torso and narrower and lithe at
    the haunches. He possesses a smooth, feathery pelt, while a scaly tail snakes from the beast's rear,
    serpentine in its movement and tipped with a long, stinging barb. The snarling head of a lion, thick
    with a flowing mane of ebon fur, crowns the beast's front at the shoulders. The eyes are fiery green
    and a twin pair of oversized black horns curl back from the beast's head and twist into deadly
    points.
    ---
    A sanguine dream phoenix with brilliant wings of prismatic light
    Trailing firefly-like pinpricks of golden light, the evanescent form of a nimble dream phoenix lingers here, brilliant wings of prismatic light cascading behind her.
    Countless minuscule motes from the dream realm have coalesced across the form of this nimble dream
    phoenix, who moves with the instinctive grace of the supernatural. Her plumage trails off in
    delicate wisps of light that wink out into the ether as they shatter into naught but sanguine echoes.
    Of noble and proud bearing, she holds her head high and displays her brilliant wings of prismatic
    light at every opportunity. Where one would expect the tail of a common phoenix to be, this
    creature's body simply trails off in firefly-like pinpricks of golden light, linking her physical
    body with her native land of the dream realm.
    ---
    a blue furred kirin with a pair of mirrored black horns
    Wreathed in blue light, a blue furred kirin with a pair of mirrored black horns displays a thick ivory mane.
    This kirin is a magnificent creature to behold, her blue furred form shifting from the head of a
    dragon to a deer's body, with a thick ivory mane sprouting from the juncture. Wreathed in blue light,
    she holds her head high to display a pair of mirrored black horns curving back from her proud brow.
    Matching her regal mane, a tuft of vibrant hair bursts from the lower half of her long tail.
    ---
    A jade scaled kirin with a pair of mirrored black horns
    Wreathed in golden light, a jade scaled kirin with a pair of mirrored black horns displays a thick gold mane.
    This kirin is a magnificent creature to behold, his jade scaled form shifting from the head of a
    dragon to a deer's body, with a thick gold mane sprouting from the juncture. Wreathed in golden
    light, he holds his head high to display a pair of mirrored black horns curving back from his proud
    brow. Matching his regal mane, a tuft of vibrant hair bursts from the lower half of his long tail.

• Bairloch said:
    Huh.  Maybe I should consider a (completely ooc) sale to a Hallifaxian. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Sleek and deadly, this crystalline furred lioness is a stalking example of her species, glossy pelt and a crystalline rainbow tail setting her apart from other large felines - a queen among the rabble. Vivid yellow eyes, triangular and deeply set, stalk her surroundings, unwavering in the intensity with which she takes every detail about her in. Pacing to and fro, she looks effortlessly regal, even with the thick leather reins fastened to her angular head. An intricate leather saddle worked in jungle motifs fits securely behind her lean shoulders, resting flat against the long line of her spine. Flicking now and again, the tail that curls behind her is tufted, these fine hairs fluffed and tapered to a point. She is called 'Alej.'
    Nice!

This kirin is a magnificent creature to behold, his red form shifting from the head of a dragon to a deer's body, with a shimmering green mane sprouting from the juncture. Twitching his tufted tail, he holds his head high to display a pair of ivory antlers curving back from his proud brow. Matching his regal mane, a tuft of vibrant hair bursts from the lower half of his long tail.

Red, green white... This is a disappointing kirin.

"Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • Kethaera said:

Italian Kirin?
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • Tridemon said:
    Kethaera said:

Italian Kirin?
    I thought of Christmas, but ok.
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    edited November 2018
    Siam said:
    My phoenix grew!

A flaxen dream phoenix with barbed tentacles knotted into wings

Trailing broken fragments of refractive glass, the evanescent form of a graceful dream phoenix lingers here, barbed tentacles knotted into wings cascading behind her.

Countless minuscule motes from the dream realm have coalesced across the form of this graceful dream phoenix, who moves with the instinctive grace of the supernatural. Her plumage trails off in delicate wisps of light that wink out into the ether as they shatter into naught but flaxen echoes. Of noble and proud bearing, she holds her head high and displays her barbed tentacles knotted into wings at every opportunity. Where one would expect the tail of a common phoenix to be, this creature's body simply trails off in broken fragments of refractive glass, linking her physical body with her native land of the dream realm. She is called 'Tentaclesss.'

A flaxen dream phoenix with barbed tentacles knotted into wings is a humble-looking creature.

From the above to this:

Also, thanks to @Crek for taking care of my phoenix while I was away. <3

You administer a dose of zimoru reagent to a flaxen dream phoenix with barbed tentacles knotted into wings. A golden glow surrounds her which shimmers and you watch in amazement as she transforms into a nebulous dream phoenix with undulating fleshy wings.

Trailing firefly-like pinpricks of golden light, the evanescent form of a lissome dream phoenix lingers here, undulating fleshy wings cascading behind her.

Countless minuscule motes from the dream realm have coalesced across the form of this lissome dream phoenix, who moves with the instinctive grace of the supernatural. Her plumage trails off in delicate wisps of light that wink out into the ether as they shatter into naught but nebulous echoes. Of noble and proud bearing, she holds her head high and displays her undulating fleshy wings at every opportunity. Where one would expect the tail of a common phoenix to be, this creature's body simply trails off in firefly-like pinpricks of golden light, linking her physical body with her native land of the dream realm. She is called 
    'Apoli.'

edit:

I forgot how addicting zimoru rerolls are and ended up with these:

Trailing swirling eddies of flower petals, the evanescent form of a sinuous dream phoenix lingers here, woven wings of vine-like branches cascading behind her.

You administer a dose of zimoru reagent to a nebulous dream phoenix with undulating fleshy wings. A golden glow surrounds her which shimmers and you watch in amazement as she transforms into a filmy dream phoenix with woven wings of vine-like branches.

I finally stuck with:

Trailing plumes of cloud filled with ghostly faces, the evanescent form of a deformed dream phoenix lingers here, barbed tentacles knotted into wings cascading behind her.

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Vatul said:
    @Enadonella What did you feed it? I've been trying to get any colour other than red. :neutral:
    No idea.
  • edited February 2019
    Fearsome and great in size, this great midnight chimaera is the embodiment of all gone wrong in creation. Appearing as a mishmash of animal parts, the chimaera prowls on four massive legs, the front of which resemble a lion's mighty paws covered in blue wyvern scales and mighty talons, and the hind legs those of the lithe goat. A thick, muscular body makes up the mighty bulk of the chimaera's frame, broad and covered in shimmering blue scales at the torso and narrower and lithe at the haunches. He possesses a smooth, feathery pelt, while a white feathered tail snakes from the beast's rear, serpentine in its movement and tipped with a long, stinging barb. The snarling head of a lion, thick with a flowing mane of ebon fur, crowns the beast's front at the shoulders. The eyes are gold and a twin pair of oversized black horns curl back from the beast's head and twist into deadly points.

A great midnight chimaera with a smooth, feathery pelt looks to be crushingly strong.

I named him Noontide. 10/10 best Chimmy.

Edit: I gave him wings. :neutral: 
    front of which resemble a lion's mighty paws covered in blue wyvern scales and mighty talons, and the hind legs those of the lithe goat. A thick, muscular body makes up the mighty bulk of the chimaera's frame, broad and covered in shimmering blue scales at the torso and narrower and lithe at the haunches. He possesses skeletal wings, while a white feathered tail snakes from the beast's rear,serpentine in its movement and tipped with a long, stinging barb. The snarling head of a lion, thick with a flowing mane of ebon fur, crowns the beast's front at the shoulders. The eyes are gold and a twin pair of oversized black horns curl back from the beast's head and twist into deadly points. He is called 'Noontide.'
  • Garosaur!

A short-tempered garosaur covered in umbral scales veined with azure

Two dozen bloodshot eyestalks wriggling around
    attentively, a short-tempered garosaur of umbral scales veined with azure stalks here,
    stubby, useless wings protruding from the base of her neck.

Rumbling with natural aggression, this short-tempered adult garosaur casts her body about
    predatorially, flicking her strong reptilian tail with constant restlessness. Her entire
    body is covered in umbral scales veined with azure, gleaming and well-tended, ending just
    before the small forelegs she holds in flexion. At the top of her front, just at the base
    of her neck, protrude stubby, useless wings. A long, triangular snout emerges from her
    long face, scales contrasting against her rows of slender, but very pointed, teeth. Two
    dozen bloodshot eyestalks rise from the top of her crown, the many eyes roving to watch
    every possible direction. Two strong legs, not unlike a chicken's, sprout from her umbral
    scales veined with azure, ending in cruel claws of ebon that click loudly against hard
    ground and fall silently upon soft earth. She is called 'Keldana.'

Teaching her flying changed all instances of "stubby, useless wings" to "muscular wings of excessive size"

The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure pure reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog!
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.

Two dozen bloodshot eyestalks 

TIL garosaurs are legged Eye Tyrants.

Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • A stubborn garosaur covered in blood-red feathers and scales.

A crop of luminescent eyestalks wriggling around attentively, a stubborn garosaur of blood-red feathers and scales stalks here, barbed wings with crimson feathers protruding from the base of his neck.

Rumbling with natural aggression, this stubborn adult garosaur casts his body about predatorially, flicking his strong reptilian tail with constant restlessness. His entire body is covered in blood-red feathers and scales, gleaming and well-tended, ending just before the small forelegs he holds in flexion. At the top of his front, just at the base of his neck, protrude barbed wings with crimson feathers. A long, triangular snout emerges from his long face, scales contrasting against his rows of slender, but very pointed, teeth. A crop of luminescent eyestalks rise from the top of his crown, the many eyes roving to watch every possible direction. Two strong legs, not unlike a chicken's, sprout from his blood-red feathers and scales, ending in cruel claws of ebon that click loudly against hard ground and fall silently upon soft earth. He is called 'Gary.'
    A stubborn garosaur covered in blood-red feathers and scales looks to be crushingly strong.

well...that doesnt look stupid.

• Maerok said:
    A stubborn garosaur covered in blood-red feathers and scales.

A crop of luminescent eyestalks wriggling around attentively, a stubborn garosaur of blood-red feathers and scales stalks here, barbed wings with crimson feathers protruding from the base of his neck.

Rumbling with natural aggression, this stubborn adult garosaur casts his body about predatorially, flicking his strong reptilian tail with constant restlessness. His entire body is covered in blood-red feathers and scales, gleaming and well-tended, ending just before the small forelegs he holds in flexion. At the top of his front, just at the base of his neck, protrude barbed wings with crimson feathers. A long, triangular snout emerges from his long face, scales contrasting against his rows of slender, but very pointed, teeth. A crop of luminescent eyestalks rise from the top of his crown, the many eyes roving to watch every possible direction. Two strong legs, not unlike a chicken's, sprout from his blood-red feathers and scales, ending in cruel claws of ebon that click loudly against hard ground and fall silently upon soft earth. He is called 'Gary.'
    A stubborn garosaur covered in blood-red feathers and scales looks to be crushingly strong.

I see you have also called yours Gary :D
  • Anita said:
    Maerok said:
    A stubborn garosaur covered in blood-red feathers and scales.

I see you have also called yours Gary :D
    There really is only that one option ;)
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Three eyestalks with fin-like spines wriggling around attentively, an obstinate garosaur of miniature ceruleanscales stalks here, cascading wings of golden scales protruding from the base of his neck

Rumbling with natural aggression, this obstinate adult garosaur casts his body about predatorially,
    flicking his strong reptilian tail with constant restlessness. His entire body is covered in 
    miniature cerulean scales, gleaming and well-tended, ending just before the small forelegs he holds 
    in flexion. At the top of his front, just at the base of his neck, protrude cascading wings of 
    golden scales. A long, triangular snout emerges from his long face, scales contrasting against his 
    rows of slender, but very pointed, teeth. Three eyestalks with fin-like spines rise from the top of 
    his crown, the many eyes roving to watch every possible direction. Two strong legs, not unlike a 
    chicken's, sprout from his miniature cerulean scales, ending in cruel claws of ebon that click 
    loudly against hard ground and fall silently upon soft earth.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • edited December 2018
    A plethora of glaring eyestalks wriggling around attentively, a resolute garosaur of elaborately coloured scales stalks here, stubby, useless wings protruding from the base of her neck.

Rumbling with natural aggression, this resolute adult garosaur casts her body about predatorially, flicking her strong reptilian tail with constant restlessness. Her entire body is covered in elaborately coloured scales, gleaming and well-tended, ending just before the small forelegs she holds in flexion. At the top of her front, just at the base of her neck, protrude stubby, useless wings. A long, triangular snout emerges from her long face, scales contrasting against her rows of slender, but very pointed, teeth. A plethora of glaring eyestalks rise from the top of her crown, the many eyes roving to watch every possible direction. Two strong legs, not unlike a chicken's, sprout from her elaborately coloured scales, ending in cruel claws of ebon that click loudly against hard ground and fall silently upon soft earth. She is called 'Dorothy.'
  • Its gaypride/Carnival Garosaur.

Rumbling with natural aggression, this savage adult garosaur casts her body
    about predatorially, flicking her strong reptilian tail with constant 
    restlessness. Her entire body is covered in multicoloured feather-scales, 
    gleaming and well-tended, ending just before the small forelegs she holds in 
    flexion. At the top of her front, just at the base of her neck, protrude stubby, 
    useless wings. A long, triangular snout emerges from her long face, scales 
    contrasting against her rows of slender, but very pointed, teeth. A quartet of 
    bold green eyestalks rise from the top of her crown, the many eyes roving to 
    watch every possible direction. Two strong legs, not unlike a chicken's, sprout 
    from her multicoloured feather-scales, ending in cruel claws of ebon that click 
    loudly against hard ground and fall silently upon soft earth.

• edited December 2018
    Four elegant eyestalks of shimmering gold wriggling around attentively, a sprightly garosaur of fluffy golden plumage stalks here, glittering wings dotted with scales protruding from the base of his neck.

a sprightly garosaur covered in fluffy golden plumage
    Rumbling with natural aggression, this sprightly adult garosaur casts his body about predatorially,
    flicking his strong reptilian tail with constant restlessness. His entire body is covered in fluffy
    golden plumage, gleaming and well-tended, ending just before the small forelegs he holds in flexion.
    At the top of his front, just at the base of his neck, protrude glittering wings dotted with scales.
    A long, triangular snout emerges from his long face, scales contrasting against his rows of slender,
    but very pointed, teeth. Four elegant eyestalks of shimmering gold rise from the top of his crown,
    the many eyes roving to watch every possible direction. Two strong legs, not unlike a chicken's,
    sprout from his fluffy golden plumage, ending in cruel claws of ebon that click loudly against hard
    ground and fall silently upon soft earth. He is called 'Gary.'

• A heavy snort laden with magical energy escapes the nostrils of a dark amethyst edged blue kirin with a softly glimmering horn as he surveys the area, the visage of flames momentarily appearing in his vibrant mane.

...aaand unikirin takes over as my favourite beast ever  <3 

Wreathed in blue light, a dark amethyst edged blue kirin with a softly glimmering horn displays a radiant mane.

This kirin is a magnificent creature to behold, his dark amethyst edged blue form shifting from the head of a dragon to a deer's body, with a radiant mane sprouting from the juncture. Wreathed in blue light, he holds his head high to display a softly glimmering horn curving back from his proud brow. Matching his regal mane, a tuft of vibrant hair bursts from the lower half of his long tail. He is called 'Thistlethorn.'
  • edited August 2019
    Countless minuscule motes from the dream realm have coalesced across the form of this malignant dream phoenix, who moves with the instinctive grace of the supernatural. Her plumage trails off in delicate wisps of light that wink out into the ether as they shatter into naught but umbral echoes. Of noble and proud bearing, she holds her head high and displays her wings made of lissome shadows at every opportunity. Where one would expect the tail of a common phoenix to be, this creature's body simply trails off in swirling eddies of flower petals, linking her physical body with her native land of the dream realm. She is called 'Naruhodo.'

Would have been pretty close to perfect if I was from Glomdoring...

Countless minuscule motes from the dream realm have coalesced across the form of this disturbed dream phoenix, who moves with the instinctive grace of the supernatural. Her plumage trails off in delicate wisps of light that wink out into the ether as they shatter into naught but pearlescent echoes. Of noble and proud bearing, she holds her head high and displays her wings made of lissome shadows at every opportunity. Where one would expect the tail of a common phoenix to be, this creature's body simply trails off in plumes of cloud filled with ghostly faces, linking her physical body with her native land of the dream realm. She is called 'Naruhodo.'

That'll suffice for now. Got the body and wings that I wanted. The tail and 'disturbed' descriptor are a bit weird but I like it otherwise. :)
  • Ohh... me love beasts. @Kyalrhin helped me get the perfect appearance for my fire Wyvern (though, if opalescent was an option... hnnnngh!):

Serpentine in her lissome build, this wyvern stands upon two powerful hind legs, preceded by a set of front legs that are smaller, but clawed and savage. Her pearlescent hide glistens amidst blazing streaks of violet fire, her scales ever-wreathed in a sweltering heat that leaves the colours hazy and rippling like a desert mirage. Muscular and slender, the wyvern bares sharp fangs, expelling a puff of hot air with her long snout as she flaps spectral wings of volcanic ash. She flicks her tail idly, bright eyes shining a startling violet. She is called 'Sardonix.'
    A pearlescent wyvern with spectral wings of volcanic ash looks to be crushingly strong.
    ‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• My fire phoenix also came out looking really pretty, courtesy of @Kyalrhin! There's nothing I would change about this appearance  <3

Shifting and flickering, the air surrounding the phoenix is infused with an intense heat, surrounding her like an aura barely visible to sight yet appearing all the more tangible. Her plumage is composed of multicoloured feathers, starting with white at the shaft and flaring out to gold at the tips. A faint dusting of gold covers each wing, causing them to shine and glimmer. Her eyes are round and small, but burning with dark flames, as if burning from within while her beak is long and narrow and a deep coal-black in colour. Burning purple sparks dance across the phoenix's plumage every so often, making her a magnificent creature of light, heat and vivid colour. She is called 'Daybreak.

Other beasts include my garosaur (yes, he is called Tacosaur. No, I don't take constructive criticism.)

Rumbling with natural aggression, this energetic adult garosaur casts his body about predatorially, flicking his strong reptilian tail with constant restlessness. His entire body is covered in matted feathers of slate blue, gleaming and well-tended, ending just before the small forelegs he holds in flexion. At the top of his front, just at the base of his neck, protrude barbed wings with crimson feathers. A long, triangular snout emerges from his long face, scales contrasting against his rows of slender, but very pointed, teeth. Seventeen tangled kaleidoscopic eyestalks rise from the top of his crown, the many eyes roving to watch every possible direction. Two strong legs, not unlike a chicken's, sprout from his matted feathers of slate blue, ending in cruel claws of ebon that click loudly against hard ground and fall silently upon soft earth. He is called 'Tacosaur.'

and my custom pet 

With glittering wings of multicoloured feathers that sparkle in hues ranging from a fiery red to a brilliant violet, Aure is a striking creature. Her coat is sleek and pitch-black, glistening subtly in neon hues of green and purple in the available light. Her prismatic mane almost takes on a liquid appearance in a panoply of colours that dance and shift to an eddying rhythm. Her polychrome tail, the same colour and texture as her mane, swishes behind her mildly as she regards the world coolly with long-lashed lavender-hued eyes. She has a sable, jet-black muzzle that matches the colour of her hooves.

You are startled as a lemon meringue pie bounces harmlessly off you after being thrown at you by Mysrai.
  • @Coraline I still can't get over the sheer perfection that is your fire phoenix @_@!! 

Also @Alexandria .... *cries* quokka perfection
    ‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• edited August 2019
    Wahish. Imagined as a spirit of savagery. Reactions showcase different predators (eagle, tiger, and bear so far). Need to add a couple of more reactions, thinking crocodile and shark? Idea was my own, writing was done by the wonderful @Arien

Fluctuating inconsistently until it settles upon its form, this beast appears to be no more than a sheer collection of smoke-white mists streaked with shades of pale jade. The mists are as chill as a winter's night, easily leaving surface frost in its wake to passing foliage. More solid than it appears, some of its guises appear more than others in an unrestrained show of predation. Its eyes appear to be the most visible, their irises as well changed from slit to round with an odd tilt of the head. From time to time, its silhouette alters in the mists where the lines drift towards an apex of odd points; feline paws with flesh caught in their deadly claws, stray ghostly feathers circling through the mists, and the looming figure emitting a throaty growl.
    A shifting, mist-wreathed beast has an air of extreme strength.
    Tiger and eagle and bear:

A pair of hungry, golden eyes are all that betray the presence of this massive jade tiger, the hypnotic stripes ever shifting in the shadow-white mist.

Glowing eagle feathers flutter silently above as a shifting, mist-wreathed beast circles briefly overhead. With a rush of chilled air, it lands and bends its hooked beak as it vigilantly gazes for prey before melding shapelessly into mist and shadow.

The pale mists part abruptly as a shifting beast stands with the form of a tremendous bear, towering overhead. In mere moments, the mist disperses and the beast vanishes into the shadows.