Forum Mafia: Godfather Arthur Pendragon Signups

PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
edited September 2019 in Mafia Hideout
You guys probably know the drill by now. If you want to sign up for forum mafia, post in here. I'm hoping for at least 8 players, but I can take pretty much any number. I'd like to remind the admin that they are also welcome to play. Signups will close on Wednesday, September 4th, at noon eastern time.

EDIT: I was trying to tag people here, but the forum refused to tag more than one of you at once. Sorry. You'll probably notice on your own anyway.

1. Zitto
2. Sylandra
3. Coraline
4. Arix
5. Alexandria
6. Chronas
7. Choros
8. Ayisdra

Remember, roles can be added if more people want to play!
Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.

Comments

• Zitto
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    I’m IN.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Me too!
    You are startled as a lemon meringue pie bounces harmlessly off you after being thrown at you by Mysrai.
  • Sure
    Just need four more, guys. Four more!
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • For @Sylandra I will volunteer.

I'm not owning up to anything here, but I should admit that the last time I forum mafia'd there was still a furrikin shedding all over everything while we played.

Czixi, the Welkin murmurs, "Fight on, My Effervescent Sylph. I will be with you as you do."

Aian Lerit'r, Lead Schematicist exclaims to you, "A *paperwork* emergency, Chairman!

• I want to play!
  • What the person above me said.

Her voice firm and commanding, Terentia, the Even Bladed says to you, "You have kept your oath to Me, Parhelion. You have sworn to maintain Justice in these troubled times."

Yet if a boon be granted me, unworthy as I am, let it be for a steady hand with a clear eye and a fury most inflaming.
    One moooore.
    Daraius said:
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    We can fit more than that, if more people are interested! Roles can be added. Or subtracted, but I would prefer additions!
  • I will play.
  • Will there be a link to some rules? It's been a while since I last played.
    Chronas said:
    Will there be a link to some rules? It's been a while since I last played.
    There's a copy/pasted list that I shove in the first post of the game!

Remember, other Lusternian players/admin/other, you can still sign up! There can be more roles.
    Game will open up at some point this evening when I have time to post a post and hand out roles!